• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Fun times @ 200BB deep. Villain is one of the better 1/2 regs, plays around 20/17, and I was actually waiting for the blinds to come around to stand up b/c he is one of the few thinking players that i respect and frankly isn't worth my time to have him directly on my left. No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($401)SB ($193.15)BB ($117.90)UTG ($396)Hero (MP) ($713.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with 3 :D, 3 :club:1 fold, Hero raises $7, Button calls $7, SB calls $6, BB calls $5Flop: ($28) 3 :D, 6 :4h, 8 :ts(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $22, Button raises $66, Hero???

Fun times @ 200BB deep. Villain is one of the better 1/2 regs, plays around 20/17, and I was actually waiting for the blinds to come around to stand up b/c he is one of the few thinking players that i respect and frankly isn't worth my time to have him directly on my left. No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($401)SB ($193.15)BB ($117.90)UTG ($396)Hero (MP) ($713.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with 3 :D, 3 :club:1 fold, Hero raises $7, Button calls $7, SB calls $6, BB calls $5Flop: ($28) 3 :D, 6 :4h, 8 :ts(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $22, Button raises $66, Hero???
Call and donk a non club turn or 3bet to like 150 to induce a shove. If called, ship most turns imo.Edit: This would be tougher on a J73r imo. With all of the draws out there, I can't imagine not wanting to get your stack in, especially with him likely calling a wide range on the button.
Lobster HH
My standard is to call and cr (and get it in) on a nonclub turn but I do like Snamuh line about donking a nonclub turn.
Just curious cause I don't follow soccer at all and this is surprising to me. Cal Poly and UCSB are really good I assume?
yeah. and insane rivals. they are like an hour and a half away, and lets just say we dont like each other. at all. and honestly more students at poly follow/play/played soccer then any other sport, our soccer intramurals are nuts how good some of the teams are.
Call and C/S turn
Any reason you like the c/s as compared to Snamuh's turn donking?
Cause I would guess he is probably doing this with air a decent amount and I think C/S is gonna get one more bet whereas donking turn won't. I think if he is doing it with air, he is going to take one more stab on turn trying to rep a set. I don't hate donking turn but he would have to be a complete spazz to continue after that with anything you beat.

I LOL'dFull Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $24.90SB: $24.60BB: $25.90UTG: $29.00Hero (CO): $33.35Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 2 :D 2 :D1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, SB calls $0.75, 1 foldFlop: ($1.95) K :club: 5 :D 5 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB raises to $3, Hero calls $1.50Turn: ($7.95) 8 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($7.95) 2 :5c(2 players)SB bets $20.75 all in, Hero calls $20.75Final Pot: $49.45SB shows 5 :D 4 :3h (three of a kind, Fives)Hero shows 2 :4h 2 :qh (a full house, Twos full of Fives)Hero wins $47.00(Rake: $2.45)

I said call and donk because I expect him to have a big draw more than anything else (occasionally a bigger set) and I expect him to take a free card with one. Additionally if he's being retarded with some overpair, which I HIGHLY, highly doubt, this line maximizes value from it I think.

Cause I would guess he is probably doing this with air a decent amount and I think C/S is gonna get one more bet whereas donking turn won't. I think if he is doing it with air, he is going to take one more stab on turn trying to rep a set. I don't hate donking turn but he would have to be a complete spazz to continue after that with anything you beat.
Like Crabman?
I said call and donk because I expect him to have a big draw more than anything else (occasionally a bigger set) and I expect him to take a free card with one. Additionally if he's being retarded with some overpair, which I HIGHLY, highly doubt, this line maximizes value from it I think.
I would be more inclined to think this if they weren't so deep. I mean I don't raise like KQss in that spot because any time I get action I am crushed. I dunno, if we think he has a big draw we should be 3 balling the flop. And any turn bet is going to look super strong.
Yeah, this villain has an overpair 0% of the time imo.
[x] Getting drunk[x] Going Clubbing[ ] Red Sox are good[x] Expects a full apology from all Rays haters[x] King owes me 20[ ] Checkboxes died
[x] Rays blow 7 run lead! :club: Also fuck poker in the faceinthefacepoker.jpg