• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Leaving Florida tomorrow.. probably will stop somewhere in North Carolina or South Carolina.. does anyone here live near 95 in either of these states?
No, but there will probably be several Panthers hitchhiking.

Villain is 20/14/2.1 with a 38% steal, 5.3% 3bet, and 0/5 4bet over 260 hands.Notice stack sizes$0.5/$1 No Limit Holdem5 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:UTG ($119.40)CO ($283.75)BTN ($107.10)Hero (SB) ($410.15)BB ($183.50)Pre-flop: ($1.50, 5 players) Hero is SB :ts:club:1 fold, CO raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $14, 1 fold, CO raises to $41, Hero .....I'm not used to playing this deep, so if you could explain what you'd do throughout the hand (not just pf) depending on flop, etc. tyty

Villain is 20/14/2.1 with a 38% steal, 5.3% 3bet, and 0/5 4bet over 260 hands.Notice stack sizes$0.5/$1 No Limit Holdem5 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:UTG ($119.40)CO ($283.75)BTN ($107.10)Hero (SB) ($410.15)BB ($183.50)Pre-flop: ($1.50, 5 players) Hero is SB :ts:club:1 fold, CO raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $14, 1 fold, CO raises to $41, Hero .....I'm not used to playing this deep, so if you could explain what you'd do throughout the hand (not just pf) depending on flop, etc. tyty
Flat it. Ummmm.....a lot depends on flops and bet sizing but yeah, I think calling 3 streets with one pair even on an under board probably won't be good here.
Okay, so I just finished another losing session. After thinking about it, I've had just 1 session of winning more than 1 buy-in since December 20th, on which I won 5 in 1,200 hands. I think I'm down 14 buy-ins in 30k hands, which is ridiculous. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't tilted at points (I'd say 6bi total were a result of some form of tilt), but for this last week or so I've played fundamentally sound; not on tilt, or tired, or whatever, but still can't seem to win. Today I changed my HUD stats and the layout I use to give the impression of a fresh start to work with. However, I (think) I finished down like 1 buy-in just now. I'm running below EV, but if I were running EV, I'd still be losing, so I must be doing something wrong...So what I am wondering is: what do you guys do when you go through stretches like this? I've taken days off, and can't really take longer off as I only have access to a PC for the next week. So, I mean, any tips?Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot:)
You've just described my last month. I went from reaching a bankroll high on December 13 to having my second worst month ever. Only in the last few days have I felt like things are leveling off. The only advice I can offer is play when you're in the right emotional place. Forget the fact that your PC access is limited after this week. If you're going to tilt off money, you'll have more fun not playing. If you do decide to play, drop down in limits. Play a different game. Play sng's to shake things up and make the game fresh. Do whatever it takes to get in the right frame of mind, so you can make ideal decisions.During this stretch I felt like I was playing fundamentally sound - in the moment - but later on I inevitably identified places where I tilted off chips, or where I lost more than I had to by bloating the pot, or where switching tables might have been a better choice. It didn't eliminate the frustration of the crazy, improbable hands people kept hitting against me, but it gave me insight that I might have finished up for the day with 1-2 better decisions, or I might have lost only 1 buyin with a disciplined fold. Good luck. I hope it turns around!

Rick,What do you normally say here?"I has a draw and it's 4 HI! I'm all in!"PokerStars Game #23783039631: Tournament #133113199, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2009/01/11 0:03:38 ETTable '133113199 6' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: MrPristine (1560 in chips) Seat 2: specbrad (1440 in chips) MrPristine: posts small blind 10specbrad: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to specbrad [As Ah]MrPristine: raises 40 to 60specbrad: raises 80 to 140MrPristine: calls 80*** FLOP *** [3s 6c 6s]specbrad: bets 160MrPristine: raises 520 to 680specbrad: raises 620 to 1300 and is all-inMrPristine: calls 620*** TURN *** [3s 6c 6s] [8h]*** RIVER *** [3s 6c 6s 8h] [5s] BINK!*** SHOW DOWN ***specbrad: shows [As Ah] (two pair, Aces and Sixes)MrPristine: shows [4s 2s] (a straight flush, Deuce to Six)specbrad said, "LOL"MrPristine collected 2880 from potMrPristine said, "loooool"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2880 | Rake 0 Board [3s 6c 6s 8h 5s]Seat 1: MrPristine (button) (small blind) showed [4s 2s] and won (2880) with a straight flush, Deuce to SixSeat 2: specbrad (big blind) showed [As Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and SixesWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :club: :mellow:This was an FCPer too.....from the HU matches someone setup tonight!

markandshannonae7.jpgThank me for this later. This is what Mark's friends get for posting these things on facebook.
Very sexy...

Nice board...nice hand...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($123.80)MP ($10.85)CO ($54.05)Hero (Button) ($164.40)SB ($100)BB ($98.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif2 folds, CO raises to $4, Hero raises to $12, 2 folds, CO raises to $20, Hero raises to $28, CO raises to $36, Hero raises to $44, CO raises to $52, Hero raises to $60, CO calls $2.05 (All-In)Flop: ($109.60) Jheart.gif, 2heart.gif, Qspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($109.60) 9club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($109.60) 10club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $109.60 | Rake: $3Results:Hero had Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif (one pair, Aces).CO had 5spade.gif, Qdiamond.gif (one pair, Queens).Outcome: Hero won $106.60