New Challenge (old Challenge)

Random question for FTP grinders. Assuming I will be able to attain Iron Man this month, is it worth opting into the challenge? Additionally, should I set it to accept medals (which I can then use for bonuses despite it subtracting from MGR)? I'm assuming I should turn the freeroll off because I probably won't play them and it will subtract from my MGR (there's not enough value there, is there?).Any recommendations from FTP grinders?

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Random question for FTP grinders. Assuming I will be able to attain Iron Man this month, is it worth opting into the challenge? Additionally, should I set it to accept medals (which I can then use for bonuses despite it subtracting from MGR)? I'm assuming I should turn the freeroll off because I probably won't play them and it will subtract from my MGR (there's not enough value there, is there?).Any recommendations from FTP grinders?
Def opt in. Why not?I go for bonus medals, quicker to get to the 3k for the $600 bonus (you net $438 total from that after the MGR hit)
obviously do the iron man for the bonus medals.. but make sure your chip is turned off. (that might be what you mean.. but im not sure.)
My chip is certainly turned off but I meant to ask if there's any downside to opting in for the medals? And are the freerolls worth it for me to play?
My chip is certainly turned off but I meant to ask if there's any downside to opting in for the medals? And are the freerolls worth it for me to play?
A lot of people no show and thus sit out in them. If you feel +EV in the mtt, then go for it.
shanker89: river rabbit ehac000000: what did you have ?shanker89: k qac000000: KQ? really?ac000000: thats wierd I thought you had Q2shanker89: lolshanker89: how you know that it didnt show it huhac000000: quality hand to call a raise withshanker89: it didnt show it how you knowshanker89: u cheatingac000000: I work for starsshanker89: dont matterac000000: not cheatingshanker89: u can c my handsshanker89: u cheatingac000000: I work for starsac000000: not cheatingshanker89: u can c my handsshanker89: **** thisshanker89: im calling supportac000000: tell barb I said hishanker89: will do cheaterac000000: please dont contact support thoughshanker89: i already am manac000000: for what?shanker89: u seen my cards wen it didnt showac000000: no I cantshanker89: u did
looooooooolhahahahaha!!!
obviously do the iron man for the bonus medals.. but make sure your chip is turned off. (that might be what you mean.. but im not sure.)
I love how my chip has always been turned off, yet for this month it has been showing up on every table yet the setting still says it is off. <3 Full Tilt
I love how my chip has always been turned off, yet for this month it has been showing up on every table yet the setting still says it is off. <3 Full Tilt
Well, having it on this month shows that you didn't turn it off last month. It is showing you made ironman in December.

The Merby-Bull62 EPIC HU MATCH is ***IMMINENT***

The Merby-Bull62 EPIC HU MATCH is ***IMMINENT***
[ ] Epic HU match[x] Epic FAILBull sent me back to the fish......where I belong.
short and sweet. next
The last hand. Epic hold.Full Tilt Poker $2 + $0.15 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t10/t20 Blinds - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: t880 M = 44Hero (BTN/SB): t2120 M = 106Pre Flop: (t30) Hero is BTN/SB with Q :qh Q :4hHero raises to t60, BB raises to t220, Hero raises to t440, BB raises to t880 all in, Hero calls t440Flop: (t1760) 8 :D 7 :D 5 :DTurn: (t1760) 9 :club:River: (t1760) 9 :5cFinal Pot: t1760BB shows T :ts K :D (a pair of Nines)Hero shows Q :jh Q :3h (two pair, Queens and Nines)Hero wins t1760
[ ] Epic HU match[x] Epic FAILBull sent me back to the fish......where I belong.
Ahhh. You edited. Here's the KK hand.Full Tilt Poker $2 + $0.15 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t10/t20 Blinds - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN/SB: t1460 M = 73Hero (BB): t1540 M = 77Pre Flop: (t30) Hero is BB with A :ts 5 :4hBTN/SB raises to t60, Hero calls t40Flop: (t120) J :5c 9 :D 2 :3h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets t100, Hero raises to t250, BTN/SB calls t150Turn: (t620) J :D(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB checksRiver: (t620) A :club:(2 players)Hero bets t300, BTN/SB calls t300Final Pot: t1220BTN/SB mucks K :D K :heart:Hero shows A :qh 5 :D (two pair, Aces and Jacks)Hero wins t1220
I looooove Merby's new sig, nice job bull :club:
Little does he know I'm just drawing Bull out into the water where he is out of his element and easy pickings for the native wildlife... :ts

So getting to the suggestion that we'll see in January -- that is, if it is [then] -- let me just say that you will have some different types of games of no-limit hold'em. It will be a little different, but I think it will be very popular. -Barry Greensteinhttp://www.pokernews.com/news/2009/01/2009...table-vol-8.htmI predict they have cash games with antes on ps! I heard him talking in a PCA broadcast about getting cash games w/ antes in them. That would be so sick! They create so much action when I played with them live.What do you guys think about this? :club::ts:4h:5c