• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Wow thats pretty sick. I cant believe its so cheap to live there. Something like that here would be like $1500/mth at the least. What floor plan did you get?
3/3, ya its sick bc thats def on the high end of apartments for gainesville too. like, there's one set of townhomes/apts thats like ridic huge w a parking garage and its like 750/month but thats about it. Living here outside of college would suck big time tho
3/3, ya its sick bc thats def on the high end of apartments for gainesville too. like, there's one set of townhomes/apts thats like ridic huge w a parking garage and its like 750/month but thats about it. Living here outside of college would suck big time tho
College.
K so me, my current roommate and one of my friend just signed a lease for a brand new apartment theyre building atm. Shippp the indoor bball courts, virtual golf course, wood floors, 1 month free rent and what will be our 2nd 42" tv (they give us one for free), i bought the other one last year :club: all for $595/monthCanopy Apts
DiePS - Foreign roomie on the 1 tiiiime??????
Another Mardi Gras ball tonight. I'll see if I can be a bit more entertaining when I get home from this one.
Please do. The last one was a total letdown, but you did set the bar pretty high last year.
We'll start with these. At least one of the females in my house loves me. IMG_5075.jpgIMG_5076.jpg
I found myself in a CR vid from January today and was complimented by the author. Go me!
Nice work!Hey, can someone text me tonight and let me know when Jesse wins his tourney? Thx!Mark

I <3 FRIDAY THE 13TH! Ran like God. Played goot too.Feb13.jpgMy biggest 2/4 pot I think? Preflop is probably bad but the limp reraiser was 20/8 and INSANELY nitty. He claimed to fold black KK which is a bit unbelievable (I was getting coached this session and he was like LOL). All decisions made this session were my own fwiw.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($859.10)UTG ($372.10)MP ($852.45)CO ($862.90)Button ($824.60)SB ($820)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Qclub.gifUTG calls $4, MP calls $4, 2 folds, SB calls $2, Hero raises to $22, UTG raises to $74, MP calls $70, 1 fold, Hero calls $52Flop: ($226) 9diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif, 10diamond.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP bets $68, Hero calls $68, 1 foldTurn: ($362) Qheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $265, MP calls $265River: ($892) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $452.10 (All-In), MP calls $445.45 (All-In)Total pot: $1782.90 | Rake: $3Results:Hero had Qspade.gif, Qclub.gif (three of a kind, Queens).MP had Adiamond.gif, 4spade.gif (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Hero won $1779.90

why?
heh, its def just a college town. everything not related to UF or attracting the students pretty much blows
DiePS - Foreign roomie on the 1 tiiiime??????
lol you and king in a deathmatch imo
HAHAHAHAHA this thread took a really good turn and has some gold in ithttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-c...53/index25.htmlstart at page 25. hahahahahaha.(its the pokerstars scoop thread asking for suggestions for the spring tournament series but now its just loltastic)
It's only 4 pages long for me. Are you at like 20 posts per page or something?