• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

If I'm grinding 80K-100K+ hands a month of 25NL. Is it common sense to be on FTP getting rakeback?
I dunno how PS bonus scheme would work with that voume/limit, but if you've not got rakeback then you're losing a big amount with that volume
I dunno how PS bonus scheme would work with that voume/limit, but if you've not got rakeback then you're losing a big amount with that volume
I'm on PS at the moment. Just going to get the 30" Samsung and then am considering moving over to Full Tilt. I could be making 24K in rakeback... lol.
I'm on PS at the moment. Just going to get the 30" Samsung and then am considering moving over to Full Tilt. I could be making 24K in rakeback... lol.
?In other news. I flirted with november a little bit and she lifted up her skirt for me. :club:novemberxa3.jpgmore of this kthxbai
I dont think there is much difference between being supernova on stars and having rakeback on ft. You should probably be playing both though looking for the best tables.

[x] Everyone else has pretty graphs[x] October is a stupid monthdouble edit: [x] At least I made $350 live[ ] Was focused[ ] Has had a losing month since march[x] November will be awesome[x] Volume on the wayOctober08PokerGraph.jpgedit: sighhhhh Philadelphia Phillies are the '08 world champions

I dont think there is much difference between being supernova on stars and having rakeback on ft. You should probably be playing both though looking for the best tables.
Yeah I guess it's much easier to table select at full tilt seeing as you can data mine?
That's what the calculators are saying, annually?I flirted with November, she bitch slapped me across the room.
unless im totally retarded or something... im pretty sure you're way off.I made roughly 300 in rakeback over 40,000 hands at 25nl... which I think is what you're playing as well... so unless you play 3.2 million hands annually... i doubt you're going to make 24,000.00$.
unless im totally retarded or something... im pretty sure you're way off.I made roughly 300 in rakeback over 40,000 hands at 25nl... which I think is what you're playing as well... so unless you play 3.2 million hands annually... i doubt you're going to make 24,000.00$.
Fair enough. Experience > calculator.I used this one http://www.rakebackcalculator.com/calculator and put in 4K hands a day, which is what I am aiming for this month.

hold em'...gonna not play PLO next month and hopefully get 20-30k hands in...oct23.jpglost 1k on Cake not shown, lost 3k at PLO...-1650 in tournaments, idk how much RB, but at least 1k.I have a $1,500 prop bet that this kid can't play 90k hands of 1/2 or higher HU for month of november.- Jordan

hold em'...gonna not play PLO next month and hopefully get 20-30k hands in...oct23.jpglost 1k on Cake not shown, lost 3k at PLO...-1650 in tournaments, idk how much RB, but at least 1k.I have a $1,500 prop bet that this kid can't play 90k hands of 1/2 or higher HU for month of november.- Jordan
holy crap, 90k HU is a LOT

lol 90K HU in a month and lol at $3 a handRight, November, please be kind, breakeven was so OctoberGood to see the micro grinders graphs looking sexy

LMAO, this hand goes to the very top of funniest hands ever list. Flop he gave me great odds and at the time I felt if I got it in there I wouldn't be in great shape. Turn is meh, I picked up extra outs and at this point I think he has at least 2 pair so I doubt he is ever folding if I spike (I dunno, I might need to do the math but I think its close). Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $270.00Hero (CO): $401.10BTN: $244.80SB: $219.20BB: $206.60Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with T :D A :4h1 fold, Hero raises to $8, BB says "undenue", BTN calls $8, 1 fold, BB calls $6Flop: ($25.00) 4 :5c K :club: 2 :D(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $18, BTN raises to $36, BB folds, Hero calls $18Turn: ($97.00) J :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $54, Hero calls $54River: ($205.00) 9 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $303.10 all in, BTN says "unbelievable luck", Hero says "qq?", BTN calls $146.80 all inFinal Pot: $498.60Hero shows T :D A :qh (a flush, Ace high)BTN mucks A :D 4 :heart:Hero wins $496.60(Rake: $2.00)Can't believe I said a better hand in chat!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Forgot about this hand from last week.. 7 hi FTW!Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $345.50BB: $146.10Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with 6 :club: 7 :DHero raises to $6, BB calls $4Flop: ($12.00) 8 :qh 2 :D 9 :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB raises to $24, Hero raises to $339.50 all in, BB calls $116.10 all inTurn: ($292.20) J :4h(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($292.20) 3 :ts(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $292.20Hero shows 6 :D 7 :5c (Jack Nine high)BB shows 4 :D 7 :qh (Jack Nine high)Hero wins $291.70(Rake: $0.50)

Well this is in FR. I don't think hes gotten laggier but who knows. I only have 608 hands lifetime where he is 26/20 and its the same in the 276 hands I have on him in October. Hes quite a bit more aggressive then even the next most aggressive winning reg at FR that I know of.
im pretty sure im just running hot...no way i can sustain a solid winrate playing this style over 500k hands...would like know to know you triple barreled me with on the AxxxK 3 diamond board last night tho. - Jesse