Ottawa Senators Playoff Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the Ottawa Fans...C-------cant win in the PlayoffsH-------HOCKEY in Ottawa not so goodO------OTTAWA sucksK------KISS another year goodbye with out a good showingE------EVERY senator fan has LEAFS envy

Where are all the Ottawa Fans...C-------cant win in the PlayoffsH-------HOCKEY in Ottawa not so goodO------OTTAWA sucksK------KISS another year goodbye with out a good showingE------EVERY senator fan has LEAFS envy
C - Caddie, what club is best from this distance?H - Handicap? scratch, we get a lot of practice.O - Out of Bounds. where the ball goes occasionally. we like to call it 'Hitting the playoffs'K - Kitty Litter, where our balls often land and where our season ended this year.E - Eagle. Last time we had an Eagle we actually made the playoffs.Thanks to Mats Sundin for his comments.serge :club:
I am in my twenties.I do not stay home in front of my computer every Saturday night. I did enjoy the Sens thoroughly dominating the game yesterday.I am happy this series is going back to Ottawa 1-1.I did not expect us to sweep the Devils.I definitely do not have Leaf envy - who does ???I think Serge is such an idiot right now.
I am in my twenties.I do not stay home in front of my computer every Saturday night. I did enjoy the Sens thoroughly dominating the game yesterday.I am happy this series is going back to Ottawa 1-1.I did not expect us to sweep the Devils.I definitely do not have Leaf envy - who does ???I think Serge is such an idiot right now.
Actually you are the idiot...but thanks....
Actually you are the idiot...but thanks....
Wow Serge, you really thought about this one a long time before going with the..."No YOU are the idiot" comeback :D Give me a break, your stupid acronym was just pure Leaf fan frustration. OK you despise my team, fine, but seriously, just think about it a second, really, listen to yourself...I'm still cheering for my team going into May, we took home ice advantage away from the Devils, the Sens are playing like an absolute powerhouse, etc, etc, etc. And you bring out the word choke after game 2 in the second round ???All the while, your Leafs are oh-fer-making the playoffs in the new NHL...you ain't got nothin' on me :club: ...where's the frikkin' respect ?!?Whatever, you're probably right, my claim to idiocy is to think I can reason with you...geez...
Wow Serge, you really thought about this one a long time before going with the..."No YOU are the idiot" comeback :D Give me a break, your stupid acronym was just pure Leaf fan frustration. OK you despise my team, fine, but seriously, just think about it a second, really, listen to yourself...I'm still cheering for my team going into May, we took home ice advantage away from the Devils, the Sens are playing like an absolute powerhouse, etc, etc, etc. And you bring out the word choke after game 2 in the second round ???All the while, your Leafs are oh-fer-making the playoffs in the new NHL...you ain't got nothin' on me :club: ...where's the frikkin' respect ?!?Whatever, you're probably right, my claim to idiocy is to think I can reason with you...geez...
come on dude..relax...just having some fun with you....As a leaf fan I am used to being ridiculed and made fun of....my team is out so I have to have some fun ...Its also hard for me as I really dont like the devils as well...So if you havent figured out by now, its not personal...Sorry if I got you pissed off....But I will still have to cheer against you...
Whatever, you're probably right, my claim to idiocy is to think I can reason with you...geez...
And knowing is half the battle. We all learned that lesson the hard way too, don't feel bad.
come on dude..relax...just having some fun with you....As a leaf fan I am used to being ridiculed and made fun of....my team is out so I have to have some fun ...Its also hard for me as I really dont like the devils as well...So if you havent figured out by now, its not personal...Sorry if I got you pissed off....But I will still have to cheer against you...
QFT...yeah ok Serge, I agree it's not personal, just freakin' annoying to hear the same record again and again and again.You chose to use some strong words there, you've got to be expecting some sort of backlash...I can't find an emoticon of a fish swallowing a hook and bait, but that's what I should be posting right now...

straight up this is a wicked thread.Sens are taking this down tonight...I am pretty happy with the split....unfortunately I had an econ exam today in montreal, so I wont be at the game but GO sens GOalso, gruven (you are the hockey expert)...Why the hell didnt ray emery poke check that break away (goal). It seemed like rayzr got caught in the back of his net..either way. sens in 4gl gl

straight up this is a wicked thread.Sens are taking this down tonight...I am pretty happy with the split....unfortunately I had an econ exam today in montreal, so I wont be at the game but GO sens GOalso, gruven (you are the hockey expert)...Why the hell didnt ray emery poke check that break away (goal). It seemed like rayzr got caught in the back of his net..either way. sens in 4gl gl
ban lifted?
ban lifted?
yessir, but i promised to not start shiat, just stir the pot. I guess there is a fine line between the two?either way , glad to be back.so i apologize to those who i offended with my general statements "none of you guys know hockey bla bla" that was stupidhowever, i stand by my comments directed at specfic pplsilver seven your still my boy, i got a good feeling about this series.
yessir, but i promised to not start shiat, just stir the pot. I guess there is a fine line between the two?either way , glad to be back.so i apologize to those who i offended with my general statements "none of you guys know hockey bla bla" that was stupidhowever, i stand by my comments directed at specfic pplsilver seven your still my boy, i got a good feeling about this series.
Yet this is your personal statement:I had my posting privileges revoked because the Circle Jerk crew on FCP was getting mad that someone threatened their intelligence. Kudos Zach69669696 and the rest of you little babiesthemainevent is BETTER THEN LOL
Yet this is your personal statement:I had my posting privileges revoked because the Circle Jerk crew on FCP was getting mad that someone threatened their intelligence. Kudos Zach69669696 and the rest of you little babiesthemainevent is BETTER THEN LOL
I honestly don't even know what I did to cause all of this.
I'll put money on the sens not winning in 4 if you wanna wager. I'll give 1000-1 odds. :club:

just watch sens in 4 b.c. they will take back the BS goal with 0.000001001100 seconds left on the clock. therefore ottawa will be awarded game 2!!!wishful thinking? i dont think sop.s. - vote is in for hockey poll and 40 mins till game time.Big W tonight for the sens I can feel it

just watch sens in 4 b.c. they will take back the BS goal with 0.000001001100 seconds left on the clock. therefore ottawa will be awarded game 2!!!wishful thinking? i dont think so
What the hell? Illiterate?

This mainevent guy is sending the reputation of Sens fans back 80 years..lol..I love it...Lets go devils

And you send the Leafs fans reputation back 100.
No, actually I think Serge is quite representative of the 21st century Leafs fan.Main character trait : delusional.