New Challenge (old Challenge)

someone needs to teach me the secret to calling 3bets oop w/ 33 and flopping a set to my overpair. it seems like you have to be playing at 45/4/1 for this to be most optimal. oh and floating me with ace little and filling up on the river to beat my flush

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

[x] running 6/5/10 over 200 hands[x] Veener Schnitz on his left.[ ] Can think of more check boxes at the moment:)
[x] nit<3[x]is waiting for reply saying [ ] playing cash or something similar
[x] Works for meAug11tha.pngLooking back, could have just stopped after 150 hands :club:
I know I am waaay late to the party, but I just spent the last 9 days of my life watching the first 4 seasons of The Wire in preparation for season 5 to be released to DVD on Tuesday.Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2 > Season 4 imoI am now prepared to become a productive member of society again... until Tuesday :club:
Finished the season finally of the forth season tonight. Such a great show, but not sure it quite met the hype that was being talked about in this thread awhile back. Shield > The Wire, imo. But both shows are must see.
Finished the season finally of the forth season tonight. Such a great show, but not sure it quite met the hype that was being talked about in this thread awhile back. Shield > The Wire, imo. But both shows are must see.
The link in your sig doesn't work ftr
The link in your sig doesn't work ftr
Zach, you need to change the link to:http://blogs.texasholdem.com/cwik/That should work.Zach. :club:(Never thought I'd address and end a post the same, tbh)Also, I just walked to the post office at 8:30am here and it was shut. Wth. I thought they open at like 4am?
Zach, you need to change the link to:http://blogs.texasholdem.com/cwik/That should work.Zach. :ts(Never thought I'd address and end a post the same, tbh)Also, I just walked to the post office at 8:30am here and it was shut. Wth. I thought they open at like 4am?
Given the speed of a post office down here it probably takes them 7 hours to change the sign on the door from 'closed' to 'open'edit: you also broke my hidden checkbox in your sig :club:

sigh...for some reason my computer is all ****ed up now and I can only get on FCP. No other websites or even AIM...WTF?! I just wanna post epic garph!EDIT--- OMG AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS IT WORKED!aug10late11am1325nlqp8.jpg25nl, imo.

edit: you also broke my hidden checkbox in your sig :club:
Well that was stupidly hidden.I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted with that reply.
sigh...for some reason my computer is all ****ed up now and I can only get on FCP. No other websites or even AIM...WTF?! I just wanna post epic garph!EDIT--- OMG AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS IT WORKED!aug10late11am1325nlqp8.jpg25nl, imo.
Machine, imo.[x] Worth the wait.
[x] running 6/5/10 over 200 hands
That's actually Zach playing his LAG game...
Weee, I went back to my old game for tonight NLO8, and made back my Sunday tourney losses :club:
Around how much does a Sunday cost for people who play the majority of them?
So does that mean you fold KK to a pf raise to get those stats ?
Whilst that is the backbone of his game, I suspect it was more card dead - I managed 2/2 over 50 the other day, didn't get a single playable hand