favorite simpsons quote

Inspired by the Monty Python and Mel Brooks posts - What is your favorite Simpsons quote?I could narrow it down to:3) Lisa - If you're the police, who will police the police? Homer - I dunno, the coast guard?2) NASA Guy - In a way you're both winners. But in another more accurate way, Barney is the winner.1) Homer - (Disguising his voice for some unknown reason) Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me. Postal worker - OK Mr. Burns, what is your first name? Homer - I don't know.

3) Stephen Hawking: I came here to see your utopia, but now I see it is more of a fruitopia.2) Homer: Oh lord, protect this rocket house and all who dwell within the rocket house.1) Chief Wiggum: No jury in the world's gonna convict a baby....maybe texas

1)  Homer - (Disguising his voice for some unknown reason) Hello, my                              name is Mr. Burns.  I believe you have a letter for me.     Postal worker - OK Mr. Burns, what is your first name?     Homer - I don't know.
Ding ding

Ned: Homer what are you doingHomer: ohh, just putting some speed holes in my car--------------------------------------------------------------------Ralphy: look daddy a Whale Egg

Marge : Now Homer, you're over-stimulated, lets get some beer into you, and then it's straight off to bed.Homer : (Runs about frantically , flapping his arms) Woo-hoo! - beer beer beer, bed bed bed!

"I'm going to Sea World!"Man, picking a favorite Simpsons quote is an impossible task. I could be here all day and have trouble deciding between hundreds..."It's a perfectly cromulent word."

Homer: WOOOO! The two greatest words in the english language! De Fault! De Fault! wooohooo!Homer: I am so smart! I am so smart! S M R T- I mean S M A R T!oh man.. sooo many good ones.
that actually came by accident. It was never in the script. Dan Castellenta just messed it up on a take and Matt Groening thought it was too funny not to put in. D'Oh also came about in that way too. Actually some of Homer's funniest stuff came from a flubbed line
Homer: WOOOO! The two greatest words in the english language! De Fault! De Fault! wooohooo!Homer: I am so smart! I am so smart! S M R T- I mean S M A R T!oh man.. sooo many good ones.
that actually came by accident. It was never in the script. Dan Castellenta just messed it up on a take and Matt Groening thought it was too funny not to put in. D'Oh also came about in that way too. Actually some of Homer's funniest stuff came from a flubbed line
God you're not one of those nerds who buys the DVD and watches the commentary all the time, are you? lol

All time favorite:Homer:"I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musty odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about 'What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?'"

God you're not one of those nerds who buys the DVD and watches the commentary all the time, are you? lol
I'm not a nerd, but I do watch the commentary and what not. In my smoking days what else would I do, something productive, pfffttttt
Guest XXEddie

Marge-"Now, Lisa, a missing drayon could be anywhere"Homer-*jumps through window*-"Who wants lottery tickets?"Marg-"OK, its in his brain"

Marge-"Now, Lisa, a missing drayon could be anywhere"Homer-*jumps through window*-"Who wants lottery tickets?"Marg-"OK, its in his brain"
that's a great one

Homer: I have a friend, his name is Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo...Jr.Moe: That's the worst name I've ever heard.Guy runs out of Moe's crying.Barney: Joey Joe Joe.

Homer: I have a friend' date=' his name is Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo...Jr.Moe: That's the worst name I've ever heard.Guy runs out of Moe's crying.Barney: Joey Joe Joe.[/quote']
Isn't it Joey Joe Joe Jr. Shabadoo?

Chief Wiggum: How do you like that, it's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purpose of gambling. not my favourite, but kinda relevant to the forum.Marge: Homer! There's someone here who can help you...Homer: Is it Batman?Marge: No, he's a scientist.Homer: Batman's a scientist!Marge: It's not Batman!