Upc Cash Poker Vanessa Cheating?

.......she just comes across as a high maintance broad that would palm $75 for her latte and a pack of smokes.They should never let women play.
Pretty sure women didn't invent palming chips on or off the table. But I'm glad to see you didn't take any of those "political correctness" posts too seriously.
I never liked this b.itch. My future wife Liz Lieu wrote a blog about her and Vanessa at a tourney at the Bellagio.
I would like to see these two in a cat fight. Hopefully at some point Lieu will punch Rousso in the shnoz, I mean that thing is huge. Of course a lot of shirt ripping and straddling insues.
I would like to see these two in a cat fight. Hopefully at some point Lieu will punch Rousso in the shnoz, I mean that thing is huge. Of course a lot of shirt ripping and straddling insues.
Maybe this site will provide a venue and a referee..........zomg! www.ultimatesurrender.com
Pretty sure women didn't invent palming chips on or off the table. But I'm glad to see you didn't take any of those "political correctness" posts too seriously.
No , no , hes right - they should never let broads play

She did not cheat and did not palm any chips from what I saw. Bob asked her how much she had left and she said $4000. When she pushed in her chips she pushed in 2 black stacks of 20 which is $4000. She then clearly played with the few remaining small denomination chips for everyone to see. When she reached into her purse there were no chips in her hand and immediately pulled out her sunglass case.

There's enough room for either side to be true, she could have put the chips into the pot, or she could be a lying cheating snake.I guess we'll need Captain Tom to help sort out the mess.