• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lol today has been a good day for poker. After Lobster's comment I looked at TR and saw that Tiffany michele was a huge donk. I sat with her HU at a 2/4NL FR table and played 93 hands, won $405 from her in a bunch of medium pots and a little more on the session when someone else sat. I think I got her pretty tilted first after I wouldn't confirm to a railer whether I was, or was not, the real Gilbert Arenas. The railer/stalker believed it was gil when I didn't confirm or deny any personal questions he asked but instead pimped gil's shoe. Meanwhile she started going off in chat saying "celebrities on this site usually don't make themselves known" and "I have met tons of celebrities in person and there is no way this guy is famous"!LOL you don't know how famous I am bisch! you are my new bs1
please ship 10% to thelobster36, first name Bob :club:

my first graph ever. i was looking at the hands where ive been dipping down, they are loltastic...edit: now that i think about it, im pretty sure the downswing is when i went from FR to 6m... thoughts on this? go back to FR?graph.jpg

my first graph ever. i was looking at the hands where ive been dipping down, they are loltastic...edit: now that i think about it, im pretty sure the downswing is when i went from FR to 6m... thoughts on this? go back to FR?graph.jpg
I would imagine you gotta tighten your shit up and stop getting into bad situations. But it's just a guess based on the graph.
please ship 10% to thelobster36, first name Bob :club:
I sat back down with her an hour ago and am up another $450.I sat down right after she called a 4 bet pre against a good reg with JJ and then raised him all in on a 245 flop for a $1900+ pot at 2/4. Other guy had aces, obv. 20 minutes later he decided he had to go and she accused him of hitnrunning!
I would imagine you gotta tighten your shit up and stop getting into bad situations. But it's just a guess based on the graph.
Im a graph noob obv, so what makes you say what you did above? How does this tell you my playing style or what im doing wrong?
Im a graph noob obv, so what makes you say what you did above? How does this tell you my playing style or what im doing wrong?
Basically a combination of the limits and the swings. Are you playing 10 or 25? Thing is, at those limits, you should basically be nut peddling and never should be having swings like that. Give or take a bit, but for the most part it shouldn't be so volatile.
I sat back down with her an hour ago and am up another $450.I sat down right after she called a 4 bet pre against a good reg with JJ and then raised him all in on a 245 flop for a $1900+ pot at 2/4. Other guy had aces, obv. 20 minutes later he decided he had to go and she accused him of hitnrunning!
[x] on waitinglist
Basically a combination of the limits and the swings. Are you playing 10 or 25? Thing is, at those limits, you should basically be nut peddling and never should be having swings like that. Give or take a bit, but for the most part it shouldn't be so volatile.
10nl. Im looking at wins and losses with just certain hands, with AA im not that big of a winner and looking at HH with AA most of the time money is in PF. KK also barely a winner. Suprisingly JJ is the hand I have won the most $ on. QQ 2nd most $.My expected EV for AA and KK is really really far above my actually winnings, although Mark said the EV line is no really a credible line to look at...With KK ive won $15, expected EV is $40. really tho Ive never looked at data like this before so i dont know if this is kinda normal or what.Edit: it is really cool to see all this data tho for the first time, i think this tool will be awesome to study off of.
hahaha man these stories are good
10nl. Im looking at wins and losses with just certain hands, with AA im not that big of a winner and looking at HH with AA most of the time money is in PF. KK also barely a winner. Suprisingly JJ is the hand I have won the most $ on. QQ 2nd most $.My expected EV for AA and KK is really really far above my actually winnings, although Mark said the EV line is no really a credible line to look at...With KK ive won $15, expected EV is $40. really tho Ive never looked at data like this before so i dont know if this is kinda normal or what.Edit: it is really cool to see all this data tho for the first time, i think this tool will be awesome to study off of.
I think you probably need a bigger sample size. 7k hands isn't much at all.
still cant find it. ive found filters for everything else possible tho... lol
Next to filter theres another button it will say like all hands or this year or this month or somethin. click it. you can set it for any range you want, day, month, hour, etc.
This.just curious, what is your VPIP/PFR for both FR and 6max?
for 6m 25/16for FR 20/13
Next to filter theres another button it will say like all hands or this year or this month or somethin. click it. you can set it for any range you want, day, month, hour, etc.
ah yes, ty ty king and alberto
for 6m 25/16for FR 20/13
Your 6max stats are probably a little too loose and passive. There aren't a lot of 25/16s, and the ones out there imo are very very good post flop players. (which isn't a dig on your ability compared to your competition, but nobody at the stakes you play will be a superstar post flop) 22/18 are kind of standard TAG numbers. (obv it varies greatly, like if you're 20/17 or 23/20 thats all player dependent. I just feel like you playing too many hands and not raising pf enough with them. Just my opinion based purely on numbers)Mark
Your 6max stats are probably a little too loose and passive. There aren't a lot of 25/16s, and the ones out there imo are very very good post flop players. (which isn't a dig on your ability compared to your competition, but nobody at the stakes you play will be a superstar post flop) 22/18 are kind of standard TAG numbers. (obv it varies greatly, like if you're 20/17 or 23/20 thats all player dependent. I just feel like you playing too many hands and not raising pf enough with them. Just my opinion based purely on numbers)Mark
ty for taking the time for input. Im looking at my individual hand stats and stuff and i think i could tighten up more in places. Im playing alot of A9 and A10 hands that I shouldnt be imo.