New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'm seriously looking to stake someone $5k. Don't pm me begging...but if you are interested, post in this thread semi-regularly, and know I will actually give you a chance, then say you're interested (pm me that youre interested, dont start by begging.I may take a look at 2+2 as well, but since I don't know people as well there I'd like to keep it local. However, 2+2 prob def. has a bigger pool to pick from. Stake would be for $5k, you'd have to earn me at least 5k before going your own way. Would be a 50/50 split, and if you go busto, you owe me $1500 in make-up.That's how my current deal is right now, so if you can't fly this way, then don't bother.And again, don't beg. I'm a nice guy, but I'm not gonna just give out a stake to a friend. If I don't trust you, don't think you are emotionally "there", or doubt your poker skills, or desire to improve, you have no chance. I'm being blunt. Lol poker. Just post if you're interested, I'll do the research or contact you.Again, don't beg. I won't let this thread turn into that and I don't think any of you regular guys would either. Don't waste my time; if I have no idea who you are, you have no chance.Also, if a lot post, and I don't pick your or don't even contact you. Please don't take it personally. I like basically all of you guys that post here, and I hope this business side of stuff wouldn't offend anyone or let anything go past skin deep. hell, I may not stake anyone. Just don't take it personally if you are essentially ignored. But if something really bugs you, and down the line you wanna know why I didn't msg you or whatever, feel free to ask me and I'll probably give you an honest answer...but yea, that's all. glgllawgeglwegBack to regularly scheduled programming.- JordanPM ME IF INTERESTED. Lets not spam the thread with "interested" "interested" just send me that in a pm.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm seriously looking to stake someone $5k. Don't pm me begging...but if you are interested, post in this thread semi-regularly, and know I will actually give you a chance, then say you're interested.I may take a look at 2+2 as well, but since I don't know people as well there I'd like to keep it local. However, 2+2 prob def. has a bigger pool to pick from. Stake would be for $5k, you'd have to earn me at least 5k before going your own way. Would be a 50/50 split, and if you go busto, you owe me $1500 in make-up.That's how my current deal is right now, so if you can't fly this way, then don't bother.And again, don't beg. I'm a nice guy, but I'm not gonna just give out a stake to a friend. If I don't trust you, don't think you are emotionally "there", or doubt your poker skills, or desire to improve, you have no chance. I'm being blunt. Lol poker. Just post if you're interested, I'll do the research or contact you.Again, don't beg. I won't let this thread turn into that and I don't think any of you regular guys would either. Don't waste my time; if I have no idea who you are, you have no chance.Also, if a lot post, and I don't pick your or don't even contact you. Please don't take it personally. I like basically all of you guys that post here, and I hope this business side of stuff wouldn't offend anyone or let anything go past skin deep. hell, I may not stake anyone. Just don't take it personally if you are essentially ignored. But if something really bugs you, and down the line you wanna know why I didn't msg you or whatever, feel free to ask me and I'll probably give you an honest answer...but yea, that's all. glgllawgeglwegBack to regularly scheduled programming.- Jordan
See my last post. I'm your guy. j/k. Best of luck to you and whomever you pick.
I'm seriously looking to stake someone $5k. Don't pm me begging...but if you are interested, post in this thread semi-regularly, and know I will actually give you a chance, then say you're interested.I may take a look at 2+2 as well, but since I don't know people as well there I'd like to keep it local. However, 2+2 prob def. has a bigger pool to pick from. Stake would be for $5k, you'd have to earn me at least 5k before going your own way. Would be a 50/50 split, and if you go busto, you owe me $1500 in make-up.That's how my current deal is right now, so if you can't fly this way, then don't bother.And again, don't beg. I'm a nice guy, but I'm not gonna just give out a stake to a friend. If I don't trust you, don't think you are emotionally "there", or doubt your poker skills, or desire to improve, you have no chance. I'm being blunt. Lol poker. Just post if you're interested, I'll do the research or contact you.Again, don't beg. I won't let this thread turn into that and I don't think any of you regular guys would either. Don't waste my time; if I have no idea who you are, you have no chance.Also, if a lot post, and I don't pick your or don't even contact you. Please don't take it personally. I like basically all of you guys that post here, and I hope this business side of stuff wouldn't offend anyone or let anything go past skin deep. hell, I may not stake anyone. Just don't take it personally if you are essentially ignored. But if something really bugs you, and down the line you wanna know why I didn't msg you or whatever, feel free to ask me and I'll probably give you an honest answer...but yea, that's all. glgllawgeglwegBack to regularly scheduled programming.- Jordan
this would be soo sick

Also need to add, that if I stake someone who already has a working roll...IE, say you have a 5k roll and play .5/1 but for w/e reason you can't play 1/2, i'd still be fine with the stake, but would also expect a lil' more return from the investment...IE, once you move outta 1/2, we continue for a little bit into 2/4...which helps you sustain some losses...but obviously the downside is you lose some profits...this is something that i would address if needs be with 'you'...and i'm not saying this 100%, but it is something to be thinking of.I'm primarily interested in guys who have small rolls, or rolls that could really use 5k...but i will look at people that have 5-10k+ rolls, and for some reason, want a 5k stake. I couldn't imagine anyone over 10k br needing a 5k stake, but i guess anyone could have some sort of issue out there and use some help...in those cases, things would potentially be adjusted, but would certainly be kept fair. im no nit :club:- Jordan

you looking for cash game player i assume?

Hmmm.....I wonder if he would've called all of it. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($53.45)CO ($11.80)Button ($24.65)SB ($25.75)BB ($25)UTG ($5.70)Preflop: Hero is MP with 7d.gif, 7c.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.35. 1 fold, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold.Flop: ($2.60) 5h.gif, 6s.gif, 2d.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, SB calls $2.Turn: ($6.60) 3c.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: ($6.60) 4s.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $10, SB calls $10.Final Pot: $26.60Results in white below: SB doesn't show. Hero has 7d 7c (straight, seven high). Outcome: Hero wins $26.60. SB had 55.

RYLAND??????
you looking for cash game player i assume?
only cash, yes. ofc if you wanted to play some sunday majors or something when the roll was bigger, or whatever...sure, that's fine...but obv when you win that 150k i'm getting 75k of it :)but no, i'd not stake someone 5k so they could start grinding like $25 and $50 dollar sngs/mtts...- Jordanalso, so i dont spam this thread iwth my shit..if you're interested, just pm me that your interested. dont need to post here...i think that would take away from the thread. if i get back to you in a pm, then i'm interested...i'll edit this in my oringal post.
Also need to add, that if I stake someone who already has a working roll...IE, say you have a 5k roll and play .5/1 but for w/e reason you can't play 1/2, i'd still be fine with the stake, but would also expect a lil' more return from the investment...IE, once you move outta 1/2, we continue for a little bit into 2/4...which helps you sustain some losses...but obviously the downside is you lose some profits...this is something that i would address if needs be with 'you'...and i'm not saying this 100%, but it is something to be thinking of.I'm primarily interested in guys who have small rolls, or rolls that could really use 5k...but i will look at people that have 5-10k+ rolls, and for some reason, want a 5k stake. I couldn't imagine anyone over 10k br needing a 5k stake, but i guess anyone could have some sort of issue out there and use some help...in those cases, things would potentially be adjusted, but would certainly be kept fair. im no nit :club:- Jordan
This staking thing is a really cool deal, Jordan. I'm not going to put myself out there as I still think I have many things to work on (I am making my move to 25NL on Mar. 1...finally done with 10NL, both in hands played and in size of my roll) so I wouldn't trust myself yet at any of the higher levels (I'm assuming 5k would properly roll someonee for .5/1 then 1/2 shortly after). Not to mention you probably don't know anything about me anywaysMaybe something for me to look at in 2-3 months when I get more comfortable with 25NL and such...But regardless, good luck to you and whomever you choose!
ban
think i just got banned on 2+2. those freaking nits. is it down for you? i read the posting guidelines three times and pm'd a mod there and i saw nothing that said dont post OFFERING a stake. lmao. those guys are freaking forum nazi's if i actually got banned, good god.- Jordanworking now for me, maybe i got unbanned that quick, or site just down.

so my life has been crazy the last couple days. i was playing in a club soccer game for my school sunday when i had a collision with the opposing goalie that was prob the hardest ive ever been hit. when i woke up i couldnt breathe and i knew something was wrong. they took me to the hospital and 5 hours later the doctors told me i had a partially punctured right lung down at the bottom of it. was in the hospital until yesterday, got out got home, am okay but cant do anything for like 2 weeks min etc etc and am really sore. played like 5 tourneys today, ran pretty bad until the neg-o and the 5 dollar triple shootout on stars, which i managed to ft both, got 2nd for 500ish in the triple shootout and 3rd in the nego for like 70. really nice cuz my tourney game had seemed to be on lately but i have just been taking rough beats deep. its also nice to be able to play lots of cash and yet still play some tourneys and do relatively well. however it sucks that i cannot do like anything besides play poker, obv most of the time it is all i want to do and yet going to class/playing any sport is pretty appealing right now. hope you all are running well and remember that poker is just for money and it really isnt life or death (like playing soccer for me was sunday lol)

only cash, yes. ofc if you wanted to play some sunday majors or something when the roll was bigger, or whatever...sure, that's fine...but obv when you win that 150k i'm getting 75k of it :)but no, i'd not stake someone 5k so they could start grinding like $25 and $50 dollar sngs/mtts...- Jordanalso, so i dont spam this thread iwth my shit..if you're interested, just pm me that your interested. dont need to post here...i think that would take away from the thread. if i get back to you in a pm, then i'm interested...i'll edit this in my oringal post.
Sent a PM before seeing this post. Oops. Just looking for a way to play the Sunday majors right now while reducing my variance because I'd like a 22k+ BR to play them and am still a bit short of that.
Sent a PM before seeing this post. Oops. Just looking for a way to play the Sunday majors right now while reducing my variance because I'd like a 22k+ BR to play them and am still a bit short of that.
meh...gambol :club:

ok, so im new to this thread but im interested in the concept.the everyday grind of playing case games has become quite boring so im looking for something more challenging and exciting.i dont think i want/will get to 200k but i think 50k would be more of a reasonable goal.what im lookin for are some set rules. i plan on starting with 1k.how many buy-ins or how much money do i need to move up to each level and also when to move down for each level. if someone could post this for me it will be greatly appreciated. i will set up a blog and also post here on how i am goin. once again thank you for any help and good luck at the tables.