New Challenge (old Challenge)

Any help is appreciated :club:
If you dont have poker tracker or something of the sort then get oneIf you dont have rakeback then get thatMy advice is to not just look over the hands you were playing, but look at the thoughts. When I use to play chess a major step in my development was when I was going over games I wouldnt just go "that was a mistake , dont do that again" but look at the thought process I used into making that move.You said "omg i has over pair push push" as a joke i assume. However if you look into this deeper you might find that you have a inner belief that whenever you get AA or KK that you get excited about getting the nuts and just want to shovel money in. While this is the right thing to do in most situations it is the wrong way to think. AA and KK are unbelievably powerful hands pre flop so creating a big pot is the right move pre flop. Unfortually poker is a game of multiple street. If you dont look at board textures and player tendencys then adjust your evaluations correctly you could find yourself drawing thin very often in avoidable situations. A problem you might have is the mental transition from having the nuts pre flop to having a bluff catcher post flop.So next time you are looking over a session, dont just look at the hand and think "he always has a straight there , I shouldnt of raised it is -ev" and just moving on. Ask yourself "why did I raise". What am I thinking about now that I didnt during the hand. This will help you to stop making those "stupid" mistakes that look obvious in review. In the end that is all you are trying to gain when you watch training videos, A better thought process.So cliff notes: get pokertrack or equivalentget rakeback Change reviewing practices/thought processes
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Well that is obviously because she is a female.
I'm not the one who thinks a female who has pronounced jaw bones is the hottest woman on the planet :club:.
I'm not the one who thinks a female who has pronounced jaw bones is the hottest woman on the planet :club:.
im with rdog... her face is pretty busted.
Since when is a woman's face the entirety of the whole package? That's like saying you're gonna play a poker hand and you're only gonna play with hole cards and a flop the turn.
Since when is a woman's face the entirety of the whole package? That's like saying you're gonna play a poker hand and you're only gonna play with hole cards and a flop.
I think you're missing the point. Article claimed she could only be better if she could fly. Rdog disagrees and points out that she's cute but her face is a little goofy for her. He didn't say her face is the whole package. Just that you can't be the best thing since Alyssa Milano if you don't have it all PLUS a great face.I've seen Transformers and I don't remember this girl at all. Clearly I need to stop sleeping through movies or something.Mark
I think you're missing the point. Article claimed she could only be better if she could fly. Rdog disagrees and points out that she's cute but her face is a little goofy for her. He didn't say her face is the whole package. Just that you can't be the best thing since Alyssa Milano if you don't have it all PLUS a great face.I've seen Transformers and I don't remember this girl at all. Clearly I need to stop sleeping through movies or something.Mark
Yea, well RDog is old!She was the really really good looking one that was Shia's arm candy the whole time.
Since when is a woman's face the entirety of the whole package? That's like saying you're gonna play a poker hand and you're only gonna play with hole cards and a flop the turn.
Surely if someone is going to be the hottest woman on the planet as some of you are stating, she has to have a beautiful face no? Have fun fantasizing about a tranny :club:.Edit: And the truth is, the bod isn't that great either. If she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice to be honest.
Surely if someone is going to be the hottest woman on the planet as some of you are stating, she has to have a beautiful face no? Have fun fantasizing about a tranny :club:.Edit: And the truth is, the bod isn't that great either. If she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice to be honest.
[ ] hottest woman on the planet[x] hott[x] great bod[x] ugly tattoos[x] fornication
You're nuts dude. (Well, except she ****ed up and got implants for some reason)And here's one from transformers...megan-fox-transformers1.jpg
Pretty obvious the younger generation just doesn't get it.
She's hot, but I don't think it's based solely on her looks. Probably a bit of the who's the boss factor. Just looks wise, she's not on that upper level.
Forget Cardrunners - when I was kinda where you were at, watching DC vids really notched my game up a levelDC FTW, way better than CR
check your pm's :)Oh, and of course thanks everyone who's offered his help :club:

Old or not...Megan Fox is HOT...so is Alyssa Milano. And I think that Alyssa Milano is>Megan FoxRDog, just who do you think is hot? You can't name anyone from this thread either, it doesn't count.

Old or not...Megan Fox is HOT...so is Alyssa Milano. And I think that Alyssa Milano is>Megan FoxRDog, just who do you think is hot? You can't name anyone from this thread either, it doesn't count.
Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Natalie Portman