It's Only Been 25 Years....(official Brewers Thread)

Not too worried about it. The Cardinals recovered from the sweep by the Brewers. Still a good team, struggling offensively and ran into a team that got hot. Next ten against Atlanta, Cincinatti and Washington. Good time to get healthy on the offensive side.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy team. You all seem like decent people but **** the brewers for all the reasons I just listed in the Cubs thread.
I had a long thing typed out but you're an idiot if you think that.
I had a long thing typed out but you're an idiot if you think that.
You dont think Fielders outburst was immature and embarassing??? And for what logical reason should Gagne try to hit Edmonds?? You just got your ass handed to you in 4 straight games at your own ballpark atleast lose with some dignity. Fielder shoulda been screaming ****ING HORSESHIT to his teammates not the umpires.
You dont think Fielders outburst was immature and embarassing??? And for what logical reason should Gagne try to hit Edmonds?? You just got your ass handed to you in 4 straight games at your own ballpark atleast lose with some dignity. Fielder shoulda been screaming ****ING HORSESHIT to his teammates not the umpires.
It was probably immature but he's a competitor and he was frustrated as hell. It happens. I'd rather he got kicked out then crack some jokes with his teammates. If Gagne intentionally threw at Edmonds, the order came from Yost and if that's the case he would have had SOMEONE warming up in the bullpen. Even if he did throw at him, who cares? Been part of the game forever, it was about 80 mph and it was nowhere near his head.
It was probably immature but he's a competitor and he was frustrated as hell. It happens. I'd rather he got kicked out then crack some jokes with his teammates. If Gagne intentionally threw at Edmonds, the order came from Yost and if that's the case he would have had SOMEONE warming up in the bullpen. Even if he did throw at him, who cares? Been part of the game forever, it was about 80 mph and it was nowhere near his head.
First off lool for thinking that he wasnt actually throwing at him.And Im all for hitting someone its an important part of baseball but sucking it up for 4 straight games (well actually 3) is not a reason to do so. Its Bush league.

Good to be back on the horse. A nice win in the face of some adversity. Its only the Braves but its still the 8th road win in a row. Be nice to have CC and Sheets close out a sweep. But one game at a time.

Keep this team on the road (albeit, they are beating what appears to be a AAA team at the moment due to so many injuries).Unfortunate though, the Braves are another team I've always liked.

Yeah, a win's a win though on the road. Tied for longest road winning streak in team history. Be nice to close them off tomorrow but that Campillo guy has been killing the Crew all year. I'll take Sheets though.

Yeah, a win's a win though on the road. Tied for longest road winning streak in team history. Be nice to close them off tomorrow but that Campillo guy has been killing the Crew all year. I'll take Sheets though.
I KNEW IT

I have never had much respect for Prince Fielder, and tonight just fueled my anger at him.Suspend this fat ass for at least 3 games.You're not 20 games under .500, you're competing for a playoff spot, idiot.

All joking aside I cant ever remember a team laying such a huge egg in such a big series in their own ballpark. Id be really worried if I was a Brewer fan about this series effecting the rest of the season.
Looks like he decided to take you up on that.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolthere's no way the crew should be losing to us unless its tomorrow since we have edison pitching, but looks like they'll find a way to get swept

Where's the guy that said "He's being competitive, what's wrong with that" now? He's nothing more than an immature crybaby who has no professionalism whatseover.

Where's the guy that said "He's being competitive, what's wrong with that" now? He's nothing more than an immature crybaby who has no professionalism whatseover.
He's obviously over at Lambeau for the Favre candle light vigil
I'm right here. If you think professional baseball players don't fight in the clubhouse all the time you're out of your mind. It's unfortunate it happened in front of the cameras but whatever. It's great to hear these things from Cubs fans who watch Zambrano act like a little bitch every time he gets lit up.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolthere's no way the crew should be losing to us unless its tomorrow since we have edison pitching, but looks like they'll find a way to get swept
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Was that enough O's? Funny to hear these statements after one win.

Nice bounce back. Granted the teams they beat were bad but 4 out of 6 on the road is always good. Need to win the series against the Nationals at home. I have a good feeling.

I'm right here. If you think professional baseball players don't fight in the clubhouse all the time you're out of your mind. It's unfortunate it happened in front of the cameras but whatever. It's great to hear these things from Cubs fans who watch Zambrano act like a little bitch every time he gets lit up.
You've spent a lot of time in big league clubhouses?The comparison to Zambrano holds water...however, unlike you I will actually admit that Zambrano, at times, acts immature. I recall him fighting with teammates in the dugout and acting like they won the world series when he retires a weak hitting catcher. He's toned it WAY, WAY down in the last couple of years but your point is valid.Fielder pushing Parra is a sign of the Brewers imploding. It won't affect whether games are won or lost on the field, I don't think. But the fact remains that he has acted like a 7 year old over the last couple of weeks. I always said Zambrano needed to grow up when he did that stuff and he has. In the future, hopefully Fielder does the same. His stick is so potent it won't affect games much if he does or doesn't, just like there wouldn't be a huge difference in Zambrano if he hadn't in the last few years. But he has, and it makes him more likeable as a Cub fan.Too bad you can't even admit as much about Fielder.
You've spent a lot of time in big league clubhouses?The comparison to Zambrano holds water...however, unlike you I will actually admit that Zambrano, at times, acts immature. I recall him fighting with teammates in the dugout and acting like they won the world series when he retires a weak hitting catcher. He's toned it WAY, WAY down in the last couple of years but your point is valid.Fielder pushing Parra is a sign of the Brewers imploding. It won't affect whether games are won or lost on the field, I don't think. But the fact remains that he has acted like a 7 year old over the last couple of weeks. I always said Zambrano needed to grow up when he did that stuff and he has. In the future, hopefully Fielder does the same. His stick is so potent it won't affect games much if he does or doesn't, just like there wouldn't be a huge difference in Zambrano if he hadn't in the last few years. But he has, and it makes him more likeable as a Cub fan.Too bad you can't even admit as much about Fielder.
It was probably immature but he's a competitor and he was frustrated as hell. It happens.
Plus, I'll take John Kruk and Eric Young and several others who have weighed in and said teammates are gonna get pissed at each other over the course of the season and shit goes down in the clubhouse. Like I said before, its unfortunate it happened in front of the cameras but it happens. They've won two straight since and sometimes these things bring teams together.Why do the Cubs fans feel the need to come in and start shit all the time.
Plus, I'll take John Kruk and Eric Young and several others who have weighed in and said teammates are gonna get pissed at each other over the course of the season and shit goes down in the clubhouse. Like I said before, its unfortunate it happened in front of the cameras but it happens. They've won two straight since and sometimes these things bring teams together.
LOL