Any Interest In A Yahoo Keeper League?

DRAFT PICKS: Draft Picks are tradeable, during the season it would require the tradign teams to either DROP and then pick up the player OR trade a scrub for the player. I will track all trades, incl. draft picks.
I just want to make sure I have this right. If I elect to trade my 2nd round draft pick to Person A, then in the next draft I choose the player Person A wants in that round and then cut them post-draft.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to make sure I have this right. If I elect to trade my 2nd round draft pick to Person A, then in the next draft I choose the player Person A wants in that round and then cut them post-draft.
soudns about right...I will give an examplefor our draft that is comming up...i will do the draft order prolly tomorow once our last team signs up. so say, team A trades his 4th round pick for Team B's Player X, Team B tells Team A who to take in the 4th round and they trade after the draft

Ok so everything is in place now! Draft order done, most rules set. If someone wants to take a vote on the scoring, post it quick, I believe no changes should be made past this thursday!Draft is comming up. Lets all post our AIM, MSN or Yahoo contactsIra

i put this question on the yahoo site but I figured I would put it here also. Our draft is live right?
i replied to this, it is live

pretty flexible with my schedule just a few times I cant do the draft. I cant do the draft on the 14th and I cannot do the draft the following week thursday.Have we been able to figure out another day to do the draft?

since i'm headed to vegas in about 24 hours, can someone email me the date for the draft when it's decided? i can make sure i'm available, but i won't be able to check this thread all the time before then. email is zed013 at aim.com.tytytyty

so have we changed the date to the draft? I havent seen any changes on the site or heard anything here? just trying to figure out what is going on
I would like to know also. I'm going to be out of town and won't log on until it gets time to draft.
hey sorry guys, been busy with school work. Draft changed to next wednesday at 845 PM
With the draft at that time I am only going to be able to draft for 2hrs and 15 minutes at the very most.. Any idea how long the draft could last?
With the draft at that time I am only going to be able to draft for 2hrs and 15 minutes at the very most.. Any idea how long the draft could last?
That's 2:15 longer than me. I work 6 nights a week more often than not. I'm off work until next Tuesday, though.
That's 2:15 longer than me. I work 6 nights a week more often than not. I'm off work until next Tuesday, though.
ok guys, what about late sunday night?I really wanted to do the draft tonight but i can't get away from my commitment tonight.we still have two weeks until the season, which is better for keeper leagues because we will know what young guns have made it or not
ok guys, what about late sunday night?I really wanted to do the draft tonight but i can't get away from my commitment tonight.we still have two weeks until the season, which is better for keeper leagues because we will know what young guns have made it or not
Sunday night is good.
Being that I live in hawaii and late night for you guys is either the afternoon or early evening for me. What time are you looking at. I have plans till about 4-5 hawaii time which would be 10-11 east coast time. I am not too sure if you were looking at drafting that late but let me know.
Being that I live in hawaii and late night for you guys is either the afternoon or early evening for me. What time are you looking at. I have plans till about 4-5 hawaii time which would be 10-11 east coast time. I am not too sure if you were looking at drafting that late but let me know.
I would think 10:30 Eastern would probably work for most. I'm Central, so anything that works for Eastern more than likely works for me.

draft....i have cancelled my plans for you guys if you want to draft please everyone email me at graphsmaster78@gmail.com by 9:00 PM ESTif not i'll change it to sunday at say 11