• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

THAT'S BIG BETS NOT BIG BLINDS
OMG really? A whole half a buy in? You are scaring me with these huge numbers :club:. I would be surprised if in 80% of my sessions I wasn't down that much at one point.
OMG really? A whole half a buy in? You are scaring me with these huge numbers :club:. I would be surprised if in 80% of my sessions I wasn't down that much at one point.
i typically bought in for 20BB, so that's like 2.5bi. suicide material, imo.i'm going to see the international now. movie review after.
i typically bought in for 20BB, so that's like 2.5bi. suicide material, imo.i'm going to see the international now. movie review after.
Sorry, no shortstackers in this thread :club:. Jordan will be tilted beyond words.LOL, I actually had this discussion with a shortstacker the other day. He said something in chat about losing 3 buy ins in 2 minutes. I told him that he lost 3/5 of a buy in. He wasn't happy with me and went on to explain that it was indeed 3 buy ins.

Excellent laydown **tap tap**Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($18.05)Button ($48.75)Hero (SB) ($55.80)BB ($62.05)UTG ($18.85)MP ($65.85)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Kspade.gif2 folds, CO raises to $1.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5.50, 1 fold, CO calls $3.75Flop: ($11.50) 3spade.gif, 5diamond.gif, Kheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $11.50, Hero raises to $23, villain folds with $1.05 behindTotal pot: $34.50 | Rake: $1.70and WTF happened here, did we merge with the minbet thread?

Excellent laydown **tap tap**Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($18.05)Button ($48.75)Hero (SB) ($55.80)BB ($62.05)UTG ($18.85)MP ($65.85)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Kspade.gif2 folds, CO raises to $1.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5.50, 1 fold, CO calls $3.75Flop: ($11.50) 3spade.gif, 5diamond.gif, Kheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $11.50, Hero raises to $23, villain folds with $1.05 behindTotal pot: $34.50 | Rake: $1.70and WTF happened here, did we merge with the minbet thread?
Nicccccceeeeeee. Flat :club:.

My computer is running like dogshit, and I think it's because of a message that I'm getting from HEM that says I have like 500+ folders of hands that need to be moved or w/e. I went to the FAQ's and it says I need to use the 'configure auto import folders' option to fix it, but I'm far to stupid (old?) to fix it because I really don't understand what it's telling me to do. Does anyone know what I need to do, and also be nice enough to jump on skype and help me fix it? ty.

It was bound to happen. Worst beat in 3 months.5-150 Spread Limit. Blinds are 3-5.Get Q-J suited on the button. Raise to 20. 2 callers.I flop Broadway (A-K-10 rb). SB mega donk leads into me for 150. MP folds. I re-raise, we get it all in, blah blahTurn 6River 6He shows me K-6 boat winner. over a 1K pot.Good thing I wasn't armedgg 2 buy ins.

My computer is running like dogshit, and I think it's because of a message that I'm getting from HEM that says I have like 500+ folders of hands that need to be moved or w/e. I went to the FAQ's and it says I need to use the 'configure auto import folders' option to fix it, but I'm far to stupid (old?) to fix it because I really don't understand what it's telling me to do. Does anyone know what I need to do, and also be nice enough to jump on skype and help me fix it? ty.
When you go into Configure Auto Import Folders in the Options what is listed there?
also, this thread is starting to mesh with the lhe thread with you three in here. If Dink posts in here, its over.
Not gonna happen.
Hi. :club: TBH I sometimes do see things in here I'd like to respond to, but I'm always like 12 pages behind and feel like I'd like disrupt the vibe or something.
It was bound to happen. Worst beat in 3 months.5-150 Spread Limit. Blinds are 3-5.Get Q-J suited on the button. Raise to 20. 2 callers.I flop Broadway (A-K-10 rb). SB mega donk leads into me for 150. MP folds. I re-raise, we get it all in, blah blahTurn 6River 6He shows me K-6 boat winner. over a 1K pot.Good thing I wasn't armedgg 2 buy ins.
So brutal man. Hope you get them back!
When you go into Configure Auto Import Folders in the Options what is listed there?
There are 4 'Current Import folders' identical to this, except each is named for a different site.C:\ProgramFiles\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
ewwwwww :club:
There are 4 'Current Import folders' identical to this, except each is named for a different site.C:\ProgramFiles\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
i think when you add a folder to your import folders one of the options that you can check is to be able to move hands from that folder.
Hi. :club: TBH I sometimes do see things in here I'd like to respond to, but I'm always like 12 pages behind and feel like I'd like disrupt the vibe or something.
We have a vibe? Sweet. I don't think you posting something meaningful will disrupt us talking about Cwik's chops.
i think when you add a folder to your import folders one of the options that you can check is to be able to move hands from that folder.
Is this something I should have done with the folders when I originally set it up?edit: I tried to check the existing folders, but I can't open them to show this.
Is this something I should have done with the folders when I originally set it up?
I remember seeing this as well but I also just checked and it doesn't look like something that you can edit.Just checked........delete your folders and add them again. It gives you the option of moving them.
Is this something I should have done with the folders when I originally set it up?edit: I tried to check the existing folders, but I can't open them to show this.
meh what i did was just delete my existing one and set it up again. doesn't take long and doesn't affect anything.
I remember seeing this as well but I also just checked and it doesn't look like something that you can edit.Just checked........delete your folders and add them again. It gives you the option of moving them.
meh what i did was just delete my existing one and set it up again. doesn't take long and doesn't affect anything.
gonna do this now.
Goddammit.The lag is tilting the **** outta me.
also if you're lagging (i was having trouble with this recently), theres a couple other things you can do.hem faq on improving performancehttp://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=1622+2 thread on improving postgresql performancehttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/inter...omputer-362568/

Checky, I think for most of the opponents you are going to play at 100nl HU I would really focus on picking up on their tendencies and how to specifically exploit those tendencies. Obviously you want to be cognizant of what you are doing and how they may react to what you are doing however I think most of your profit is going to come by exploiting the many leaks that they are going to have. I would worry less about what range they are thinking about you having (because most of them don't even think about that) and more about what ranges they have based on their easily identifiable bet sizing tells. I've found that within the first 15 hands of a match if you are paying attention you can easily determine very specific ranges for very specific spots against most players. Really the bottom line is to keep it simple, don't overthink things and the money will come.Or just run like god and then ranges don't matter.