Ftops Main Event Roll Call

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Eric, just you and me then?I'm fine with the HU last longer, you still in?
I'll do it if I can PayPal the 100. :club:
I don't have Paypal, so it wouldn't work.
LOL. Guess I should've kept the money on FTP instead of staking someone else, then. Good luck, you guys.

Also, with this huge deep stack. Here's a hypothetical question.First hand of the tournament you are dealt KK in the BB. Blinds 15/30 with a 5k starting stack. UTG moves all in. Do you call?

Also, with this huge deep stack. Here's a hypothetical question.First hand of the tournament you are dealt KK in the BB. Blinds 15/30 with a 5k starting stack. UTG moves all in. Do you call?
We've been over this numerous times.And yes, I do call.Got some hands early, up to 6,700.
Would someone really waste aces like that?

so far this has not been fun, I've already laid down Aces. on a K high flop.Edit:I just made quads.All this in the first 21 minutes.

I just flopped my fourth straight/flush draw combo. I've won one on a 6-7-8 board where I went runner-runner two pair with A5. :club: