Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado 2/28 In Reno

Anyone know what this will be shown on or if there would be any kind of live webcast? I can stream ESPN through tvuplayer but that's about it unless someone's gona make a torrent or something. I presume it would't be broadcast for a while tho? Anyone?
Are you serious?
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what this will be shown on or if there would be any kind of live webcast? I can stream ESPN through tvuplayer but that's about it unless someone's gona make a torrent or something. I presume it would't be broadcast for a while tho? Anyone?
last year the WPC final table was March 30th and it didnt air until November 25th. I suspect it would be similiar this year.
Are you serious?
Why wouldn't I be? Note my location, I dunno where u yanks broadcast your poker shows. Also, there was a FT webcast of DN's protege table, the ME FT etc, it might not be too much to hope that a table WHICH IS ALREADY BEING FILMED, might be broadcast over the web. ow take your 160 posts and get lost! :club:

JC looked to be sitting on around 600k the last time I looked, but I may've miscounted. The railers are getting pretty thick. Getting ready to go check again.

JC looked to be sitting on around 600k the last time I looked, but I may've miscounted. The railers are getting pretty thick. Getting ready to go check again.
Where is your computer?
Why wouldn't I be? Note my location, I dunno where u yanks broadcast your poker shows. Also, there was a FT webcast of DN's protege table, the ME FT etc, it might not be too much to hope that a table WHICH IS ALREADY BEING FILMED, might be broadcast over the web. ow take your 160 posts and get lost! :club:
A WPT event has NEVER been broadcasted over the internet, in all 5 Seasons, so why would they start now for a 5k event in Reno, NV... ???
Current as of about 2 mins ago ...1 David The Dragon Pham 1,080,000 2 Mark Seif 963,000 3 JC Alvarado 720,000 3 JC Tran 720,000 5 Danny Wong 480,000 6 Brent Bibby 280,000 7 John Hom 175,000 8 Jimmy Diep 120,000 9 Kirk Morrison 80,000

J.C. Alvarado raised to 30K and Kirk Morrison pushed in with his 65K total. Alvarado made the call, of course, and showed A Q . Morrison had 4 4 . The flop cam 7 Q Q , launching Alvarado into the lead and leaving Morrison with two outs. The 9 turn and 5 river was all she wrote. Kirk Morrison finishes in 9th place and earns $45,565.

A WPT event has NEVER been broadcasted over the internet, in all 5 Seasons, so why would they start now for a 5k event in Reno, NV... ???
Dude, like I said, I didn't know! I'm FROM THE UK! we DON'T have ANY good (or bad) poker shows to call our own. THE REASON I ASKED IS COS I DIDN'T KNOW! ExcUSe the Capitals, I GUess Some PEople NEEEDDD BiG WRRITTING TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THINGS!