• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Thanks. Lots of hard work and listening to the right people and learning from them.
:)Mind if I sweat you again if I get a free mo? I promise not to run the photocopier, I might find a terrible band to have a jam in my basement, or find a blackboard to scratch my nails across instead though :PEdit: also, update blog
:)Mind if I sweat you again if I get a free mo? I promise not to run the photocopier, I might find a terrible band to have a jam in my basement, or find a blackboard to scratch my nails across instead though :PEdit: also, update blog
haha. well in that case. Sure.Yea, I need to get around to updating that thing don't I? I just never feel like writing about anything. Maybe I'll make it a picture blog.
sigh...for some reason my computer is all ****ed up now and I can only get on FCP. No other websites or even AIM...WTF?! I just wanna post epic garph!EDIT--- OMG AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS IT WORKED!aug10late11am1325nlqp8.jpg25nl, imo.
Decent

Rdog's gymnastics girl is definitely hot. We were watching it last night and I was like, holy crap that girl has big bouncy boobs, especially for a gymnast!Mark

Rdog's gymnastics girl is definitely hot. We were watching it last night and I was like, holy crap that girl has big bouncy boobs, especially for a gymnast!Mark
LOL, exactly what I told Jesse. She isn't a tiny little girl like most gymnasts and actually has some curves!!
LOL, exactly what I told Jesse. She isn't a tiny little girl like most gymnasts and actually has some curves!!
Did you see when the slo mo'd her doing the Vault? Wowsers :)Mark
Did you see when the slo mo'd her doing the Vault? Wowsers :)Mark
LOL, yep. She really is beautiful. An Ivey Leaguer too!!! Me likey.

The get money on Cake saga continues:Now with $800 on stars to get on it. It appears it might be "easier" to transfer money to full tilt and then to cake lol, so if anyones looking for a trade let me know. Thought I would be grinding 4 days ago, oh well.Have $45 left over on Stars, messing around right now on stars .05/.10 with it for fun and to get used to online, all you $10 grinders here deserve some credit, its tough going.

villian calls alot dont raise much though, 65/06/2.6I checked the turn cause i thought i was beat, surpised he didnt raise me i dunno think i was doin ok i know i suck but did i do this ok ?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($3.18)Hero ($10.75)CO ($10.21)Button ($10.81)SB ($4.56)BB ($4.97)Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :ts , A :club: . 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.25, 3 folds, BB calls $0.20.Flop: ($0.52) 6 :D , A :4h , 7 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BB calls $0.25.Turn: ($1.02) K :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65.River: ($2.32) J :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: $2.32Results in white below: BB has Jh Kh (two pair, kings and jacks). Hero has Qs Ad (one pair, aces). Outcome: BB wins $2.32.

I got completely bitch-slapped this weekend. Example: In one horse rotation Acid saw, i flopped a set of aces twice and got scooped. That + getting scooped with 7 high straights in Stud8 is pretty demoralizing

Played another crazy match today. This guy plays sooooo strange which lead to a lot of interesting spots I made two big mistakes in big pots and he also bad beat me in another which is how he kept his stack but here are the fun hands that I won. Today is my one year anniversary of my engagement so I'm taking the rest of the day off and going out to dinner with the lady.Hand #1Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $522.60BTN/SB: $768.00Pre Flop: Hero is BB with J :3h 4 :diamond:BTN/SB calls $2, Hero raises to $20, BTN/SB calls $16Flop: ($40.00) K :icon_clap: 6 :icon_clap: 4 :icon_clap:(2 players)Hero bets $30, BTN/SB calls $30Turn: ($100.00) 7 :icon_clap:(2 players)Hero bets $72, BTN/SB calls $72River: ($244.00) 8 :club:(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $132, Hero calls $132Final Pot: $508.00Hero shows Js 4d (a pair of Fours)BTN/SB shows Ah Tc (Ace King high)Hero wins $507.50(Rake: $0.50)Hand #2Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $684.80BB: $312.50Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with A :ts 3 :DHero raises to $12, BB calls $8Flop: ($24.00) 5 :icon_clap: 6 :D T :icon_clap:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, BB calls $16Turn: ($56.00) 2 :4h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $44, BB calls $44River: ($144.00) T :icon_clap:(2 players)BB bets $92, Hero raises to $612.80 all in, BB foldsFinal Pot: $328.00Hero wins $327.50(Rake: $0.50)Hand #3Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $639.55BB: $366.25Pre Flop: Hero is BTN/SB with K :icon_clap: 9 :DHero raises to $12, BB calls $8Flop: ($24.00) 7 :5c 6 :qh T :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($24.00) Q :icon_clap:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $17, BB raises to $40, Hero calls $23River: ($104.00) 2 :icon_clap:(2 players)BB bets $76, Hero raises to $210, BB foldsFinal Pot: $256.00Hero wins $255.50(Rake: $0.50)Hand #4Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $502.60BTN/SB: $513.70Pre Flop: Hero is BB with 2 :icon_clap: 6 :club:BTN/SB calls $2, Hero checksFlop: ($8.00) A :icon_clap: 2 :D 5 :D(2 players)Hero bets $6, BTN/SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $37, BTN/SB raises to $62, Hero raises to $140, BTN/SB foldsFinal Pot: $132.00Hero wins $131.50(Rake: $0.50)2104905260082508277S600x600Q85.jpg

Line check on this please:Villain is 35/28/1.8 with Att 2 Steal 373bet% 19, folds to 3bet 36Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB ($3.05)Hero ($12.65)UTG ($20.35)MP ($6.55)CO ($11.95)Button ($9.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :club: , J :ts . 3 folds, Button raises to $0.4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.25, Button raises to $3.65, Hero raises to $12.65 (All-In), Button folds.Final Pot: $7.35D'you think the 5bet AI was ok, with such a high steal and 3bet% I figured I was likely way ahead of his 4bet range?He used up all his timebank before folding

villian calls alot dont raise much though, 65/06/2.6I checked the turn cause i thought i was beat, surpised he didnt raise me i dunno think i was doin ok i know i suck but did i do this ok ?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($3.18)Hero ($10.75)CO ($10.21)Button ($10.81)SB ($4.56)BB ($4.97)Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :ts , A :club: . 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.25, 3 folds, BB calls $0.20.Flop: ($0.52) 6 :D , A :4h , 7 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BB calls $0.25.Turn: ($1.02) K :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65.River: ($2.32) J :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: $2.32Results in white below: BB has Jh Kh (two pair, kings and jacks). Hero has Qs Ad (one pair, aces). Outcome: BB wins $2.32.
A) Don't post results if you're looking for actual advice (to prevent results based thinking)B) I bet more on flop, bet more on turn, and then maybe make a small value bet on the river and then hate myself for calling his minraise. Betting/Checking river are both meh to me as no real draws got there, but you'll probably get called by K-Q, K-10, maybe a weaker ace, so yeah, I think a value bet on river is best. My .02

I'm still a few pages back, but I came across this post and had to reply.

Sorry, me again...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($13.75)MP ($3.95)CO ($11.65)Button ($34.15)SB ($10.35)Hero ($10)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qdiamond.gif, Qspade.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.45, Button calls $0.45, SB calls $0.40, Hero raises to $2.35, MP raises to $3.95 (All-In), CO folds, Button folds, SB calls $3.50, Hero calls $1.60. (Unable to raise)Flop: ($12.75) Tclub.gif, Aspade.gif, 9spade.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)SB checks, Hero ???The only real bet I can do is shove. Is that the right play?
Preflop, when considering your bet-sizing, try to spot any short stacks which might be shoving all in. If there is a good possibility that you will get one of the shorties behind you to shove, then either:1) Raise enough to be putting him all in anyway or2) Raise just small enough to allow his all in to reopen the betting for you.In this case, the pot is $1.50 and you must call $0.35 more. Your standard pot-sized 3-bet would be to $2.30, but look at the short-stacked limper first:He has a starting stack of $3.95 total. If you want his all in to reopen the betting for you, then your 3-bet must be no more than halfway between the $0.45 raise and his $3.95 stack. In this case, you can 3-bet no more than $2.20 in order to be able to reraise his all in. Your other choice would be to bet close to his full stack size anyway (because if you're expecting him to auto-all in here, then everyone else will be getting juicier pot odds to call, putting you in the sticky position of playing QQ OOP in a multiway pot).In this case, however, since $2.20 is so close to a pot 3-bet, anyway, and since the limper has not given any indication that he wants to push here, I recommend just 3-betting to $2.20 so that if he does push, you can now protect against any over-callers. This makes the hand play *much* easier.

Just got an email and didn't realise i've earned some tickets to the Million Pound Challenge qualifier - there's one in an hr, any ideas how the standard is for these/any tips!? <---------- tourney n00b

Just got an email and didn't realise i've earned some tickets to the Million Pound Challenge qualifier - there's one in an hr, any ideas how the standard is for these/any tips!? <---------- tourney n00b
No idea but i think its a uk only ( euro? ) thing, plus you have to earn a fair few points. Field is prob good to average