What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?

Thought that people might want to share their biggest pet peeves.Mine is when people talk about their Mom or Dad and and don't say 'my'.ex. 'Dad was so funny today.' or 'Mom cooked a big meal for tonight.' Instead of, "My Dad was funny today" or "My Mom cooked a big meal tonight."

When fat ladies fart while I'm having sex with them. I cant stand that ****.

lol this thread is pathetic... My biggest pet peeve is threads like this
ok i will listen to the popular vote. sorry for starting

My biggest pet peave is when someone comes into a topic and complaines on how bad it is. IDIOTS lol j/s

My biggest pet peave is when someone comes into a topic and complaines on how bad it is. IDIOTS lol j/s
people who post about how they hate people who post...and people who make a smacking noise when they chew gum.
Thought that people might want to share their biggest pet peeves.Mine is when people talk about their Mom or Dad and and don't say 'my'.ex. 'Dad was so funny today.' or 'Mom cooked a big meal for tonight.' Instead of, "My Dad was funny today" or "My Mom cooked a big meal tonight."
Really? Out of everything in the world, that's your biggest pet peeve?Really?You coulda picked people who don't know the difference between your and you're, ignorant europeans, America's foreign policy, jews, black people... and you picked that as your biggest?Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Freud to this thread please.Do me a favor and start a thread once you decide whether you want to sleep with or kill your parents.
I hate when the lil plastic tips on the end of my shoe laces fall off.
Those are called widgets.My biggest pet peeve is people not knowing the proper amount of tooth pressure to use when giving head.
I hate when the lil plastic tips on the end of my shoe laces fall off.
They are called "aiglets"
Those are called widgets.My biggest pet peeve is people not knowing the proper amount of tooth pressure to use when giving head.
No, they are called "aiglets".Noun: aiglet eyglutMetal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon- agletNoun: widget wijitSomething unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
A big pet peeeve of mine is when people say "like" every other word."I was like, going to the store, and I was like....."I like, cant stand that shit.
So, what you're saying is that you dislike teenage girls? Maybe if there was a way to keep them from talking it'd be OK.