kurt "suited up" lester representing fcp at bellag

Mike Sexton: And in fifth place, we have Kurt Lester, an internet qualifer. Vince, can you believe this guy walks dogs for a living?VPP: No, Mike. But I, too, work with bitches all day, so I sympathize
This is too funny Norman. Kurt, I am really happy for you! :club:
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pair of real oakleys that i'd be willing to part with for free.. but i dont know how i'd send them. Only 16= hard to work out sending something like that to someone i've never actually met. :club:

Yeah yeah... The poker is for a living. The dogs are for some spending cash, lol.But I do like the s.hit comment.
Remember, if you're offbeat and incredibly obnoxious once it gets down to 6, you'll become a celebrity and the dealers and WPT people will cheat to keep you making big-cash finishes and TV tables as a recurring character. Don't think of it as a final table, think of it as an audition.Good luck :club:
Yeah yeah... The poker is for a living. The dogs are for some spending cash, lol.But I do like the s.hit comment.
Remember, if you're offbeat and incredibly obnoxious once it gets down to 6, you'll become a celebrity and the dealers and WPT people will cheat to keep you making big-cash finishes and TV tables as a recurring character. Don't think of it as a final table, think of it as an audition.Good luck :club:
Hmm... you might be on to something!
I've got a pair of real oakleys that i'd be willing to part with for free.. but i dont know how i'd send them. Only 16= hard to work out sending something like that to someone i've never actually met. :D
Yeah, might be tough in the next few days... thanks though :club:
LMAO! ****in' a, awful.Hey, you've seen Shauna's nude pictures, right? If you see her walking around, you gonna stare and start stuttering? loland like I siad, play J9s like its the nuts and you'll be a WPT celebrity. When they do the interview about how it went, make sure you mention Full Contact Poker and we'll get a whole new slew of noobs wanting to be like Kurt Lester. .. except for the time he shit himself heads up against Gus Hansen, of course.

good job dood. congrats.i would stop in and wish you luck in person as i have a paid trip to vegas april 21st to 26th, but i got another job and training starts the day i was suppose to leave.so i had to cancel the trip.take one down for FCP baby.and when you win a big hand with s.hit...like 2/7 in bb, flop = 227.throw it down and say "2/7 is a MONSTER" or "but it was sooooted"u also have to throw out the "IN YO FACe" - courtesy of dave chapelle. If you make final table, and say that and it makes it on the air? i'll literally send you $100.00 on pokerstars..u have it in writing!IN YO FACE!

LMAO... Do you think if I make the final table, I'm gonna be worried about $100? lol.
We should all pledge dollar amounts for certain phrases; you could make a lot of money if you get them all onto the TV table broadcast. I, for one, will put up 100 bucks for you to say "BOOYAH!!!" when you knock someone out.
LMAO... Do you think if I make the final table, I'm gonna be worried about $100? lol.
We should all pledge dollar amounts for certain phrases; you could make a lot of money if you get them all onto the TV table broadcast. I, for one, will put up 100 bucks for you to say "BOOYAH!!!" when you knock someone out.
I would like to see you sing "Sha na na na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye" when you knock someone out.

You guys really want me to be the new Arieh of the tourney eh? lol. Not to confuse that with a shot at Josh, I like him, and all that good stuff. Just in terms of perception.

Kurt,Congrats on the win, it must be an unbelieveable feeling. Its going to be a great experience playing in arguably the 2nd most prestgious tournament in the world. You also can't ignore the fact that it will be very fun and insightful getting tips and chatting with Daniel and TJ.Not that you need my advice, but I'll give you some anyway...You mentioned that you have never played a live tournament before. I think it would be wise to try and enter a live tournament before you head to Vegas. There is quite a bit to be learned from playing in a live tourney. If anything, it will make you feel more comfortable at the table. Since you are from Chicago, I would recommend checking out one of the weekly tournaments at Harrahs or Trump. Although your bankroll is short, I think the experience would be worth the price of admission. (And you might win some cash) I'm not sure about this, but I think the entry fee at Harrahs is $220 and Trump is $90 /rebuys. You could also play a tourney when you land in Sin City.Anyways, congrats bro and I will leave you with some great advice quoted from DN: "DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"Good luck Kurt

You better do the Krablar dance, LOL! Then when one of the pro's says.You're not being very professional."You aren't respecting the art of the Krablar, sit down"I swear, I will tape it and put it as a link for every signature to every forum I ever visit.

I'll pay you 5 dollars per each of the following terms that make it on TV. JWeb will match my bets."But they were soooooooooooooted!" you have to draw out the oooooooo in the middle."I'm here to gamboooool! All in!""This is a key hand.. this is a key hand...""Norman Haupt style, baby." Its pronounced "Hopped" with a short stuttered T on the end."You're killin' me man.""And I thought Annie Duke was easy.""How many chips do you have? ... Not as many as me!"And, finally, if you're playing against a woman, "DAMN YOU VILE WOMAN!" all stewie like. If you get that one off, I'll give you $50.

lol I better make my list."You aren't wearing shades? You might as well be giving your money to Jerry's kids!""But they were Sooooooooooooooted!"*Krablar Dance*"You best respect the art of the Krablar."When someone says "All in!""That's what SHE said!" follow with the Peter laugh."Uh yeah can I get Danny Tanner on the phone? What about the Olsen Twins? You wanna know why I wanna get the Olsen Twins? Cause I got a full house bitch! Boat's Full! Wooo Woooo! YEAAAAAAAHHHH KURT LEEEESSTEERRR!"I really hope you win.

What do I get for making a bad bluff... getting called down with Qx and then yelling about getting called with Jack high?
If you manage to get on TV saying "He so mad, he call me with Jack High! JACK HIGH!" in the ellix powers voice, I'll give you my entire online roll, whatever it's worth by the time that is broadcast and I verify your doing so.(this one's sarcasm. take that as a sign of faith in you :-P)

LMAO... that's funny stuff guys.So yeah, I'm watching the US Poker Championships on tv right now.... Good god, How can you possibly put these guys on hands. Arieh won a hand with 64o when he hit a river one card flush. Then the next hand they showed was 63s and hit another flush. Betting the whole way too.

Wow! I just got back from vegas myself and I read this! Great news Kurt, now go and win it. I would go there again to support you, but I just got back minus around $1000 and I have to go again next month, though I didn't catch the date of your trip. If it is next month while I am there anyway, you will hear from me. Just show them FCP rules, and don't fear Gus Hanson. If he knocks you out, you have a great story for the rest of your life. Especially if you call him with J high.Scott

Wow!  I just got back from vegas myself and I read this!  Great news Kurt, now go and win it.  I would go there again to support you, but I just got back minus around $1000 and I have to go again next month, though I didn't catch the date of your trip.  If it is next month while I am there anyway, you will hear from me.  Just show them FCP rules, and don't fear Gus Hanson.  If he knocks you out, you have a great story for the rest of your life.  Especially if you call him with J high.Scott
If it looks like I'm done for... I might as well make a move with something good like J high or the hammer, lol.

Like I said before Kurt; excellent job and congratulations! Now get the hell out of here and re-read every poker book you own. we don't want to see you back in here until this thing is over and you have a story or two for us.And practice your breathing!!!!!!!!