New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'd call and probably fold to any decent size river bet. I just don't think this type is floating the flop with Ace high very often so unless he specifically has AJ or sets here, you have the best hand.
You can also call and raptor bet donk river for thin value. These 30/6 types don't like to fold, and they won't bluff raise. They're also a good type to raptor bet against when the A hits turn. It serves as both a blocker and for value (when they won't call a bigger bet).
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

You can also call and raptor bet donk river for thin value. These 30/6 types don't like to fold, and they won't bluff raise. They're also a good type to raptor bet against when the A hits turn. It serves as both a blocker and for value (when they won't call a bigger bet).
what is raptor bet?
what is raptor bet?
Betting a small amount in relation to the pot size, used for a number of different things including setting up future bets, getting thin value, and inducing raises at times.
I did but still figuring it out, lol. His name is malsuerte
I stack off against malsuerte everytime

blahhhhFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($327.20)Hero (Button) ($105.15)SB ($121.20)UTG ($88.65)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aclub.gif, Kheart.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, UTG raises to $10, Hero raises to $27.75, UTG calls $17.75Flop: ($56) Adiamond.gif, 9heart.gif, 2heart.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checksTurn: ($56) 6club.gif(2 players)UTG bets $60.90 (All-In), Hero calls $60.90River: ($177.80) 6heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $177.80 | Rake: $2Results:Hero had Aclub.gif, Kheart.gif (two pair, Aces and sixes).UTG had 6spade.gif, 8spade.gif (three of a kind, sixes).Outcome: UTG won $175.80

mehhh... going to go watch a movie with some friends and grind later tonightFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($102.65)BB ($104.75)UTG ($67.10)MP ($174.25)Hero (CO) ($104.75)Preflop: Hero is CO with Aheart.gif, Aclub.gifUTG raises to $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $14, 2 folds, UTG raises to $67.10 (All-In), Hero calls $53.10Flop: ($135.70) Jspade.gif, 9diamond.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($135.70) Qdiamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($135.70) Jheart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $135.70 | Rake: $3Results:UTG had Jdiamond.gif, Jclub.gif (four of a kind, Jacks).Hero had Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).Outcome: UTG won $132.70

I stack off against malsuerte everytime
I have 800 hands on him but I have no recolection of playing with him. So it was essentially a cold 4bet from an unknown to me. I ended up calling with the intention of felting on an undercard board. He check/folded on a 99x flop
mlnfalcon, he means cuz he likes the penguins, not you lol.Zandi is the nuts of stars support. that thread is awesomealso i has a great idea for a sig for bull if/when anyone can take him down.
I play him next. Any ideas?
I bet he does!!!!

so 4 of my crew played tbhis freeroll today that I decided to just open shove every hand. the other three guys all final tabled and won $600 each. somehow im the only guy stuck on this trip lolmark

im halway throu 190 octane at 12nltable and am sooooo ****ed up. I hope I don't suck. aslo im sujpposed to drink 5 more of son of a bithc I just folded krabler on 66K3 board I raised pf. himark
I just told the dealer to make sure when I win this pot to tip him . I cll 96s flop q92 I called for a six on the turn and got it. holla!!!mark
lol Chrozzoaments!

Okay, so I just finished another losing session. After thinking about it, I've had just 1 session of winning more than 1 buy-in since December 20th, on which I won 5 in 1,200 hands. I think I'm down 14 buy-ins in 30k hands, which is ridiculous. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't tilted at points (I'd say 6bi total were a result of some form of tilt), but for this last week or so I've played fundamentally sound; not on tilt, or tired, or whatever, but still can't seem to win. Today I changed my HUD stats and the layout I use to give the impression of a fresh start to work with. However, I (think) I finished down like 1 buy-in just now. I'm running below EV, but if I were running EV, I'd still be losing, so I must be doing something wrong...So what I am wondering is: what do you guys do when you go through stretches like this? I've taken days off, and can't really take longer off as I only have access to a PC for the next week. So, I mean, any tips?Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot:)