• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Can anyone recommend some good videos/series for a micro grinder on DC btw?
The Real Life Micro NL Grinder series is goodThere's a "mentor" vid with suitedpower that's good but I think there's only oneFWF's movin on up is good but starts at .5/1King for a day has some good stuffAs does some of the Late Night Coaching
The Real Life Micro NL Grinder series is goodThere's a "mentor" vid with suitedpower that's good but I think there's only oneFWF's movin on up is good but starts at .5/1King for a day has some good stuffAs does some of the Late Night Coaching
Cheers - just started on the bolded one, love it so far :club:
I cash out almost $1700 for the night an hour later and am thrilled to finally have a very good session. Nice night for a paltry 200 buy in.
I told you it was a good game. :club: Before you got there, I turned two flushes and got bet into both times, I raised big and they called both times. Both times they said, "Damn, I didn't even see the flush out there"
lol?
It's pretty simple. He ran goot and if he ran neutral, he'd have made $250 between his sklansky showdown winnings and his won w/o SD winnings.
I hate Tremomey. Details forthcoming.
So a guy just donated his entire roll to me at 2/4. Here are some hands. First two are the big hands I lost. Hand #1Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $1681.60BTN/SB: $368.00Pre Flop: Hero is BB with 4 :club: A :DBTN/SB raises to $8, Hero calls $4Flop: ($16.00) A :ts 7 :icon_clap: 4 :icon_clap:(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $16, Hero raises to $48, BTN/SB calls $32Turn: ($112.00) 5 :D(2 players)Hero bets $89, BTN/SB raises to $312 all in, Hero calls $223River: ($736.00) 8 :icon_clap:Final Pot: $736.00Hero shows 4d As (two pair, Aces and Fours)BTN/SB shows 6s 3d (a straight, Eight high)BTN/SB wins $735.50(Rake: $0.50)Hand #2Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $964.00BB: $227.60Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with A :icon_clap: K :icon_clap:Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $36, Hero raises to $105, BB calls $69Flop: ($210.00) 6 :icon_clap: J :icon_clap: 3 :icon_clap:(2 players)BB bets $122.60 all in, Hero calls $122.60Turn: ($455.20) 4 :DRiver: ($455.20) 5 :icon_clap:Final Pot: $455.20Hero shows As Ks (Ace King high)BB shows 5s 4c (two pair, Fives and Fours)BB wins $454.70(Rake: $0.50)These are all the bigger ones I won. First one is bad all around given the way he played but I had Krablar! He 3bet 54% and never folded any hand to a 4bet regardless of stacks.Hand #1Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $765.90BB: $408.00Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with 3 :icon_clap: K :icon_clap:Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $20, Hero raises to $65, BB calls $45Flop: ($130.00) 3 :icon_eek: 2 :heart: T :icon_clap:(2 players)BB bets $130, Hero raises to $700.90 all in, BB calls $213 all inTurn: ($816.00) 3 :4hRiver: ($816.00) 5 :heart:Final Pot: $816.00Hero shows 3h Kh (three of a kind, Threes)BB shows 6s 6c (two pair, Sixes and Threes)Hero wins $815.50(Rake: $0.50)Hand #2Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $1499.35BB: $547.75Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with K :5c Q :heart:Hero raises to $8, BB calls $4Flop: ($16.00) 6 :heart: K :icon_clap: 8 :D(2 players)BB bets $16, Hero raises to $48, BB calls $32Turn: ($112.00) K :heart:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $100, BB calls $100River: ($312.00) 4 :icon_clap:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1343.35 all in, BB calls $391.75 all inFinal Pot: $1095.50Hero shows Kd Qc (three of a kind, Kings)BB mucks 5h 8cHero wins $1095.00(Rake: $0.50)Hand #3Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $1119.00BB: $531.60Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with 9 :icon_clap: A :3hHero raises to $12, BB raises to $36, Hero raises to $105, BB calls $69Flop: ($210.00) 3 :icon_clap: A :icon_clap: 6 :heart:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $150, BB calls $150Turn: ($510.00) T :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $864 all in, BB calls $276.60 all inRiver: ($1063.20) 8 :icon_clap:Final Pot: $1063.20Hero shows 9s Ad (a pair of Aces)BB shows 2c 3c (a pair of Threes)Hero wins $1062.70(Rake: $0.50)Hand #4Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $2378.00BB: $336.65Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with 8 :D T :spade:Hero calls $2, BB checksFlop: ($8.00) Q :qh 3 :icon_clap: J :icon_clap:(2 players)BB bets $4, Hero calls $4Turn: ($16.00) 9 :icon_clap:(2 players)BB bets $4, Hero raises to $26, BB calls $22River: ($68.00) J :club:(2 players)BB bets $68, Hero raises to $2344 all in, BB calls $234.65 all inFinal Pot: $673.30Hero shows 8d Ts (a straight, Queen high)BB mucks 4d JsHero wins $672.80(Rake: $0.50)Hand #5Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $538.50BB: $263.00Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with K :qh A :club:Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $36, Hero raises to $95, BB calls $59Flop: ($190.00) 2 :icon_clap: 8 :icon_clap: T :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $443.50 all in, BB calls $168 all inTurn: ($526.00) 8 :club:River: ($526.00) A :icon_clap:Final Pot: $526.00Hero shows Kd Ac (two pair, Aces and Eights)BB shows Qs Jd (a pair of Eights)Hero wins $525.50(Rake: $0.50)GRAPH!2437324460082508277S600x600Q85.jpg

Deposit problems still stuck with money on moneybookers but I have put money on Stars.Looking for around $800 cake money and will give stars money. I talked to bubble boy but since I got the money on he hasnt responded to me, its been almost 2 days and I just want to get my money online and start playing, the plan was to be playing by thursday.Someone else pmed me but hes away for a few days.Anyone that wants to swap let me know.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 ($219.85)MP1 ($94.20)MP2 ($177.15)MP3 ($135.05)CO ($89.80)Button ($186.95)SB ($293.40)BB ($255.40)Hero ($192)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif. Hero raises to $6, UTG+1 calls $6, 6 folds, BB raises to $26, Hero calls $20, UTG+1 folds.Flop: ($59) Tspade.gif, Kspade.gif, Jdiamond.gif(2 players)BB: bets $36Hero: ???Whats the next best course of action after this? Thaats a pretty disgusting flop for aces. I called rather than 4 to try and sucker someone else into the pot which I know isnt always the best course of action. Villain is a regular and I figured he would be agro on the flop cause his hand selection was very limited.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 ($219.85)MP1 ($94.20)MP2 ($177.15)MP3 ($135.05)CO ($89.80)Button ($186.95)SB ($293.40)BB ($255.40)Hero ($192)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif. Hero raises to $6, UTG+1 calls $6, 6 folds, BB raises to $26, Hero calls $20, UTG+1 folds.Flop: ($59) Tspade.gif, Kspade.gif, Jdiamond.gif(2 players)BB: bets $36Hero: ???Whats the next best course of action after this? Thaats a pretty disgusting flop for aces. I called rather than 4 to try and sucker someone else into the pot which I know isnt always the best course of action. Villain is a regular and I figured he would be agro on the flop cause his hand selection was very limited.
Start hand with $200. 4-bet pre almost always in full ring. Especially 4 bet pre if "villian is a regular...and his hand selection was very limited". As played, I'd probably just fold. QQ is in his range, and I guess AK, but everything else crushes you.
Okay, here is a gross spot I had this morning. MP is huge fish that calls 100% C Bets. BB is typical reg.....22/18/4 or so. This is why I think this spot is tough:1. It's a good spot to squeeze. I assume BB knows fish doesn't have much of a hand here and he knows I need a big hand to continue and he could do it with a random Jack that is still ahead of Fish's range. 2. He could be doing this with a weaker ace in hopes to isolate the fish.3. Knowing 1 and 2, AJ and 55 are both in his range. JJ, I think he probably squeezes in hopes to isolate the fish pre. A5 "might" be in his range but I'm not positive.4. Could be clubs combo type draw, QTcc, etc.Thoughts?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($194)Hero ($477.50)MP ($274)Button ($39.50)SB ($37)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, Kdiamond.gif. Hero raises to $8, MP calls $8, 2 folds, BB calls $6.Flop: ($25) Jclub.gif, Aclub.gif, 5diamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, MP calls $16, BB raises to $50, Hero ??
All in.
I'm stuck 10K this month now. I'm only up 26K online for the year now, so I officially think I'm a sucky player. .84bb/100 holla. Worst 8 month stretch of my career and its not even close. I'm going to take a week off, maybe Acid will teach me some HU strategeries or something.Up like 50K live. I really don't want to have to move to Vegas or LA :(MarkEdit: Oh, and 3X this afternoon I got it in overpair vs underpair aipf for full stacks. All 3 times, they made a set. :club:
Wow. That's crazy. I guess online poker is getting superhard. Considering how much more time you seem to spend online, maybe it's just better to play live? Maybe you'd be up 200k live by now? Obv. you get way less hands in but the players are weaker. Also, maybe time to learn PLO?
I'm stuck 10K this month now. I'm only up 26K online for the year now, so I officially think I'm a sucky player. .84bb/100 holla. Worst 8 month stretch of my career and its not even close. I'm going to take a week off, maybe Acid will teach me some HU strategeries or something.Up like 50K live. I really don't want to have to move to Vegas or LA :(MarkEdit: Oh, and 3X this afternoon I got it in overpair vs underpair aipf for full stacks. All 3 times, they made a set. :club:
Being up 76k on the year, when the year is only half over, is a solid accomplishment. Think about how many suckers work a job they hate, spend less time with their family and make much less money. Your obviously a talented player suffering from a negative mindset caused by a downswing. Take the week off, spend time with your family and in no time you'll be crushing again. When you first get back I'd recommend playing a little lower than you normally do to ensuring booking a winning session. It'll do wonders for your mindset.<3

I know this sounds lame i need like $5 or $10 dollars on ftp ( yes folks i am a big rolla ) anyone swap with me i have stars

Being up 76k on the year, when the year is only half over, is a solid accomplishment.
QFMFTI've just joined Deuces Cracked (highly recommend it so far and i've only watched 1 vid) - found a good post on ppl going through a downswing, thought i'd cross-postaments:I felt that I have had to relearn the game. Which has made to me making mistakes, which may have compounded my downswing? Sorry if this is a long winded way to get in to how I dealt with my downswing, but felt it is important to give a flavour of the experience so far.With everyday that pasted I became more and more frustrated with my game. It just didn’t seem to stick. I would make a few buyins, and then get coolered for four, and the cycle would continue. I analysed how I was playing hands to much, and over working scenarios. I felt that the only way to get out of it was to play hands, hands and more hands. Which now I realise was the wrong way to approach it. I would rather play 500 optimally than 5000 sub-optimally. There is no sense in trying to get even; if you are not playing you’re a-game. I think that emotionally it is not worth it. I mean, I live in my opinion the greatest city in the world. I should be making the most of it. Instead of playing 1200 hand sessions. By trying to get even you are sacrificing everything in life that is important. At the end of the day poker is a game (a great one at that) but only a game. It look me until last week to take a complete break from poker, and to re-rationalise my life. The more that you try and get even the worst you compound your downswing. From my point of view, I stopped training, was thinking poker 24-7, and putting myself under far too much pressure to make it, both for myself and DC. I had become emotionally attached to the game, which I feel under no circumstances you should be. At the end of the day, we make the decision to sit at that table; no one is forcing us to do it. So we have to live with what happens at the table. I started to wonder what my life had become. A winning or losing session would effect how I carried myself for the next day. I have had to make the decision myself to detach myself from the results of the game.This leads me on to the do’s and don’ts of dealing with a downswing.DOTake a break from the game.Keep posting hand histories on the forums.Look at other people’s blogs that are/have experiencing the same as you.Go and do something else that you enjoy.Look for support from your poker friends.Get people to sweat sessions so that you can check your lines.Realise what is important and what is not.Move down a level to get your confidence back.Go back to the basics, TAG style.Watch lots of DC videos.Keep studying the game, even if the results don't improve your knowledge will.Go and get drunk with your friends.DON’TPlay mega sessions to get even.Add more tables, to try and beat variance.Let everything else in your life become second place.Look at your results every 10 minutes of a session.Become to hung up on graphs, stats and all in expected Value.Become a victim, look for solutions not blame.Tilt, if only....
Start hand with $200. 4-bet pre almost always in full ring. Especially 4 bet pre if "villian is a regular...and his hand selection was very limited". As played, I'd probably just fold. QQ is in his range, and I guess AK, but everything else crushes you.
If QQ is in his range shouldn't I want to be playing back? . I do agree that I'm not beating much though. (Trying to avoid being results oriented on this one)