• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Was that at Lollapalooza in 2007???Daft Punk performed Friday and Muse Saturday there...I was at both of them.Of Course, I LOVE Muse so they were def the better of the 2 shows, but both raped the shit out of Pearl Jam...
Vegoose 07 Around oct. 28th-30thish. Daftpunk closed the first night. i've never felt such an intense vibe from the crowd before. We waited 2-3 hours for Daft Punk to come out. Had greeeeat spots.http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...315138_5655.jpghttp://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...315129_3636.jpgDamn it was so good.

Absolute Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 9 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP2: $69.10CO: $46.15BTN: $28.07SB: $36.03BB: $23.70UTG: $44.18UTG+1: $42.80UTG+2: $85.00Hero (MP1): $105.70Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP1 with 7 :D 7 :3h3 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, MP2 raises to $4, 4 folds, Hero calls $2.25Flop: ($8.75) 3 :club: 3 :D 5 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $6, Hero calls $6Turn: ($20.75) 7 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $12, Hero raises to $24, MP2 raises to $59.10 all in, Hero calls $35.10River: ($138.95) 5 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $138.95MP2 shows A :D A :5c (Two Pair, aces and fives)Hero shows 7 :jh 7 :D (Full house, sevens full of fives)Hero wins $135.45(Rake: $3.50)MP2: what a sh!tty poker playerHero: dont panic, ill give it backMP2: what did you put me on, donk?MP2: didn't think about it did youMP2: hit your 2 outer, what awesome pokerHero: i put you on my lap, and spanked youMP2: doesn't even understand the question. MP2: I would cash out now, donk\tilting people is so much fun....

So... this was against the biggest spew tard ever. I'm a bit unsure about my river bet, I figured he had something weak, maybe a bluff and he could bluff shove (although I think smaller bet would be better then), or he just had an 8 and wanted to induce a bit of a call.Can someone explain to me how I don't stack this guy?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($552.40)Button ($346)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :club:Button raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, Button calls $10Flop: ($28) :qh, :jh, :5c(2 players)Hero bets $21, Button raises to $91, Hero calls $70Turn: ($210) :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($210) :D(2 players)Hero bets $84, Button calls $84Total pot: $378 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had :3h, :4h (three of a kind, threes).Hero had :D, :ts (full house, Aces over threes).Outcome: Hero won $377.50

This hand tilts me to no end. It just seems like a dirty steal to me, mostly because I have never seen a line like this before....No reads.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($47.25)Hero (UTG) ($50)MP ($75.80)CO ($35.20)Button ($52.30)SB ($55)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9diamond.gif, 9spade.gifHero raises to $1.75, MP calls $1.75, 1 fold, Button raises to $4, 2 folds, Hero calls $2.25, MP raises to $16.75, 1 fold, Hero ???

This hand tilts me to no end. It just seems like a dirty steal to me, mostly because I have never seen a line like this before....No reads.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($47.25)Hero (UTG) ($50)MP ($75.80)CO ($35.20)Button ($52.30)SB ($55)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9diamond.gif, 9spade.gifHero raises to $1.75, MP calls $1.75, 1 fold, Button raises to $4, 2 folds, Hero calls $2.25, MP raises to $16.75, 1 fold, Hero ???
If Button, SB or BB was a 3bet monkey, I have seen this line taken with AA and KK. With no reads, it is still an easy fold imo.
So... this was against the biggest spew tard ever. I'm a bit unsure about my river bet, I figured he had something weak, maybe a bluff and he could bluff shove (although I think smaller bet would be better then), or he just had an 8 and wanted to induce a bit of a call.Can someone explain to me how I don't stack this guy?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($552.40)Button ($346)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :club:Button raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, Button calls $10Flop: ($28) :qh, :jh, :5c(2 players)Hero bets $21, Button raises to $91, Hero calls $70Turn: ($210) :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($210) :D(2 players)Hero bets $84, Button calls $84Total pot: $378 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had :3h, :4h (three of a kind, threes).Hero had :D, :ts (full house, Aces over threes).Outcome: Hero won $377.50
do you think that raptor-leading the turn is a bad idea here?
do you think that raptor-leading the turn is a bad idea here?
Not if I think he has air, which I think he does a lot of the time. Leading the A is really bad, because I could have a lot of Ax hands I floated with, I would tihnk.

This is standard.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($564.70)SB ($102.20)Preflop: Hero is Button with :3h, :tsHero raises to $6, SB raises to $50, Hero raises to $564.70 (All-In), SB calls $52.20 (All-In)Flop: ($204.40) :D, :D, :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($204.40) :club:(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($204.40) :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $204.40 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :qh, :4h (one pair, Queens).SB had :5c, :jh (two pair, Queens and twos).Outcome: SB won $203.90

MP2: what a sh!tty poker playerHero: dont panic, ill give it backMP2: what did you put me on, donk?MP2: didn't think about it did youMP2: hit your 2 outer, what awesome pokerHero: i put you on my lap, and spanked youMP2: doesn't even understand the question. MP2: I would cash out now, donk\tilting people is so much fun....
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The retards are out in full force tonight.First hand of the 'match'.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($626.80)SB ($50)Preflop: Hero is Button with :club:, :club:Hero raises to $6, SB raises to $50 (All-In), Hero calls $44Flop: ($100) :club:, :4h, :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($100) :3h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($100) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $100 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :club:, :3d (full house, tens over threes).SB had :jh, :club: (full house, tens over threes).Outcome: Hero won $49.75, SB won $49.75Then like 3 hands later...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($621.55)Button ($54.25)Preflop: Hero is SB with :club:, :club:Button raises to $54.25 (All-In), Hero calls $52.25Flop: ($108.50) :qc, :7s, :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($108.50) :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($108.50) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $108.50 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had :D, :club: (one pair, twos).Hero had :ts, :( (high card, Ace).Outcome: Button won $108

for 6m 25/16for FR 20/13
FWIW i am on both the loose and the passive end (after having experimented with styles i am best at this style) .. I play 26/21 @ 20NLthe reason that I am so passive is that I will call behind with big hands on occassion and look to outplay people post flop... it also gives me the opportunity to play the ocassional suited connector etc in position. I also 3-bet less from the blinds that I used to, due to the fact that people will call almost all bluff 3-bets, so I will call with AQ or TT type hands from the blinds and look to play favourable flops against weak opponents.I would recommend that you attempt to STOP calling preflop EXCEPT if there is a good reason for it.A wise man (NoSup4u) once said .. each time you put money in the pot it is an investment. Some investments come off and some don't, but you want to have a _reason_ for investing.
MP2: what a sh!tty poker playerHero: dont panic, ill give it backMP2: what did you put me on, donk?MP2: didn't think about it did youMP2: hit your 2 outer, what awesome pokerHero: i put you on my lap, and spanked youMP2: doesn't even understand the question. MP2: I would cash out now, donk\tilting people is so much fun....
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ughhhThe last few days have sucked! Ive been stressed out with school which i believe has effect my play at the tables. After looking at a few of my big hands in PT, its safe to say im ashamed of how I've been playing. Here is a graph of my last few days.a4abgg.jpgWith that said I've decided to take 3 days off to clear my head and get away from poker. 2mnqdc8.jpgGood Luck to everyone in the next few days. See yall this weekend!

With that said I've decided to take 3 days off to clear my head and get away from pokerGood Luck to everyone in the next few days. See yall this weekend!
Good thinking. You saw you made a mistake and you acted on it.All the best for your return:)