• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Getting youre chick laid by a boy you totally couldve had yourself is a cool thing........................right?
FYP, you mixed up the sexes in your drunken stupor.

OK - ignoring the guy in MP, if he's not in the hand and villain OTB is first to open raise, how would you play it? - assume his stats are about 25/20. I'm not sure what to do in this spot - we'll often get overcards on the floop, set mining isn't right as he's short stack, pushing seems excessive? Flat and evaluate, hoping for a low flop?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($10)UTG ($9)MP ($16.95)CO ($12.45)Button ($5.30)SB ($6)Preflop: Hero is BB with Theart.gif, Tclub.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to $0.45, 1 fold, Button calls $0.45, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.40) 5heart.gif, Qspade.gif, 9club.gif(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $1, Button folds, Hero folds.Final Pot: $1.40Results in white below: No showdown. MP wins $1.40.

OK - ignoring the guy in MP, if he's not in the hand and villain OTB is first to open raise, how would you play it? - assume his stats are about 25/20. I'm not sure what to do in this spot - we'll often get overcards on the floop, set mining isn't right as he's short stack, pushing seems excessive? Flat and evaluate, hoping for a low flop?
So a 25/20 with 50BBs opens OTB? I 3-bet and happily get it in with TT. He shouldn't be calling your 3-bet ever but if he does I'm probably shoving any non A high flop.

funny convo I just had after I bust a guy playing heads up:Him: can u only raise?Me: Pretty muchHim: yep can see u cant playMe: lolHim: well dont play donks(sits out)Me: Then why play poker?Him: AK without flop, all in that donkey( He had 12 left I raise he raises, I shove and bust his QQ)Me: loland he leavesThis guy limped everytime, in about 60 hands probably tried to steal my blind onceEdit: Just found him sittin at another table and he is playing meHe asked me to go to 1/2 I told him sit and I would, he never left. Played me a little bit, I dwiddled him down and he quit me again saying he doesnt play bad players.

Does anyone have sbrugby/aba's 1k to 200k challenge thread/post?
There never was one?
funny convo I just had after I bust a guy playing heads up:Him: can u only raise?Me: Pretty muchHim: yep can see u cant playMe: lolHim: well dont play donks(sits out)Me: Then why play poker?Him: AK without flop, all in that donkey( He had 12 left I raise he raises, I shove and bust his QQ)Me: loland he leavesThis guy limped everytime, in about 60 hands probably tried to steal my blind onceEdit: Just found him sittin at another table and he is playing me
I once got quite by a guy because I was a 'raise' who 'raise wit nothin all tha time'

I just played such a crazy aggro match against a guy that 3balled 52% and sometimes to strange amounts like my min raise to 54.. i 4bet bluff him like 10 times at least but he kept luckboxing me until I finally luckboxed him when I flopped AAA on A26sss and we got all in on blank turn and I binked 6 against his 84ss

So a 25/20 with 50BBs opens OTB? I 3-bet and happily get it in with TT. He shouldn't be calling your 3-bet ever but if he does I'm probably shoving any non A high flop.
Maybe that's summat I need to work on, I hate the idea of shoving though
Does anyone have sbrugby/aba's 1k to 200k challenge thread/post?
It's in his well on 2+2. Nice turn imo. Villain was 75/23 mega donkstation. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($17.25)UTG ($49.75)MP ($58.15)Hero ($76.20)Button ($96.95)SB ($33.95)Preflop: Hero is CO with 3s.gif, 3c.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, Button raises to $3, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.25.Flop: ($6.75) 2c.gif, 2d.gif, 4d.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($6.75) 3d.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4, Button calls $4.River: ($14.75) 8c.gif(2 players)Hero bets $21.5, Button raises to $43, Hero raises to $69.2 (All-In), Button calls $26.20.Final Pot: $153.15Results in white below: Hero has 3s 3c (full house, threes full of twos). Button has 4c 4h (full house, fours full of twos). Outcome: Button wins $153.15.

This is a spot HU where I feel I lose value. I don't want to raise the flop, because I feel like I'm flipping at best. Though it feels super weak to call down. Guy had a penchant for donking out a lot. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($80.05)BB ($55.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kheart.gif, 5diamond.gif. Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls $1.Flop: ($3.25) Kspade.gif, 3spade.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.Turn: ($6.25) 2club.gif(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.River: ($9.25) 5heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB folds.Final Pot: $9.25Results in white below: Hero has Kh 5d (two pair, kings and fives). Outcome: Hero wins $9.25.

Frustrating day, kept getting beats, last one on the graph was KK<QQ AIPF - prolly about 2-2.5BI below expectation, annoying as I'm getting further away from taking my shot at 25NL rather than closerbeat.jpg

as dumb as i'd feel if he had shenanigans, i think when he raises that river he has to have 88 or 44 all day, so i'd prob. just call

Anybody???? Maybe I should've bet less on the river. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($23.35)UTG ($57.75)Hero ($115.15)CO ($61.15)Button ($107.60)SB ($20.70)Preflop: Hero is MP with 3h.gif, 3s.gif. UTG raises to $1, Hero calls $1, CO calls $1, 2 folds, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($4.25) 9s.gif, 7d.gif, 3d.gif(4 players)BB checks, UTG bets $4.25, Hero raises to $11.5, CO calls $11.50, BB folds, UTG calls $7.25.Turn: ($38.75) ks.gif(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $27, CO calls $27, UTG calls $27.River: ($119.75) 4c.gif(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $75.65 (All-In), CO folds, UTG folds.Final Pot: $119.75Results in white below: Hero has 3h 3s (three of a kind, threes). Outcome: Hero wins $195.40. edit: I guess they both had diamonds but wtf.

This is a spot HU where I feel I lose value. I don't want to raise the flop, because I feel like I'm flipping at best. Though it feels super weak to call down. Guy had a penchant for donking out a lot. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($80.05)BB ($55.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kheart.gif, 5diamond.gif. Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls $1.Flop: ($3.25) Kspade.gif, 3spade.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.Turn: ($6.25) 2club.gif(2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.River: ($9.25) 5heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB folds.Final Pot: $9.25Results in white below: Hero has Kh 5d (two pair, kings and fives). Outcome: Hero wins $9.25.
If you don't raise flop I'd def raise turn with his bet sizing. Even if your flipping at best on flop (which imo isn't true against most donks who lead out on lots of flops OOP) most donks that lead a lot don't generally b3b and they are also usually dumb enough to not lead out with their strong hands. Gameflow is so important too with this hand to tell you what the best play is but just going on bet sizing alone I would def raise turn if you are flatting flop like I said earlier.

I play so bad, but I'm up $500. I'm going to turn it around and play great now imo. For instance, maybe this was a bad line? :)Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:NoSup4U: $400CO: $102.05Button: $775.30SB: $449BB: $614Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is UTG with :D:4hNoSup4U raises to $18, CO folds, Button calls, 2 folds.Flop: :D:5c:ts ($42, 2 players)NoSup4U checks, Button bets $46, NoSup4U calls.Turn: :D ($134, 2 players)NoSup4U checks, Button bets $100, NoSup4U raises all-in $336, Button calls.River: :club: ($806, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $806)Results:Final pot: $806NoSup4U showed 9h AcButton showed Js AsMark

Hi guys, hope you all have been running well. Haven't been in here as I recently moved and been busy with work.Reposting this SPAM....I have 4 tickets as of right now.PM me if you have any needs.Thanks,BradI have 2 or 3 Southwest Airline Tickets that I can sell for a discounted price. I generally sell them for $300 to $350 bucks. It does me no good to sell a ticket for a flight that is already $180-$225 bucks or so. I have sold approximately 10-12 of these to misc. folks on this forum alone. They can vouch about me and how these transactions have gone. The folks that benefit the most from these are the ones who have long flights to take. East Coast to West Coast, etc. My goal is to make some cash as well as help those folks out who are planning on flying to save a few bucks. With airfare jumping like it has, this is a win win for all.If anyone is interested or wants to save a few bucks here and there on a round-trip flight, please PM me.Here is the Southwest Interactive Route Map, so that you can see if Southwest services where you are planning on traveling.http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/routemap_dyn.htmlI take payments in the form of Checks as well as PokerStars.Thanks,Brad

I just lost $3k in an hour. ofhpoadsifnhadsiponhdiposhgpadsgudfsgkdbs
Blimey, I feel bad about the shocking call I just made and 4BI's i'm down over the day... but then my BI's are only 10$What was it someone posted now long ago about wanting to lose more? :club:
Blimey, I feel bad about the shocking call I just made and 4BI's i'm down over the day... but then my BI's are only 10$What was it someone posted now long ago about wanting to lose more? :club:
Yeah, you may say you want to lose more someday until you actually do. Not fun. However, I will be in the green by the end of the day.

sorry if i do this wrong, first graph postmy month so far playing just cash on PstarsMonthlyResultsGraph.png