• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

WTF Smitty - details on teh garf!?You playing 200 now?I still can't play at home, so took the laptop out to a cafe with free wifi and their internet was too shit to play - spent 8months building a roll, cashing out to pay for coaching then building a roll on a stake and now im finally on my own action, determined to crush the fck out of February, I can't even grind. So frustrated, lft :club:
This story has nothing on Zim's, btw congrats!But ya, sat at $100, this guy stacked off early, then lost another bi pretty quickly. He was playing bad/tilted, running 70/56 and 3 betting 50% at $100. So ya, he leaves and challenges me to 1/2 Deep. I sit, win $400 off him somewhat quickly, with this being the last of that original $400:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($190)Hero (Button) ($612.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, Aheart.gifHero raises to $6, SB raises to $190 (All-In), Hero calls $184Flop: ($380) 10heart.gif, Jclub.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($380) 5heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($380) 8club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $380 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, Aheart.gif (two pair, Aces and eights).SB had Kdiamond.gif, 3diamond.gif (one pair, eights).Outcome: Hero won $379.50Then he rebuys for about 400, gets a little back, then this hand happens, and he quits me.Full Tilt Poker Game #10366452758: Table Decatur (deep hu) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:33:17 ET - 2009/01/31Seat 1: ThisIsNotJames ($501.65)Seat 2: BSmitty23 ($688.75)BSmitty23 posts the small blind of $1ThisIsNotJames posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BSmitty23 [6d 6h]BSmitty23 raises to $6ThisIsNotJames raises to $23BSmitty23 calls $17*** FLOP *** [9h 5s Td]ThisIsNotJames bets $29BSmitty23 calls $29*** TURN *** [9h 5s Td] [3h]ThisIsNotJames bets $75BSmitty23 calls $75*** RIVER *** [9h 5s Td 3h] [9c]ThisIsNotJames bets $144BSmitty23 calls $144*** SHOW DOWN ***ThisIsNotJames shows [7h Ac] a pair of NinesBSmitty23 shows [6d 6h] two pair, Nines and SixesBSmitty23 wins the pot ($541.50) with two pair, Nines and Sixes*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $542 | Rake $0.50Board: [9h 5s Td 3h 9c]Seat 1: ThisIsNotJames (big blind) showed [7h Ac] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 2: BSmitty23 (small blind) showed [6d 6h] and won ($541.50) with two pair, Nines and SixesAfter this, he went to 2/4, Lost a bunch, then went to 25/50 and shortstacked a $1500 win. Hit and ran the guy too.

I love taking shots and getting lucky against retards.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($1196.75)Moneyball (Button) ($1000)SB ($1296.75)BB ($1000)UTG ($857)MP1 ($500)MP2 ($2027)Preflop: Moneyball is Button with 7 :5c, K :3h4 folds, Moneyball raises to $30, SB calls $25, BB calls $20Flop: ($90) 7 :ts, Q :qh, A :D(3 players)SB bets $10, BB calls $10, Moneyball calls $10This guy was betting min for all his bets. Maybe this is a raise but I didn't think I had any fold equity against better hands with sb and wanted to get to showdown cheap if I missed.Turn: ($120) 6 :D(3 players)SB bets $10, BB raises to $70, Moneyball raises to $250, SB calls $240, 1 foldMaybe should have raised more here to make a river push more manageable. BB is a TAG that mostly plays 6-max I think. His name is ras.zi. I believe hes going out with Evelyn Ng too btw.River: ($690) 5 :4h(2 players)SB bets $10, Moneyball raises to $710 (All-In), SB calls $700Kind of an awkward push, but **** it hes a donk that has some sort of hand I thought.Total pot: $2110 | Rake: $3Results:Moneyball had 7 :D, K :D (flush, Ace high).SB mucked 8 :jh, A :club: (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Moneyball won $2107Thoughts on the hand? Posted mostly for lols though.

Congrats bud. How did you make so much rakeback? Did you have some sitting in there?
Umm, the $200 even and the $50 even were just sent by FTP for problems with processing my withdrawal, and I filed them under rakeback cause I just got them from FTP direct.The rest is just sent every week. I had played a lot at the end of December, so there's a little carryover from that, but that's it.
same name for both siteskhs, if u want to see the graph feel free to pm~ How many hands did u end up putting in btw? sorry to hear u didn't make it : (
46k, long story short it wasn't good. Too bad i reminded you huh? city san diego??
Wow Zim, awesome. All the fun stuff happens in this thread when I am sleeping. :club: Gogogogogogo February!
Nah, watchin the Cardinals lose will happen while you're awake! :ts

Jan Results 50/50 50nl and 100nl. Spent pretty much all my hands at 50nl breaking even and getting out of a downswing that started the month. Vast majority (1800) of my profit is from 100nl which I'm very happy about. Next month, I'm hoping to have a big month at 100nl.jan-1.png+1225 from rakeback/bonuses+675 from donkaments.

OK, I think it just hit me that tonight I just made 1/4 of what I did all of last year.
So awesome man...truly happy for you after the bad run you had in Jan...you taking a while off now?Btw...if I can stay awake I'll watch a sports game tonight where there's no injury time...which is just lol imo :club:
What are the odds of Bull:1. Posting something hilarious when he gets home?2. Puking?3. Posting pics of boobs from the party?4. Needing a wheelchair to get to his car?
1. Sorry to disappoint. Was too drunk to even think about getting on the computer when I got home. 2. Nope3. Best I can do. My wife wouldn't let me have the camera in my "condition".P1310259.jpgP2010260.jpg4. Nobody has said anything today about a wheelchair so I assume no.

Not taking a ton of time off, but I'm spending my Sunday poker-free and pounding Natty Lights, and rooting for my Super Bowl squares.I have 24 total squares, strangely enough, no repeats.

Not taking a ton of time off, but I'm spending my Sunday poker-free and pounding Natty Lights, and rooting for my Super Bowl squares.I have 24 total squares, strangely enough, no repeats.
You made $10k are are drinking Natty Light?FOR SHAME!
You made $10k are are drinking Natty Light?FOR SHAME!
We got a keg of it.
No matter how much money I make, I'm still a college student, and therefore must drink the official beer of college.
Keystone was more popular in Rochester. Still tasted like someone peed in the cans though.