Interesting Moral Dilemma

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this a moral dilemma? I can't fathom why it was offered and transfered, but once it's yours, it's yours. If you feel guilty in the smallest way, then donate it to a charity in your opponent's name.If you ever wind up heads-up with this guy again, good manners dictate a similar gesture from you.

above response.
you're response is definitely a slightly immature one. the issue at hand is a simple one (whether or not you should keep $1,000). now there's two threads about somthing really ridiculous. i don't know why you wouldn't keep it, and so i can't imagine a reason for starting this thread, other than a narcissistic (sp?) one.you respond to people's negative comments with a "i'm so good at poker, and you are not, and so i deserve special rights here." this is the same sort of thinking that a few of our posters have gotten caught up in, and frankly it shines really poorly upon whoever has this attitude.while your accomplishments are something to be really proud of, ranting that people are jealous of you is WAY too boastful in my opinion. it's immature and i think it would be the standard response of a person your age. try to have a little less ego and you'll go a long way and probably be a lot happier. all that stuff about Annette_15 "the number one ranked online player in the world" is the most idiotic thing i've read on this forum in the last two days. anyone whos opinion you should value wouldn't give a **** if you were best friends with abe lincoln. i doubt anyone here cares you have a friend (except for me cause i'm so damn lonely).have fun and best of luck.
Clay Aiken, have you ever been to JAIL?
Just once!! But in a sense, I truly believe we are in a jail of our own making every time we don't recognize the sheer grandeur of our own beating and boisterous hearts. Surely one day we'll all clasp hands in joyful unison and begin a never ending parade down the streets of our once broken but now healed souls. But in the meantime, is it it truly ours to live and to love, to see and to be seen, or to find solace in the dew drenched arms of a homeless man with a smile made of thunder, and loins dipped in the teardrops fallen from the eyes of the Creator of the Universe. Somedays I wonder if we'll ever come out of this in one piece, but I assure you here today that we are in this together whether you know it or not, so clasp your hand in mine and together we'll do battle with that legion sent by Lucifer himself to bring sadness, grief, and/or terror into the hearts of you my greatest fan. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
Just once!! But in a sense, I truly believe we are in a jail of our own making every time we don't recognize the sheer grandeur of our own beating and boisterous hearts. Surely one day we'll all clasp hands in joyful unison and begin a never ending parade down the streets of our once broken but now healed souls. But in the meantime, is it it truly ours to live and to love, to see and to be seen, or to find solace in the dew drenched arms of a homeless man with a smile made of thunder, and loins dipped in the teardrops fallen from the eyes of the Creator of the Universe. Somedays I wonder if we'll ever come out of this in one piece, but I assure you here today that we are in this together whether you know it or not, so clasp your hand in mine and together we'll do battle with that legion sent by Lucifer himself to bring sadness, grief, and/or terror into the hearts of you my greatest fan. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
clay aiken ftmfw. /end thread
you're response is definitely a slightly immature one. the issue at hand is a simple one (whether or not you should keep $1,000). now there's two threads about somthing really ridiculous. i don't know why you wouldn't keep it, and so i can't imagine a reason for starting this thread, other than a narcissistic (sp?) one.you respond to people's negative comments with a "i'm so good at poker, and you are not, and so i deserve special rights here." this is the same sort of thinking that a few of our posters have gotten caught up in, and frankly it shines really poorly upon whoever has this attitude.while your accomplishments are something to be really proud of, ranting that people are jealous of you is WAY too boastful in my opinion. it's immature and i think it would be the standard response of a person your age. try to have a little less ego and you'll go a long way and probably be a lot happier. all that stuff about Annette_15 "the number one ranked online player in the world" is the most idiotic thing i've read on this forum in the last two days. anyone whos opinion you should value wouldn't give a **** if you were best friends with abe lincoln. i doubt anyone here cares you have a friend (except for me cause i'm so damn lonely).have fun and best of luck.
I wasn't addressing anybody here; I was addressing those bashing me at Pocket Fives. Notice how nobody else who has had any success in poker on that site bashes me, yet people you've never heard of do nothing but bash me. Those are the people I was talking about.
I wasn't addressing anybody here; I was addressing those bashing me at Pocket Fives. Notice how nobody else who has had any success in poker on that site bashes me, yet people you've never heard of do nothing but bash me. Those are the people I was talking about.
Bel0w made a negative post...
yeah, i read belows post. from first look, he seems like a dooooooochedit: not saying he is...
LOL @ u Gibz - technicalities are everything! (hence your edit) lolol
thread hi jackdid annette stop playing stars after that rediculous suspension. Havent seen her in anything since that? just wondering
during the suspension, she went to Monte Carlo and straight to the Irish Poker Open afterwards. She'll be back soonish :club:
thread hi jackdid annette stop playing stars after that rediculous suspension. Havent seen her in anything since that? just wondering
she got suspended?? did i miss something... explain
during the suspension, she went to Monte Carlo and straight to the Irish Poker Open afterwards. She'll be back soonish :club:
Howd she do? Im interested to see if she can transfer her style to live play
Howd she do? Im interested to see if she can transfer her style to live play
not sure about monte carlo - irish poker open she went out pretty early, but imperium is doin well - CL down to 6 last i heard
First hour of a rebuy. Another person and her said something about going all in the next hand. That is against PS rules and voila she got suspended.
wow. that is crappy. i do that almost every time in the $3r. wow that is so crappy. how long is/was she suspended for?

i would love to see half the guys even THINK about giving back the $1k after they were given it after not even thinking to ask for it.seriously, this kind of thing is so sad, and sad in the lowest sense of the word and it's connotations.---mkind, if you really are having moral issues with this money, send it to charity or something that will make a difference with the $1k, not just your minds personal well-being.otherwise, just ignore all the ar-tards on p5s and move on. Seriously man you know 90% of those idiots would not think anything of it. Most of them are probably broke and nitty anyways and just get off by living vicariously through some succesful poker players, and in the mean time trying to drag others down to their level.- Jordan

Annette didn't do any good in the main events but she got 5th in a 1k side event for 20k, which was her 1st live final table ever. She also cashed in a $300r Omaha event in Ireland, but finished 11th.