Jc Alvarado Crushing Other Peoples Dreams! (5 Diamond Rail Thread)

Final Chip CountsHere are the final chip counts in the order of seating assignments:Mark Wilds - $73,000J.C. Alvarado - $121,000Q. Chi - $23,000Pat Madden - $80,500James Mackey - $117,000Jeff Shulman - $21,500David Daneshgar - $265,500Jared Hamby - $192,500Jared Woodin - $131,000Adam Whittles - $230,500 Good luck JC take it down! :club:
Insane run, just sick, GLGLFrom CPhttp://www.cardplayer.com/poker_news/article/8636J.C. Alvarado is having a breakout year. He began cashing in major tournaments last year, but his first cash in 2007, a second-place finish in a no-limit hold’em event at the L.A. Poker Classic, made him twice as much money as he won during all of 2006. Alvarado also finished second in another no-limit event at the WPT World Poker Challenge. He is in sixth place with 1,986 points.
i just got off the phone with MM and he said JC is sick
You just got off the phone with Make Millions? Was he with Turn Pro? Where were they because I've been trying to meet them for a while ..................... OK I'm doneGL JC & Waco. If you two get heads up I think some stakeaments are in order
I was just chatting on AIM with Robert Varkonyi, and he said J.C. is playing out of his mind! GL JC and Waco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GL guys!

SoooooooooTalent + Hard Work + Great Mentor + Talented Friends + Sick Heater = JCAnd to think JC was embarressed/laughed at me about a year ago when I told him he was "an inspiration" to me as a player.Think anyone else feels that way today??????Great job man!!! TID!!! (GL Waco too!!!)

SoooooooooTalent + Hard Work + Great Mentor + Talented Friends + Sick Heater = JCAnd to think JC was embarressed/laughed at me about a year ago when I told him he was "an inspiration" to me as a player.Think anyone else feels that way today??????Great job man!!! TID!!! (GL Waco too!!!)
Actually, I wouldn't put it by him to laugh if you did it today too. But if he keeps this up even he might start believing that he's pretty good at this poker thing.
Actually, I wouldn't put it by him to laugh if you did it today too. But if he keeps this up even he might start believing that he's pretty good at this poker thing.
QFT...I did forget to add Humble/Hungry to that as well.However I diagree w/ your 2nd statement...he KNOWS how good he is...he just doesn't have to put it in everyone's face.
QFT...I did forget to add Humble/Hungry to that as well.However I diagree w/ your 2nd statement...he KNOWS how good he is...he just doesn't have to put it in everyone's face.
True, I was exaggurating a bit to make the point.

I'm heading over to the Bellagio in a bit to do some railing. I'm skipping the 3k prelim event today, so I'll try and send someone live updates of JCs final table. Its going to be hard to rail because the final table is on an elevated platform in the Fontana Lounge, but I'll see what I can do.Kid is a flat out sickoooooooooooooooo

I'm heading over to the Bellagio in a bit to do some railing. I'm skipping the 3k prelim event today, so I'll try and send someone live updates of JCs final table. Its going to be hard to rail because the final table is on an elevated platform in the Fontana Lounge, but I'll see what I can do.Kid is a flat out sickoooooooooooooooo
You can text em to me if you want.