Lol I'm watching all these videos, and I gotta say....a slap across the face is a nice way of putting it. He does shine a light on the mentality of some online players, and I like having em at my table. I might have to open up a pokerstars account after seeing this. This guy cashed in anything?

if you guys think he's serious you need to examine your head. It's effing hilarious how serious he sounds though.

yea you do get players who play like him,his optimism is hilarious aswell...."this guys got k7".....then hes like in the next hand "this guy must have k7 now"...."ive got 9 4 i would rather have 9 4 than 9 A becuase of the straight possibilities........or hes got two diamonds in his hand pre flop and hes like "ok ive a flush draw"........its crazynessthe other thing that balances it more to the serious side than the joke......was at the end when he tryed to quickly insult the guy...something like "DUBBO YOU SUCK".......ive seen that quite alot.....lol

yeah we had one guy that was at a low stakes nl table that was raising every pot, and sucking out on some just horrible plays. Every time he dragged the pot, he'd say "HA HA SUCKA" or something like that. He finally got clipped by someone and said he was gonna find another table cuz this one was full of sucka's...I love them kinda players.

lol been watching his others ...saying he played phil ivey on full tilt heads up and stacked him 4x(((but wouldnt you rather show that than this ****)))....havent seen him play a decent hand yet...just gets really lucky.....sucks out with bad plays....the guys hilarious.....

that was pretty funny, I doubt the guy was serious though. It just reeked of sarcasm.

53os before the flop is def a straight draw.
and don't forget the double flush draw possibilities ...

Wait the guy titles his video "Don't let avatars push you around" and opens with an explanation of how he wants to bust a particular opponent so he won't be intimidated by his icon and you need further evidence that it's sarcastic?

Wait the guy titles his video "Don't let avatars push you around" and opens with an explanation of how he wants to bust a particular opponent so he won't be intimidated by his icon and you need further evidence that it's sarcastic?
YES, I take EVERYTHING seriously until proven otherwise.

lol...ty OP...i wasted 5 minutes of my life.and guys...i'm pretty sure the OP is also sarcastic as to not understanding the other guys sarcasmm....at least i hope he is