• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I should probably know the answer to this, but say I luckbox a milestone bonus, should I or should I not shove with any 2?

I should probably know the answer to this, but say I luckbox a milestone bonus, should I or should I not shove with any 2?
Open for a standard raise you make it less suspicious to the people who may not be paying attention that its a bonus hand but be willing to go with it.Also I hate how much advantage shortstacks are given in these bonus hands. They shouldn't only have to commit 20% of a stack to get the same prize if they win. I saw a bonus hand happen at a hu table where 2 ssers were playing eachother. It angered me quite a bit.
We need more info to answer this.limit?vip status?stack sizes?
.5/1 NLPlatty StarLets say you know a full stack will call you so basically should you risk a 100 BB stack. What about 200?
.5/1 NLPlatty StarLets say you know a full stack will call you so basically should you risk a 100 BB stack. What about 200?
@ 100nl you are guaranteed $340, so I ship a 100bb stack to win $1100.
There is no way to prove it, which makes it even more fun. Unfortunately it is very real and I am the only one that will ever truly know and believe.
I know of all people this might sound silly coming from me, but anyone who has put in any volume in this game that doesn't think their graph looks like this is fooling themselves.mean.jpgThat said, the rest of it is completely accurate.

one of those tiltifying sessions where every move you make gets owned. At least I didnt get stacked. But a lot of 20 BB ownages at a time. I hate you Valley's day

I know of all people this might sound silly coming from me, but anyone who has put in any volume in this game that doesn't think their graph looks like this is fooling themselves.
Someone has to be on the out skirts of the bell curve on both sides. So if you believe the three of them for example exist out there on the right. There is a statistical opposite some where out there.
I know of all people this might sound silly coming from me, but anyone who has put in any volume in this game that doesn't think their graph looks like this is fooling themselves.mean.jpgThat said, the rest of it is completely accurate.
Dude sometimes you just gotta drop the pride and admit it. We know you are a ****ing outlier on that graph. Stop telling yourself you run normal longterm!
Someone has to be on the out skirts of the bell curve on both sides. So if you believe the three of them for example exist out there on the right. There is a statistical opposite some where out there.
The WSOP ME is kind of an anomaly where it lets one person win ridiculous amounts of skalasky bucks that no poker player on earth 'deserves' in one coinflip. On the flip side, it is a lot harder to lose $10 mill through consecutive coinflips in a row (see my pun there?).Edit: Also, Jamie Gold and all the others never really ran statistically that hot over EV in big blinds's.
The WSOP ME is kind of an anomaly where it lets one person win ridiculous amounts of skalasky bucks that no poker player on earth 'deserves' in one coinflip. On the flip side, it is a lot harder to lose $10 mill through consecutive coinflips in a row (see my pun there?).Edit: Also, Jamie Gold and all the others never really ran statistically that hot over EV in big blinds's.
If you are talking just about odds of something occurring, what that actual "something" is is irrelevant. If running good enough to win the WSOP ME is comparable to running above expectation for 300-400k hands of poker, I believe I am the statistical opposite of Dennis Philips. :club:

This is the graph of my opponent for the night. The hand histories are awesome and horrible and traumatizing.f9d5d390daa66ab983dd2bbdef1392b0.png

Dude sometimes you just gotta drop the pride and admit it. We know you are a ****ing outlier on that graph. Stop telling yourself you run normal longterm!
We always regress towards the mean.mean222.jpg
I dropped $260 tonight at a $2-$10 spread game, with $300 of it to a guy who makes Boston Sul__1 look like Ivey and Durrr's wunderchild.
I'm a live play noob, what does this mean?
I'm a live play noob, what does this mean?
It's not quite "limit", and it's not quite "no limit", so it's "spread limit". You can bet/raise in increments of between $2-$10 on each street.