• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Wow Cardrunners and Stox are handing out memberships like candy. They're running a promotion where if you get 4,500 FTPs you get a free month of Cardrunners and if you get 2,500 you get a free month of Stox. The promotion does not hit your MGR or rakeback. Lee Jones said they will be running this promotion for the "foreseeable future." A good value for me because I can just buy a stox membership from the FTP store for 5,000 points and get both free Cardrunners and Stox since I generally can get 7,000 FTPs a month. Yay life.links:promotion site: http://www.trulyfreepokertraining.com/ 4 thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/120/card...raining-333653/Oh and +5 buy ins today :club:

Had another decent day at Foxwoods today. Up $1900. Called it quits early because I suffered a pretty ridic beat and felt like I couldn't win a pot for an hour so I packed it in.Mark

DL'ed the free trial for HEM. It's cool but it's a bitch to figure out with Vista.

I have:[x] Vista[x]HEM[ ] Problems
[x] it's late[x] i'm a idiot[x] check boxes suck

Hi guys. Hoping one of you can help me with this.What does the All-in EV line on HEM mean? If my EV line is $0, does that mean I am running neutrally? Or is the All-in line an indication of the amount I should have won in all-in pots?

Hi guys. Hoping one of you can help me with this.What does the All-in EV line on HEM mean? If my EV line is $0, does that mean I am running neutrally? Or is the All-in line an indication of the amount I should have won in all-in pots?
apparently it's broken, so i wouldn't worry too much about it. check the HEM forums for details.
If your winnings are 0 and your all in are zero then you are running neautrally in all in pots.If you're up $500 with your all in winnings at zero then you're running $500 above equity
If your winnings are 0 and your all in are zero then you are running neautrally in all in pots.If you're up $500 with your all in winnings at zero then you're running $500 above equity
there is no line for all in winnings on HEM though (is there?)

super sick fade, and nice to get a cold deck in your favourhttp://www.holdemmanager.netNL Holdem $0.10(BB) Full Tilt Game#8789277794Pykie12 ($4.10)nedge1 ($0)FCPbaby ($21.05)fidododo ($3.55)Comeupkid007 ($7.55)tkkidd ($3.90)Pykie12 posts (SB) $0.05FCPbaby posts (BB) $0.10Dealt to FCPbaby Tc 9d fold, call, fold, call, check, FLOP ($0.30) 7h 6h 8c Pykie12 bets $4FCPbaby calls $4Comeupkid007 foldsTURN ($8.30) 7h 6h 8c Qc RIVER ($8.30) 7h 6h 8c Qc 6c Pykie12 shows 4h 5h (Flop 36.6%, Turn 20.5%)FCPbaby shows Tc 9d (Flop 63.4%, Turn 79.5%)FCPbaby wins $7.50

at the moment nothing is going right .. when i have the nuts i get a fold .. when i bluff i get called .. when i stack off im behind and dont suck out .. when its a flip i lose .. when i'm infront i lose....sigh .. 2nd -6 or more BI sesh .. so I'm now down like 13 BI for the month WOW .. i dont think ive ever dropped more than about 5 before ...The EV isnt even that bad .. i'm getting my money in bad .. eg .. i probably should be folding this...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($55.85)BB ($29.20)UTG ($33.05)MP ($30.10)Hero (CO) ($28.60)Button ($27.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with :club:, :ts1 fold, MP raises to $1, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, SB calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($4) :D, :4h, :D(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB raises to $10.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $27.60 (All-In), SB calls $17.10Turn: ($59.20) :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($59.20) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $59.20 | Rake: $2.95and here's the ugly graph ... I'm ONLY down $330 btw .. as PT2 is out by about $60 .. mehholy_shit-1.png I've still got a roll of like $650 or so .. but I was up to like 1K .. maybe I'll go and play some 10NL for a while and start winning again ... sigh ...

at the moment nothing is going right .. when i have the nuts i get a fold .. when i bluff i get called .. when i stack off im behind and dont suck out .. when its a flip i lose .. when i'm infront i lose....sigh .. 2nd -6 or more BI sesh .. so I'm now down like 13 BI for the month WOW .. i dont think ive ever dropped more than about 5 before ...The EV isnt even that bad .. i'm getting my money in bad .. eg .. i probably should be folding this...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($55.85)BB ($29.20)UTG ($33.05)MP ($30.10)Hero (CO) ($28.60)Button ($27.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with :club:, :ts1 fold, MP raises to $1, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, SB calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($4) :D, :4h, :D(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB raises to $10.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $27.60 (All-In), SB calls $17.10Turn: ($59.20) :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($59.20) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $59.20 | Rake: $2.95and here's the ugly graph ... I'm ONLY down $330 btw .. as PT2 is out by about $60 .. mehholy_shit-1.png I've still got a roll of like $650 or so .. but I was up to like 1K .. maybe I'll go and play some 10NL for a while and start winning again ... sigh ...
I like the plan of moving down to 10nl for a while. Get some confidence and less stressful grinding, plus even if you feel you are still playing as well as normal you probably aren't and its just a good habit to get into.

Here are the other big pots I lost .. The guy here was an absolute donk ... I was assuming he would bluff the turn no matter what .. ------------------------------Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($20.90)SB ($26.05)BB ($7.65)UTG ($25)Hero (MP) ($34.30)CO ($36.30)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :4h1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, CO calls $0.85, Button calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.90) :icon_clap:, :club:, :3h(3 players)Hero bets $2.20, 1 fold, Button calls $2.20Turn: ($7.30) :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $7.30, Hero raises to $29.20, Button calls $10.55 (All-In)River: ($43) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $43 | Rake: $2.15------------------------------This guy has 3 bet me relentlessly .. so I make a stand .. unfortunately he has KK------------------------------Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($25)SB ($25.80)BB ($25.30)UTG ($24.70)Hero (MP) ($32.70)CO ($38.90)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :qh1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, CO raises to $2.90, 3 folds, Hero raises to $9.05, CO calls $6.15Flop: ($18.45) :icon_clap:, :5c, :ts(2 players)Hero bets $12.75, CO raises to $29.85 (All-In), Hero calls $10.90 (All-In)Turn: ($65.75) :qh(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($65.75) :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $65.75 | Rake: $3------------------------------

Too many emoticons .. so split into two posts ...Awful play by me here .. I decide to flat with a weak hand pre .. Barely anyone 3-barrels at 25NL .. I think this is a tilt call------------------------------Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($24.15)UTG ($25)MP ($48.55)CO ($18.70)Hero (Button) ($25.25)SB ($74.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with :club:, :qh2 folds, CO raises to $0.85, Hero calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.05) :D, :icon_clap:, :D(2 players)CO bets $1.65, Hero calls $1.65Turn: ($5.35) :D(2 players)CO bets $3.85, Hero calls $3.85River: ($13.05) :D(2 players)CO bets $12.35 (All-In), Hero calls $12.35Total pot: $37.75 | Rake: $1.85------------------------------Finally this hand is rediculous .. I noted this guy earlier as he raised to $2 (8bb) preflop with J10o .. I flat the bb with QQ and we checked a K high board down ... so I decided my AQ was good against this guy .. ------------------------------Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($25)BB ($23)Hero (UTG) ($30.35)MP ($9.55)Button ($23.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :ts, :3hHero raises to $0.85, MP calls $0.85, Button raises to $5.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $30.35 (All-In), 1 fold, Button calls $17.55 (All-In)Flop: ($47.30) :D, :icon_clap:, :4h(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($47.30) :qh(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($47.30) :5c(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $47.30 | Rake: $2.35------------------------------Questions / comments / flames welcome .. I have plenty of ugly hands from yesterday too that I might pull out if I get a chance tomorrow.

I like the plan of moving down to 10nl for a while. Get some confidence and less stressful grinding, plus even if you feel you are still playing as well as normal you probably aren't and its just a good habit to get into.
yep ... i'm definately not playing as well .. i think its getting stuck and then playing bad ... i think getting stuck alot has effected me mentally quite a bit ... I definately feel for the guys who play mid/high stakes .. and can now understand (only a little) what the mental strength you must need! .. ok i'm off to bed .. named and shamed myself with some terrible hands so that I might face up to playing bad and retool.so frustrated.
There isn't an all in winnings line in HEM (or a Sklanksy bucks equivalent) so at least in the graphs it is impossible to tell how you are running. I'm finding stuff in HEM all the time so I'm not sure if there is another place to find this but everything I have found relates to all in EV without anything to compare it to.
There isn't an all in winnings line in HEM (or a Sklanksy bucks equivalent) so at least in the graphs it is impossible to tell how you are running. I'm finding stuff in HEM all the time so I'm not sure if there is another place to find this but everything I have found relates to all in EV without anything to compare it to.
Not really...if you compare all in EV to your total winnings, I think that gives you a really clear idea as to how you are running. In the graph, if a hand doesn't get all in, it just tallies it up the same as your amount won or lost in that hand. So, when you compare your All in EV to your total winnings, it shows exactly how you are running with the only true "luck" factor.
Not really...if you compare all in EV to your total winnings, I think that gives you a really clear idea as to how you are running. In the graph, if a hand doesn't get all in, it just tallies it up the same as your amount won or lost in that hand. So, when you compare your All in EV to your total winnings, it shows exactly how you are running with the only true "luck" factor.
Why would an ALL IN EV line show true winnings from any pots?

Full Tilt Poker Game #8791534748: Table Frio (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 11:07:56 ET - 2008/11/03Seat 1: Naismith ($501.40)Seat 2: BuzzMcNeil ($87)BuzzMcNeil posts the small blind of $1Naismith posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Naismith [2s Js]BuzzMcNeil calls $1Naismith checks*** FLOP *** [2c Qd Ad]Naismith checksBuzzMcNeil checks*** TURN *** [2c Qd Ad] [Kd]Naismith checksBuzzMcNeil checks*** RIVER *** [2c Qd Ad Kd] [Jd]Naismith checksBuzzMcNeil checks*** SHOW DOWN ***Naismith shows [2s Js] two pair, Jacks and TwosBuzzMcNeil shows [Td 3c] a Royal FlushBuzzMcNeil wins the pot ($3.80) with a Royal Flush*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4 | Rake $0.20Board: [2c Qd Ad Kd Jd]Seat 1: Naismith (big blind) showed [2s Js] and lost with two pair, Jacks and TwosSeat 2: BuzzMcNeil (small blind) showed [Td 3c] and won ($3.80) with a Royal Flush

line check.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $7.95BTN: $40.40SB: $22.10Hero (BB): $28.20UTG: $27.75MP: $25.00Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with J :D K :club:2 folds, CO raises to $0.50, 1 fold, SB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.25Flop: ($1.50) 8 :5c 4 :ts J :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, CO folds, SB calls $1Turn: ($3.50) 8 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($3.50) 9 :D(2 players)SB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $2,