• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Meh, I didn't really mean to connect the "juicy" statement to the hand, just the ridiculousness of flopping quads with it. Plenty of other hands I could post that have gone well tonight, but that caused me to checkle the most. *shrug*Edit: And I finally got the chat trick to work. :club: He actually called with a worse hand than what I typed, too.
Do you have AIM?
Yeah I realized that after I typed my response. I just saw 'monkey' and went crazy.In other news, I finally got to play poker for the first time this month... going to try to sustain the 31bb/100 winrate for the remainder of October. :club:
So you're only playing once this month?
Do you have AIM?
Yeah, but I have it set to "buddies only", so I'd have to add you to my list first. Let's see... (looks up your profile, and comes back for an edit)Edit: Added (if it is what you have posted in your profile), but I'm about to go to bed. AIM name is Lrgetrout. If I'm on, I'm usually near my computer.
I'm staying Las vegas in dec from nov. 29-dec 20th or close to that for the wpt at bellagio.was looking at vrbowhich are the best Las Vegas neighborhoods that are also very close to the strip?anybody else going to the wpt then? :D:ts:4h:D:club:
I'll be there like the 16-21 or somethin. PM me your # or somethin.

not altered at all:vtlaxer09 (4:00:17 AM): sirtheGREATkinger (4:00:19 AM): just plowedvtlaxer09 (4:00:26 AM): u just plowed someone?vtlaxer09 (4:00:34 AM): was he hot?theGREATkinger (4:00:36 AM): yes

Weeeeeeeeeeeee I got an Ad gold card on Cake today. Probably worth somewhere between 150-250 in redeemable value (when it's the listed prize card).
Ill trade you for 20 x :2cYou must have like 100 or so cards between 2-5 , what do you do with these ?
Losing to retards sucks and then when they give it away to good TAGs and rocks it sucks even more.
No, losing to retards is ideal. Look you're not going to win every hand. When you get AA in vs 96s you're going to lose nearly 20% of the time. So when you do lose you'd much rather lose to retards. First it encourages the retards to keep playing and when the 80/40/0.2 goes on that inevitable "downswing" he's more likely to reload if he was previously up big. Second he's always going to give it back. He may not give it back to you directly. Hopefully he gives it back to some other tard who'll give it to you. Yeah it kinda sucks to see some tard take your money and hand it to the other good reg at the table but next time he'll take from the reg and give to you.
No, losing to retards is ideal. Look you're not going to win every hand. When you get AA in vs 96s you're going to lose nearly 20% of the time. So when you do lose you'd much rather lose to retards. First it encourages the retards to keep playing and when the 80/40/0.2 goes on that inevitable "downswing" he's more likely to reload if he was previously up big. Second he's always going to give it back. He may not give it back to you directly. Hopefully he gives it back to some other tard who'll give it to you. Yeah it kinda sucks to see some tard take your money and hand it to the other good reg at the table but next time he'll take from the reg and give to you.
i try to win every hand i play.

Guys......is this really bad?Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersHero (CO): $138.10BTN: $129.55SB: $107.00BB: $74.95UTG: $152.90MP: $102.50Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with 5:diamond: 4:diamond:2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, SB raises to $13, 1 fold, Hero raises to $23, SB requests TIME, SB calls $10Flop: ($47.00) 2:club: 2:diamond: 3:spade: (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($47.00) 8:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($47.00) A:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $35, SB calls $35

Guys......is this really bad?Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersHero (CO): $138.10BTN: $129.55SB: $107.00BB: $74.95UTG: $152.90MP: $102.50Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with 5:diamond: 4:diamond:2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, SB raises to $13, 1 fold, Hero raises to $23, SB requests TIME, SB calls $10
I don't understand you're PF line at all there - youre 4betting for value with 45s.....
obvious min bet for value
With......4.......5......sooted.......have you been taking lessons from the lady with the freaky avatar?
Guys......is this really bad?Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersHero (CO): $138.10BTN: $129.55SB: $107.00BB: $74.95UTG: $152.90MP: $102.50Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with 5:diamond: 4:diamond:2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, SB raises to $13, 1 fold, Hero raises to $23, SB requests TIME, SB calls $10Flop: ($47.00) 2:club: 2:diamond: 3:spade: (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($47.00) 8:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($47.00) A:diamond: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $35, SB calls $35
i 4 bet bigger and bet flop
Guys......is this really bad?Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with 5:diamond: 4:diamond:2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, SB raises to $13, 1 fold, Hero raises to $23, SB requests TIME, SB calls $10
Standard.What's your username on FTP?
not altered at all:vtlaxer09 (4:00:17 AM): sirtheGREATkinger (4:00:19 AM): just plowedvtlaxer09 (4:00:26 AM): u just plowed someone?vtlaxer09 (4:00:34 AM): was he hot?theGREATkinger (4:00:36 AM): yes
lol
No, losing to retards is ideal. Look you're not going to win every hand. When you get AA in vs 96s you're going to lose nearly 20% of the time. So when you do lose you'd much rather lose to retards.
I'm thinking 20% is wrong. you should only lose about 10% of the time.
Standard.What's your username on FTP?
yes, what is it?
I'm thinking 20% is wrong. you should only lose about 10% of the time.
I'm thinking that there are tools out there that will give you the answer and so you don't need to guess and make incorrect statements in public. :club: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 80.408% 80.22% 00.18% 32967840 75900.00 { AA }Hand 1: 19.592% 19.41% 00.18% 7975656 75900.00 { 96s }