• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

mazekill (Observer): zimmer is this all you doMappy Face (Observer): you hog, Zimmer! :Pmazekill (Observer): HELLOmazekill (Observer): Can you hear me?Zimmer4141: No, could you please speak into the microphoneHAHAH

fishjn5.jpgw1000.png
MBN...and die.EDIT: Did you realize that you're on pace for a $300,000 month?

So Jan. I ran sooo bad live it's not even funny. I didn't have a single winning session over about 50 hours or live poker. Online was also super swingy and while my winrate was nothing to call home about, I'm not gonna complain about it. +7,500 on line-6,200 live (plus another -1k in the pits I won't count)+270 in tourneys+445 in rakeback+2,350 total (second worst month as a professional)Jan-2.jpg

its nice coming nowhere close to the few flops i do see.
Whee! I got him for 3 hands at 5/10 and he donated $200 to me.EDIT: ...and I got last dibs on him as he is no longer on any other table :club:
OK, I think it just hit me that tonight I just made 1/4 of what I did all of last year.
Take a day off and enjoy the superbowl... you've earned it.
OK, I think it just hit me that tonight I just made 1/4 of what I did all of last year.
You deserve it bro.No more hearing about how bad you run for at least all of Feb tho!!!!!!!
You deserve it bro.No more hearing about how bad you run for at least all of Feb tho!!!!!!!
lol, I'll at least put the kibosh on that for a week here :)Anybody who is still awake, turn your TVs to ESPN2 to witness what could be one of the greatest sporting events ever.
lol, I'll at least put the kibosh on that for a week here :)Anybody who is still awake, turn your TVs to ESPN2 to witness what could be one of the greatest sporting events ever.
What do you think I'm doing right now? This is a great match!