• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Natalie Portman
Jessica Alba...YES.I actually think that Kim's older sister is hotter than her. But Kim does have that big ol booty.
Jessica Alba...YES.I actually think that Kim's older sister is hotter than her. But Kim does have that big ol booty.
Her sister is hot too. Both are hotter than Transformers tranny.

Cashout curse imo:day0132082ax9.jpgSo in the last 15 mins of my session I got stacked 3 times in about a 5 min span. Then I have the following hand come up that mega tilts me when I get there on the river so I have to quit for a while:Party PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $548.00UTG+1: $839.10CO: $404.95NoSup4U: $400.00SB: $182.10BB: $244.30Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is Button with :club::DUTG raises to $14, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, NoSup4U calls, 2 folds.Flop: :D:5c:4h ($48, 3 players)UTG bets $38, CO calls, NoSup4U calls.Turn: :ts ($162, 3 players)UTG bets $124, CO raises all-in $352.95, NoSup4U folds, UTG calls.River: :D ($162, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $162)Results:Final pot: $162CO shows Kc Tc UTG shows 5c 5s Mark

This discussion begins and ends with Kate Beckinsale.
scarlett johannson....?bueller?
I agree with both of these.And although, I figured people would have issues with Kim Kardashian, her body type is pretty much exactly what I like and her face is pretty.
I agree with both of these.And although, I figured people would have issues with Kim Kardashian, her body type is pretty much exactly what I like and her face is pretty.
fat? because.. she's fat.
fat? because.. she's fat.
God, seriously, most guys ideas of fat are so out of line with what is fat, lol. I am ****ing fat. Kim Kardashian = not fat. She has a wider body type but she is certainly not fat.http://www.kimkardashian.com/kim-pix/Gonna bet that belt wouldn't fit around 90% of the posters in this threads legs.Edit: For the record, big boobs /= fat. I know most of you like your chicks built like 15 year old boys. Scan down at some of those pics of Kim in bathing suits (there are multiple) and tell me that chick is fat. LOL.

This is what she had to say re the bathing suit pics:

I recently saw this magazine called J Magazine that just came out, however the pictures used of me inside its pages are two years old!I love these pictures, but I was so much skinnier back then!
This is what she had to say re the bathing suit pics:
Okay, I assume you know chicks. You know ANY chick who ever thinks she is as skinny as she wants to be? Crazy, probably........fat, no.

KevinKHS, babylondonks is playing $10 atm; me and Giggidy were there but are now at $25. Bull and King were there and out of it before us. None of us made it out of there solely on winnings alone (I believe), so we've done what you're doing. Feel free to hit me up on AIM, MSN, w/e, if you fancy.

Oh shit, how could I forget Hayden Panettiere (sp).She's my age too.
TTIWWMFP
Turn on sigs. and you'll enjoy King's posts even more!and yes, when I first saw Alyssa Milano in My Name Is Earl I was like, "Why am I just seeing her now?!"Very hot, imo.

This hand surprised more then any other one I can remember in a long long time. Against a 17/14/2 regPoker Stars $0.50/$1.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $110.80UTG: $13.15MP: $59.55CO: $102.55BTN: $112.65Hero (SB): $99.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with J :club: J :DUTG raises to $13.15 all in, 1 fold, CO calls $13.15, 1 fold, Hero raises to $34, 1 fold, CO calls $20.85Flop: ($82.15) 3 :3h 3 :4h 8 :D(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero bets $34, CO raises to $68.55 all in, Hero calls $31 all inTurn: ($212.15) 7 :qh(3 players - 3 are all in)River: ($212.15) 3 :D(3 players - 3 are all in)Final Pot: $212.15UTG mucks Q :5c A :heart:CO mucks T :ts T :spade:Hero shows J :D J :qh (a full house, Threes full of Jacks)Hero wins $170.70Hero wins $38.45(Rake: $3.00)

Month to date. Frustrating little stretch. I just cant get anything going lately. Very unlike how my sessions usually go. Im usually up or down a brazilian buyins each session. Lately im always within a buyin of even. eqnio0.jpg