It's Only Been 25 Years....(official Brewers Thread)

Who didn't see that coming. Prince unloads two homers early and goes down looking in the most important spot.Amazing how much false hope I get out of this team.
you cant tell me many players would swing or make contact with that last pitch...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some dude on Baseball Tonight who pitched for the Brewers yesterday (I think?) that was throwing some vicious shit. I think he was a reliever? Does anyone know who this is? For some reason, the name "McCord" is in my mind but I'm sure that's not it...

I saw some dude on Baseball Tonight who pitched for the Brewers yesterday (I think?) that was throwing some vicious shit. I think he was a reliever? Does anyone know who this is? For some reason, the name "McCord" is in my mind but I'm sure that's not it...
Probably Seth McClung. He's decent. Started for them for awhile and probably will again.

Big Red (Seth) looked good. How about Rickie & Corey getting clutch hits? That has to boost morale & give the guys some hope. Braun's walk off Thursday night was siiiiick. I was lucky enough to be the camera guy who got to run onto the field at the last out Thursday and Friday for FSN-WI. Running with Braun from third to home was such a good feeling. It's fun to get home from work, crack a beer, and click on Sportscenter and see your shots all over.Tom.

161 games down, and of course #162 will decide it all.CC going on three days rest yet again. To say I'm nervous is the biggest understatement in life.
Just win so you guarantee a play-in. The Mets have a good chance of choking away tomorrow anyway.
Congrats on choking less then the Mets.
Such a hater.Cubs will choke this year again.
Congrats on choking less then the Mets.
Really? The cubs fan talking junk to someone. Really?The Cubs were in the World Series when?Lee DurhamAlex Gonzalez (real culprit in Bartman game)
Really? The cubs fan talking junk to someone. Really?The Cubs were in the World Series when?
QFMFT