What To Do With These Ducks?

What would you do?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Hero...?

• Calls
    • Folds
    • Goes All In

Blinds 300/600 Ante 75Hero has 3675 in tournament chipsHero is UTG +1 2 :club: 2 :D UTG foldsThis is my first time using the poll feature so if it comes out looking retarded my apologies.

How many opponents?
What's your table image? Who are the blinds? What do they think of you, and what do you think they think you know about them? The above poster brings up yet another interesting point about how many players there are total. You just can't answer this kind of question without more information. At a full 9-10 player table with no other information this is a clear fold.
What's your table image? Who are the blinds? What do they think of you, and what do you think they think you know about them? The above poster brings up yet another interesting point about how many players there are total. You just can't answer this kind of question without more information. At a full 9-10 player table with no other information this is a clear fold.
Doesn't matter..M of less than 3, blinds hittin you in 2 hands, and a pair...Shove, AINEC

shove, there may be some bubble play situations where you would fold but with blinds coming to you next it is virtually always a push.

Sorry, what reason do we have to fold against a 8 handed table with an effective M of nothing? We have one more hand to get something better. Hero really shouldn't have gotten to this point with chips unless just losing one. That may be the only reason I would fold, I just lost a hand and peeps have reason to believe I'm tilted. Then I fold. Other than that, I must be looking pretty tight to be virtually blinded out so I may have some FE. In all reality anyone with a fair hand or a big stack will call ya.I'd like to be in with a made hand than wait for one more hand and randomly push with any two, this is your chance by choice to double, take it.I think your stack is too small to really even be asking.

I agree, I fold 22 here. utg+1? Come on guys.
The only reason to wait is to just push in your BB or push the flop in your BB or call all in in your BB. You are too short, OBV if you fold here and pick up a monster UTG then you push, but when you super short it is better to wait for your BB than to make a move and be forced to make another move once the blinds hit you. Russ Boyd and I think either PP or Matros argued about this. This situation isn't the same though, because we aren't THAT short. Our M is a little over 2. We have 6BBs left, the strategy they outlined was more for less than 3. I think we push and have more FE than some give credit for, this isn't an auto call for anyone. OBV an pocket pair is calling us, but things like 78 are probably folding unless they have a monstrous stack. You might even get middle stacks folding 33-66 especially if they are also in EP-MP.
According to HOH I think so. But that is a little dated now that so many people know what you are doing.
That's a pretty interesting point. Would be interesting to have a meta-HOH discussion as to how the series' presence has itself changed the game.I would have to mull what you are saying here; but one thought that comes to mind is that if more people put you on ATC in this spot, it means less FE but also a greater chance of getting doubled up when you do have a hand. Which might itself discourage people from calling with a mediocre hand the next time the situation comes up, since they were burned a previous time. I guess I'm not convinced that this isn't a non-exploitable strategy.