Official "general Doesn't Suck" Stakeament

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CLOSED Sorry beav - didn't see your sn til the last minute there.OK - Stakers - Go back to the OP - ship to those a/b/c under your corresponding staker number.Once you've shipped your 3 - POST here that they're shipped. ONCE all 6 stakers post, we will WAIT until the tourney that isregistering at THAT time closes, then just barrage the next one that opens up!
Just for fun, right before we sign up, quick change your city address to FCP and sign up. Then after you signed up, you can change your address back to your normal city. So we will all know who is representing FCP in this stakeament.
SHIPPED
lol...outback commercial on the radio right now! ship recieved, waiting for tourney ID..Jedit :Hello jethrodull,We have transferred $4.40 to your account as requested by 'bdcfcp'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
4a) kuge4b) killrus4c) buccsfball26My horses correct? Shipping as i type..
Mine is.BTW - Thanks in general for the stake oppurtunityAnd thanks to you aedread for being the one to give me the stake :club:.
Mine is.BTW - Thanks in general for the stake oppurtunityAnd thanks to you aedread for being the one to give me the stake :club:.
No problem TID
I'll bet 5 bucks to anyone that my group of 4 have a lower total for finishing order than anyone else?who wants to book this action...
Haha is that optimistic or pessimistic for us? I can't tell!
are we signing up for the next 4.40 after this one if full?
learn how to read guys, bottom of page 6.bdc30 will tell us when to reg. for the next one. Nosup4u and i think one other hasn't sent stakes yet.