• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

im halway throu 190 octane at 12nltable and am sooooo ****ed up. I hope I don't suck. aslo im sujpposed to drink 5 more of son of a bithc I just folded krabler on 66K3 board I raised pf. himark

im halway throu 190 octane at 12nltable and am sooooo ****ed up. I hope I don't suck. aslo im sujpposed to drink 5 more of son of a bithc I just folded krabler on 66K3 board I raised pf. himark
QFdrunkenT
think about what antes do to tournaments and then magnify that by avg chip stacks related to blinds in cash games and i think it'll change games a good deal...
Antes ftw!Weeeee! :club::ts:4h:5c

I just told the dealer to make sure when I win this pot to tip him . I cll 96s flop q92 I called for a six on the turn and got it. holla!!!mark

Hello, all.2 very quick and simple questions:1) Does anyone know where I can get some sick and free (or like, less than $10) AP layouts? My current one's getting old2) I have Stoxpoker for a month thanks to Rakeback. Any recommendations to what I should watch?Many thanks.:club:

Hello, all.2 very quick and simple questions:1) Does anyone know where I can get some sick and free (or like, less than $10) AP layouts? My current one's getting old2) I have Stoxpoker for a month thanks to Rakeback. Any recommendations to what I should watch?Many thanks.:club:
pretty much any Ed Miller series/leatherass is also pretty good.
Is anyone else familiar with Zandi from stars support? Had a chance to chat with her last night. Stars support is still awesome.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker...awesome-357676/
Chat to her? emails about stars or in person? details ie hotness if in person.and lol from thread Stars are amazing I had no idea they were doing this
Hello Zachary,Thank you for contacting PokerStars.Unfortunately we are unable to write your essay for you. I have decided tokill two birds with one stone and explain our position in the form of alimerick:We do not condone plagiarism,Your essay by you must be written.If you write it yourself,without our help,you'll avoid academic derision.I wish you all the best in writing your essay and in getting your 200kmilestone bonus by the end of the year. If there is anything else we canhelp you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again.Thank you for choosing PokerStars, and best of luck at the tables!Regards,AaronAPokerStars Support Team

Standard? Just posting it for a linecheck. Third hand at table...just making sure I am not getting out of line here.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($3.45)UTG ($25.80)MP ($5.85)Hero (Button) ($25)SB ($26.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kclub.gif, 9heart.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, SB calls $0.75, 1 foldFlop: ($1.95) Kheart.gif, 9club.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50Turn: ($4.95) Jclub.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB raises to $10.50, Hero raises to $22.65 (All-In), SB calls $12.15River: ($50.25) 6diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $50.25 | Rake: $2.50

Chat to her? emails about stars or in person? details ie hotness if in person.and lol from thread Stars are amazing I had no idea they were doing this
oh, i didn't actually meet her. just exchanged emails. i posted my email convo in that thread this am.
Standard? Just posting it for a linecheck. Third hand at table...just making sure I am not getting out of line here.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($3.45)UTG ($25.80)MP ($5.85)Hero (Button) ($25)SB ($26.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kclub.gif, 9heart.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, SB calls $0.75, 1 foldFlop: ($1.95) Kheart.gif, 9club.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50Turn: ($4.95) Jclub.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB raises to $10.50, Hero raises to $22.65 (All-In), SB calls $12.15River: ($50.25) 6diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $50.25 | Rake: $2.50
First off, are you calling a BB shove here preflop? If not I don't think you should open there...Other than that it looks standard, I bet closer to pot on the turn though... like 4.40ish
First off, are you calling a BB shove here preflop? If not I don't think you should open there...Other than that it looks standard, I bet closer to pot on the turn though... like 4.40ish
Good pull on BB stack. I didn't even notice that. I was still settling in to my seat and rushraised that IIRC.

so there is a guy on the trip with us named sam. he's a millionaire but he's pretty insane. anyway, every year he gives something hard up for a year. two years ago alcohol. last year no eating mammals. this year no cheese. how crazy is that? god I love cheese. also right now he has guacamole on his nose.our goal is to drink 6 190 octanes this weekend. im done with two. holla.mark

so there is a guy on the trip with us named sam. he's a millionaire but he's pretty insane. anyway, every year he gives something hard up for a year. two years ago alcohol. last year no eating mammals. this year no cheese. how crazy is that? god I love cheese. also right now he has guacamole on his nose.our goal is to drink 6 190 octanes this weekend. im done with two. holla.mark
Can you give him my number and ask him if he wants to give up being a millionaire for next year.