• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I satellited into the $50 satellite tonight at 6:30pm est. I spent $4 I think. Hopefully I can parlay that into something nice. GL everyone.

I'm playing (SN on FTP = TheDonkmeister). Will also probably be playing the UB $120 and the Stars $100k as well.I'm feeling generous for some reason (I'm a greedy business lawyer, so this is not a normal occurrence), so if you are looking for a stake for FTOPS #1, make your case to me by PM. I'm not promising to do anything, but I'll read through any responses when I get home from work before the event and make up my mind.

Man i hope you have a good day at work...lol

I'm in....this still gives many of you time to unregister!

Yeah gil get ready....still looking for a way in.....

I've decided to stake Jesse, but there may be a technical problem since FTP appears to have a restriction on transfers within 90 days of signing up (I previously just played UB and Stars). I just opened my FTP account a few weeks ago. Jesse and I are working on it, but if you have suggestions PM me.

I've decided to stake Jesse, but there may be a technical problem since FTP appears to have a restriction on transfers within 90 days of signing up (I previously just played UB and Stars). I just opened my FTP account a few weeks ago. Jesse and I are working on it, but if you have suggestions PM me.
hahaha Full Tilts stupid rules and restrictions strike again !!!!

Just won a ticket :club: Jan rail tonight....