hahaha, check this one out.so CNBC has this million dollar challenge thing going on, its basically this stock trading game where you start with like $1 million in play money to invest and you try to work it up as high as possible. anyways, they have a lot of celebrities doing this thing and they have a celebrity leaderboard. obv moneymaker is chillin at the top of the list. cuz hes like the best ever. http://contests.cnbc.com/milliondollar/celebrity.do

Played a Stars 109 not too long ago with him to my immediate right. We were at the same table for over an hour and from what I observed he was playing VERY VERY VERY LAG(maybe he was drunk and just having fun? I dunno). He was a good neighbor though, and folded like almost all of his SBs to me.

Played a Stars 109 not too long ago with him to my immediate right. We were at the same table for over an hour and from what I observed he was playing VERY VERY VERY LAG(maybe he was drunk and just having fun? I dunno). He was a good neighbor though, and folded like almost all of his SBs to me.
wow sick, were you all nervous?
wow sick, were you all nervous?
There was one hand that came up right before the bubble that had me thinking "What's my play if Chris raises my blind here?". I got 88 in the BB right before the bubble, and as a medium stack obviously a medium pair is not a hand I want to be making a decision with. But he folded and the table broke up shortly thereafter :club: He got to alot of players though I think, since he built his stack from like 2k to 6k without having to showdown/allin once.

Bump.Everyone post a random did-you-know about Chris Moneymaker. I'll start:Chris Moneymaker is descended from a long line of sea captains. His Great-Great-Great Grandfather commanded the Confederate Navy from 1863-1865.

Bump.Everyone post a random did-you-know about Chris Moneymaker. I'll start:Chris Moneymaker is descended from a long line of sea captains. His Great-Great-Great Grandfather commanded the Confederate Navy from 1863-1865.
chris moneymaker won the $8.80r on march 11th for almost $4500