• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

You know how I know you're gay?
It's not a matter of whether I have someone to have sex with. The gf is ready. BUT IM PLAYIN WAR3 AND POKER!
exclamation point is bolded too just fyi.
It's not a matter of whether I have someone to have sex with. The gf is ready. BUT IM PLAYIN WAR3 AND POKER!
I'm only going to say this once, and this is a serious response to you youngsters. Do not ever take for granted the willingness of your gf to put out and just do things for you in general at this stage of your life. Show her how much you appreciate her now and she'll treat you this way for the rest of your life. Or you can shit on her and think she'll always be there no matter how much of a retard you are and you'll be living the rest of your life with a cynical nag, or single. Unless of course you just want a fuck buddy. Then you can disregard.
I'm only going to say this once, and this is a serious response to you youngsters. Do not ever take for granted the willingness of your gf to put out and just do things for you in general at this stage of your life. Show her how much you appreciate her now and she'll treat you this way for the rest of your life. Or you can shit on her and think she'll always be there no matter how much of a retard you are and you'll be living the rest of your life with a cynical nag, or single. Unless of course you just want a fuck buddy. Then you can disregard.
Don't worry I have a plan :club:
qftbut don't be whipped.