It's Only Been 25 Years....(official Brewers Thread)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Chicago, good luck the rest of the way. 9 years since the Brewers won 6 in a row on the road. Best time to be a Brewers fan since '82.Still, how the hell does Yost get tossed there?? That's the only baffling thing that came out of tonight.

Yeah, pretty weak-sauce on the ejection. He had a valid point and rather than take a second to listen he ejected him the second he came out of the dugout. I hate when the umps get all aggressive and antagonize the hell out of the manager.

Can't win em all unfortunately. Lost in this winning streak is that the offense has been struggling the last few games save for some timely homeruns.
and a bad St. Louis bullpen
If tonight's any indication, this wil be four of the best games of the season for fans of both clubs.Oh, and dump Rickie Weeks.
We'll give you Howry for him. and QFT.

I can never give up on Weeks. I have some sort of weird need to see him succeed. But that was the WORST TIME EVER FOR THAT ERROR. Get out of that inning unscathed and the momentum gets even stronger on the Crew's side. Doesn't Russell Branyan look like a futuristic robot sent back to present day to bash homeruns when he trots around the bases?

I can't support Weeks anymore. He can't get it done offensively, or defensively. Every error he makes, it appears a run scores.Thank god Durham is starting tonight.

All joking aside I cant ever remember a team laying such a huge egg in such a big series in their own ballpark. Id be really worried if I was a Brewer fan about this series effecting the rest of the season.