Busto ! Mikes bro jus gave me da word. Was anyone else rooting mikey on ? Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation. Scott says:hey eril mike blew up and moved 300k inScott says: with 52 offScott says:erikErikRyland says:LOL mtusow ?Scott says: knew thjat was comingScott says: yaScott says: who else mike tyson?Scott says: slapScott says:10/20k blinds he has 250Scott says: in chips not priced into potScott says: and pushes with 52Scott says: ran iunto qqErikRyland says:i did not see mikein what u typed at first lol my bdErikRyland says:lolScott says: u want top be good at tourniesScott says: pattern after joe hachemErikRyland says:icicScott says: joe jad 2 million chipsScott says: in wsopScott says: 2005Scott says: everyone else had over 10Scott says: blinds were at that time 150/300kScott says: JOE DIDNT PANICKScott says: waited for a handScott says: ego players thinkScott says:" im getting blinded, i have to not be so weak"Scott says: smart players ARE PATIENTScott says: AND WILL WAIT

So this one time I was hangin out at Daniel Negreanu's house and Mike Matusow, Phil Ivey, and Erick Lindgren stop by. We start hoopin it up, and cause I'm a balla, Daniel Negreanu staked me in a $5k a point game against Phil Ivey and Erick Lindgren. So Mike Matusow is just throwin out all these crazy side bets, then Gavin Smith stops by with his and my good buddy Adam Morrison. Me and Daniel Negreanu take on Adam Morrison, and we end up beatin him for like $40k. Everyone was pretty tired, but me and Mike Matusow went over to the Bellagio to play some poker, where he got knocked out by Doyle Brunson, who is another friend of mine.

Is this old news on this guy?http://www.pocketfives.com/213B2459-EC76-4...10C1903CE8.aspxI was on FTP playing When I heard this guy talk to the only women in the room, I wanted to post the chat so the new players to online poker and pocket fives know how to spot a scam. This guy says he knows the pro's. And gives his myspace address so you can check out his page with all the pro's on it. First off most of the pros are fake on myspace I think there is like 20 diffrent Doyle B's that I spoted, the smart money tells me that none of them are real. There are a few pro's on myspace that are real. The key thing here is they all will add you as a friend because they are marketing them selves for their FTP links or books they are writting. Just because you see a pro's photo on a web page does not mean that person knows them. Heck I have a few Pro's on my myspace page but I never met one of them. A few are cool and will answer questions but that still does not mean someone knows them in real life. I will post the chat for you guys so you can see first hand how these broke donks go into action, I hope this post will at least stop 1 person from getting taken by these scamers. EricRyland: Hey babeEricRyland: What did you do to get an avatarEricRyland: Or Poker pro ?EricRyland: Its Ok to talk 2 me cuz I know Hellmuth and Mikey and Clonie & dutchEricRyland: hahaEricRyland: JJ wowEricRyland: come on in KEricRyland: free fluupEricRyland: not a chatter huhEricRyland: Well If you want to c who I am EricRyland: Http://www.myspace.com/erikrylandEricRyland: mabey then u chatK Syrah: don't feel like typing at the momentEricRyland: kk EricRyland: u win hahaEricRyland: i kno you have AQ or somethingEricRyland: nEricRyland: noEricRyland: worse EricRyland: check my space if ur boredEricRyland: http://www.myspace.com/erikrylandEricRyland: check it playboysEricRyland: ok ok ok how about 1 buck evenEricRyland: Agreed ?EricRyland: yes I have a monster you know this...EricRyland: K i kno u dont feel like typin but errr did you win an event to get the avatar ? its pretty cool u have oneK Syrah (Observer): night ericEricRyland: heyEricRyland: waitEricRyland: You have aim or msn EricRyland: or somethingEricRyland: yahoo ?EricRyland: I can intro u 2 the prosK Syrah (Observer): tell Phil hi for meEricRyland: HoldK Syrah (Observer): or better yet chris hansenEricRyland: you have yahoo ?K Syrah (Observer): nopeEricRyland: Anything ?K Syrah (Observer): hotmailEricRyland: k u want mineEricRyland: or you post it up ?K Syrah (Observer): i'll take a look at your myspace pageK Syrah (Observer): have a nice oneEricRyland: kkEricRyland: i stay hereEricRyland: my msn isEricRyland: Erik_ryland@hotmail.comEricRyland: omfgEricRyland: nice 2 outer LuskeLuske Cannon: thxLuske Cannon: i deserved itEricRyland: lolEricRyland: I kno how that feelsEricRyland: 60 moreEricRyland: or get OUTLuske Cannon: A/8Luske Cannon: nh caponetp12345: nbEricRyland: yahoo ?This girl sounded like she was buying into this guy. He will get your IM and ask for cash and tell you a poker pro will give you a bonus on Full Tilt or he could get you in a private tourney or even your own avitar. DO NOT BUY INTO THIS OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR CASH AGIAN!!!!! I hope this helps, and you will now be able to spot this on any site you play on, because these guys are every where.

I have a question..Wait no I don'tThis guy is just pathetic... BTW Erik, are you like the guy on the FT commercial with the cardboard poker players and pretends they are his friends and talk to them? You seriously remind me of himGET A LIFE! QUIT TRYING TO IMPRESS EVERYONE!

Ok I just checked out this guys myspace and his links to the pros myspace accounts. He either is in charge of the other pros sites or he has made them all himself and they are fake, because all of their pictures are linked to his account. He has a ton of pictures of matusow, sheikan and Unabomber, hellmuth in his photo account. So he is somewhow tied to a lot of those pros either legit or he has made a lot of fake myspace pages.

Ok I just checked out this guys myspace and his links to the pros myspace accounts. He either is in charge of the other pros sites or he has made them all himself and they are fake, because all of their pictures are linked to his account. He has a ton of pictures of matusow, sheikan and Unabomber, hellmuth in his photo account. So he is somewhow tied to a lot of those pros either legit or he has made a lot of fake myspace pages.
And the saddest part about this kid is he makes fake myspace pages for pros and then posts on his own myspace wall on those fake accounts!! lmao
Another gem from silky. "He's legit, or he isn't" Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, I for one think he's legit. He obviously doesn't have an immense amount of free time on his hands. Send me a pm if you get a chance Erik. Maybe we can be friends and you can see if Phil has an extra seat on his plane for the WSOP. sw
He's got a MySpace page and the MySpace friends who are poker pros, including Daniel, are valid.Erik's young and very enthusiastic.
Im not saying anything either way, The DN myspace is legit, but the Matusow and Sheikan myspace pages, (which seem to leave messages for him) the photos in the page are linked to his photobucket account, and the matusow page and his page have the same song. So he is either the web administrator for their pages and made them for them, or he made them on his own to look cool, I don't know which one. I got into his photo account and he has a ton of pics of different pros in there, so he is def doing work on those myspace accounts for sure.
Im not saying anything either way, The DN myspace is legit, but the Matusow and Sheikan myspace pages, (which seem to leave messages for him) the photos in the page are linked to his photobucket account, and the matusow page and his page have the same song. So he is either the web administrator for their pages and made them for them, or he made them on his own to look cool, I don't know which one. I got into his photo account and he has a ton of pics of different pros in there, so he is def doing work on those myspace accounts for sure.
...and identical layout and background
Another gem from silky. "He's legit, or he isn't" Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, I for one think he's legit. He obviously doesn't have an immense amount of free time on his hands. Send me a pm if you get a chance Erik. Maybe we can be friends and you can see if Phil has an extra seat on his plane for the WSOP. sw
If you haven't already, def look at the Pocket five's topic that Pot Odds posted earlier.http://www.pocketfives.com/213B2459-EC76-4...10C1903CE8.aspx
please dont reference me ever. I did not want to pass judgement on the kid if in fact he makes these webpages for some of the pros. So I stated what I saw and leave it open for debate, but if he is trying to scam I want people on the forum (not you of course) to be weary.
He has helped a number of people set up their MySpace pages. Prahlad Friedman recently posted a "thank you" on Ryland's page: " Spirit Rock Jan 7 2007 7:17 A Thanks for helping me with my website ry."He's networking. He's offering help and getting in with "the big boys."