New Challenge (old Challenge)

I like your attitude.I tried to clean them up a little bit, but shaved them down too far so you don't really get the full effect anymore. But picture Hugh Jackman as wolverine and your close. done.
You should do what your woman says. I mean, you probably don't care one way or the other I would guess.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Started donkin around in 50NL HU yesterday instead of 6max, doin prty well so far, running good too though obv :club: Im actually enjoying it though, a lot funner than grinding turbo sngs
Nice job. Unfortunate it took you so long to figure this out.
Meh, I'm done. Tell your buddy I said GG. If he wants to sit at my tables/play me during the regular course of my playing, I won't deny him action but it just isn't worth all the drama like this.
i actually totally agree with u,i thought that was obvious in my post
good post btwi dont know why this is such a big deal,and being called a grudge match,do these two hate eachother or have a personal problem IRL?noit was just jon having fun and showing that he wont back down against anybody,so when I (and others i believe) encouraged him to play,thats what he did.also to take this to ta place where rules have to be set,i.e. min hands and min play time and stuff is crazy considering this all started on a whim.and to address the bolded and all the people saying this guy is sure to bust or a recreational gambler who got lucky is funny .he eats off of poker and eats well (not really my place to say,but its no secret in our circle of freinds either, hes working with atleast 100k that i know of)so again if he somehow went bust with what he has in his account,which again is laughable he has more the a sufficient roll to stay in whatever action he so chooses (obv not nosebleeds,but u guys know what i mean)...and i really hate to sound like im on his nuts,but as a personal freind of mine,some of the assumptions i hear being made about him (and lets be honest,someone who is an unkown opponent to all of you) bother me so i felt i should say my piece
I'm only speaking in terms of online roll. There are plenty of people who make insane amounts of money IRL through their job or even poker, but just suck online because they can't stick to BR management. Your friend is one of them.
LMAO, pretty sure I just saw something I never have during one of my coaching sessions. Multi way.........overbet donk/fold.
Who's coaching you?
lolFWIW I am having a good month so far!Let us all run good to finish Feb plzplz?
first 895 hands today: -3.2bi.final 7 hands today: +5.5bi.standard?
In the future..........skip the first 895. This NL thing is fun where you can get raped for hours and then luckbox a winning session in 1 minute isn't it? Just admit it.
In the future..........skip the first 895. This NL thing is fun where you can get raped for hours and then luckbox a winning session in 1 minute isn't it? Just admit it.
no, it actually makes me want to kill myself. and this coming from a guy who used play hu plo as his main game for a bit last year, lol.i miss minbet, i really do :(tbh, the difference in general approach between hulhe and hunlhe is way more pronounced than i ever imagined. for a while there i was making some pretty major mistakes coming over from lhe, but i think i've righted them now.
no, it actually makes me want to kill myself. and this coming from a guy who used play hu plo as his main game for a bit last year, lol.i miss minbet, i really do :(tbh, the difference in general approach between hulhe and hunlhe is way more pronounced than i ever imagined. for a while there i was making some pretty major mistakes coming over from lhe, but i think i've righted them now.
Isn't it fun to figure wins and losses in buy ins rather than bb's?
Isn't it fun to figure wins and losses in buy ins rather than bb's?
i'm not sure of exactly how comparable the stakes are, but at .50/1 hunlhe in just my first week, i've had bigger swongs in both direction and with respect to ev than i've ever had at up to 5/10 hulhe.so no, basically. :club:
LMAO, pretty sure I just saw something I never have during one of my coaching sessions. Multi way.........overbet donk/fold.
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($53.45)BB ($45.55)UTG ($50)MP ($53.65)Hero (CO) ($57.10)Button ($50)Preflop: Hero is CO with J :club:, 10 :3h2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, SB calls $1.50, BB calls $1.25Flop: ($5.25) 8 :4h, 7 :qh, 9 :5c(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $6, Hero raises to $19, 2 foldsTotal pot: $17.25 | Rake: $0.85Results:Hero didn't show J :ts, 10 :D (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $16.40
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($53.45)BB ($45.55)UTG ($50)MP ($53.65)Hero (CO) ($57.10)Button ($50)Preflop: Hero is CO with J :club:, 10 :3h2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, SB calls $1.50, BB calls $1.25Flop: ($5.25) 8 :4h, 7 :qh, 9 :5c(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $6, Hero raises to $19, 2 foldsTotal pot: $17.25 | Rake: $0.85Results:Hero didn't show J :ts, 10 :D (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $16.40
o rly?

Checky, though I'm disgusted by the idea of NL in general, the idea of a game where I can perform this far below expectation intrigues me. I mean...do you have any idea how hard I had to tilt to hit -400BB in LHE? I doubt any of you possess the ability to free yourself from years of practice enough to allow yourself to scratch your emotional itches that deeply. So I'm thinking I could blow through 3/4 of my bankroll without making any mistakes, next time, if I learn this game.