Random Hockey Observations

I know I sound like a broken record but this year is the first year I have actually paid attention to Thornton during the reg season and the playoffs and my god, this guy is hilarious. How about instead of whining to the ref you come to the aid of your teammate who is getting mugged by 3 Avs. You are a giant. Be a man. I honestly would hate to have him as a teammate the way he seems to play.I have a couple old friends who are big Sharks fans and they have hated him for years. I can understand why.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

If Buffalo was to target one attainable free agent this offseason, I would want it to be Manny Malhotra. Talk about a guy who does all the little things and does them extremely well. Tie game...what a surprise. :club: There was no way Colorado was holding SJ off there.

I'd be embarrassed if I were a Sharks fan and my cohorts started booing our team in the first period. It happened two or three times when the Avs cleared the puck on a SJ power play. Then they gave Nabokov a sarcastic clap when he made a pedestrian redirect of the puck as it came bouncing in from an Avalanche line change puck dump. What kind of fans do this to their own team? I thought I heard boos in game one during the third period. I thought the boos were being directed at a ref for not making a holding call but now I'm pretty sure it was directed at their own players. How spoiled can a fan base get? Oh well, the Avs almost stole another game. I don't think home ice will be a factor and SJ is ready to steam roll Colorado after this win. sigh

I'd be embarrassed if I were a Sharks fan and my cohorts started booing our team in the first period. It happened two or three times when the Avs cleared the puck on a SJ power play. Then they gave Nabokov a sarcastic clap when he made a pedestrian redirect of the puck as it came bouncing in from an Avalanche line change puck dump. What kind of fans do this to their own team? I thought I heard boos in game one during the third period. I thought the boos were being directed at a ref for not making a holding call but now I'm pretty sure it was directed at their own players. How spoiled can a fan base get? Oh well, the Avs almost stole another game. I don't think home ice will be a factor and SJ is ready to steam roll Colorado after this win. sigh
Fans of real teams...That means the Sharks have arrived.

Kostitsyn joins Crosby from last year as getting Hat Tricks and being one upped..Good thing for Habs fans is Crosby got the last laugh

What an awesome day of Hockey. I was super pumped about LA winning that game, and what an exciting game it was.A crazy stat, is if you don't count empty net goals, every single game of the playoffs so far has been decided by 1 goal. That is amazing.

If anyone is looking to make some easy money, follow our friend Daniel's hockey bets and bet the opposite.:club:

If anyone is looking to make some easy money, follow our friend Daniel's hockey bets and bet the opposite.:club:
So far even though there seems to be alot of scoring the over is just 7-6-2.The first 2 games of each series shows why hockey playoffs are the best of all sports.
So far even though there seems to be alot of scoring the over is just 7-6-2.The first 2 games of each series shows why hockey playoffs are the best of all sports.
where have you been???

Did you guys just see that?Datsyuk played the puck while still on the bench? Not only was the other player still on the ice (therefore too many men), but it's also illegal to play the puck before both of your skates touch the ice for the start of your shit (not wording that well, I don't know how to find the actual rule).Malkin got called this season for playing the puck as he was leaving the penalty box.

Did you guys just see that?Datsyuk played the puck while still on the bench? Not only was the other player still on the ice (therefore too many men), but it's also illegal to play the puck before both of your skates touch the ice for the start of your shit (not wording that well, I don't know how to find the actual rule).Malkin got called this season for playing the puck as he was leaving the penalty box.
that was lidstromthat is all i gotmy only issue so far is the elbow on Abdelkader and Milbury says that if you are going to throw and elbow you better make it count. Isnt that the attitude he has wanted the league to squash???