Michael Craig B-slaps Daniel

I'm not bothered by his comments about me, but I found his comments about Humberto to be a little unfair. Humberto's English isn't very good. Maybe if it was he wouldn't think he's so "obnoxious." I hope he was kidding about that, but the way he wrote it, I was unsure. Humberto is a great guy and is good for poker. It's kind of odd for him to single out Humberto for being obnoxious on camera when... er... nevermind.
Don't know what he said, but I was annoyed watching the main event and certainly would have been if I was at the table by Brenes. That being said:1) I don't doube he's a good guy2) I'm sure the TV editing had a role in how annoyed I was getting watchingThat being said, if I go to Mexico, does that give me the right to be annoying as hell because I don't speak Spanish? I don't think it does...but I should probably shut my mouth until I read what the guy wrote.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol michael craig is not being serious about everything he writes in his blog, obv. He has tried to be humorous in his coverage of the hu event. Whether he's done that or not is up for debate. What I can say is I've played with him 3-4 times and he is a pretty average poker player.
me too.
I'm not bothered by his comments about me, but I found his comments about Humberto to be a little unfair. Humberto's English isn't very good. Maybe if it was he wouldn't think he's so "obnoxious." I hope he was kidding about that, but the way he wrote it, I was unsure. Humberto is a great guy and is good for poker. It's kind of odd for him to single out Humberto for being obnoxious on camera when... er... nevermind.
I think humberto is a little over the top .. the shark thing and costa rica this, and costa rica that .. it is a bit of overacting .. he may be a great guy, but he could take it down a notch or two.
Who is this idiot.It was ONE freakin' match.DON CHEADLE BEAT PHIL IVEYandSHANNON ELIZABETH BEAT JEFF MADSENAnything can happen heads up.
QFT. Regarding Humberto.. I think he's the hate em/love em type of guy.. I personally find him entertaining even if he is kinda an *** sometimes..
QFT. Regarding Humberto.. I think he's the hate em/love em type of guy.. I personally find him entertaining even if he is kinda an *** sometimes..
i dislike brenes alot..every time he is on tv, i have to watch him on mute
i dislike brenes alot..every time he is on tv, i have to watch him on mute
I like watching him play, if anything he reminds me it's a game and we should be having fun playing it.
Humberto Brenes is a colorful character and has a place in the poker world. Poker wouldn't be as popular as it is if there weren't some characters out there with a personality.
i agree....mikey m. has tons of personality and im sure some ppl dislike him as well... humberto just gets under the skin.lol..

Humberto tries to be fun and entertaining and I appreciate his efforts. He doesn't "try" to piss people off, he is just showing his passion for the game. Watching people that say nothing and do nothing is a little boring to watch. Can you imagine what Poker After Dark would be like if no one spoke???

Humberto tries to be fun and entertaining and I appreciate his efforts. He doesn't "try" to piss people off, he is just showing his passion for the game. Watching people that say nothing and do nothing is a little boring to watch. Can you imagine what Poker After Dark would be like if no one spoke???
Yup, I saw some of that week. Moneymaker, Ferguson, Chan, etc.I saw an old episode of some tournament, don't think it was the WSOP, but Humberto was heads up at the end, Seidel was there I think, and he had his headphones on and was singing somewhat softly, just being himself, and it was pleasant to watch. With the boom, he obviously has opened it up a little more, and is more colorful for the camera, and like a few have said, that is great for the game. A great personality. I would be psyched to be at his table. I would be even more psyched to be at his table with a few of you whom he annoys.
Humberto was hilarious today Daniel when playing Laak. Did you hear what sheikan said to Ted Forest, Daniel? That was just out of line. Sheikan goes too far imo. Don't know if I am spelling his name right.
What did he say?
What did he say?
I guess Ted sucked out a few times on Sheik, so he was a little upset. They got it all in and forest had A rag, Sheikan had j10. River came a 10 and Sheikan yelled "F*CK YOU!" at the top of his lungs to Ted. Just no class imo. Glad to see ted move on to win that match.

LoL, yea id say thats just a little out of line... whether he meant it or not, why go out of your way to make an idiot out of yourself like that?

I usually like Humberto, from what I've seen of him on tv. Playful and funny. , but I thought that during the world series of poker coverage, he did some pretty brutal slow rolling with monster hands, stuff that I didn't think was funny but was just classless.SKeikian made an absolute *** out of him self on the Poker After Dark. This is truly a guy I can't stand.

I usually like Humberto, from what I've seen of him on tv. Playful and funny. , but I thought that during the world series of poker coverage, he did some pretty brutal slow rolling with monster hands, stuff that I didn't think was funny but was just classless.SKeikian made an absolute *** out of him self on the Poker After Dark. This is truly a guy I can't stand.
he does this every time hes on tv

Lol,Everytime I suck out from now on I'm going to say f*ck you!!Everytime I win a race I'm going to say suck my d*ck!I really hate Sheikan, he actually makes Matusow's personality look good

On the other hand, Shiek is an excellent driver. You know, it's got to be brutal for DN to lose to Mike in the first round. He has to hear about this for Mike for months now. I wonder if they had a side bet on the match...

Lol,Everytime I suck out from now on I'm going to say f*ck you!!Everytime I win a race I'm going to say suck my d*ck!I really hate Sheikan, he actually makes Matusow's personality look good
i think when mikey goes off on ppl its more playful than mean..remeber that whole raymer thing..when sheikan does it, its mean and abusive..
i think when mikey goes off on ppl its more playful than mean..remeber that whole raymer thing..when sheikan does it, its mean and abusive..
Lol, playful or not, how would you feel if Mike Matusow, or anyone for that matter,came up to you and started saying you have little balls and can't play poker? I wouldn't take it as playful
Lol, playful or not, how would you feel if Mike Matusow, or anyone for that matter,came up to you and started saying you have little balls and can't play poker? I wouldn't take it as playful
ive actually had ppl say much worse to me at the poker table..if thats as bad as it gets, then its not a prob...u have to have thick skin at the table. the way sheikhan curses ppl is overdoing it
That HSP episode where Sheiky breaks Mikes sunglasses....man. Gold genuinely looked shocked and guilty, wishing he had just kept his mouth shut. You could tell he actually felt bad about reminding Sheiky to break Mikes glasses, I don't think he ever thought Sheiky would do it.And poor Mikey.....man. He looked like he was going to cry. I mean, I really think he was totally bummed out, but played it off like a joke, but I think Mike was really hurt inside and felt bad for him. I know they are just stupid sunglasses, but they were Mikes, not Sheiky's.It was this episode that got me to really not like sheiky anymore. What I saw at that moment was Sheiky just being straight up mean bully.