Ftops Rail Call!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bbc is a cocBigBukkinChickn: e tyme whats your name?E Tyme: whyBigBukkinChickn: just heard you were somebodyE Tyme: my name is erik haugenBigBukkinChickn: ohBigBukkinChickn: not who i thoughtE Tyme: not action danE Tyme: obv notBigBukkinChickn: haBigBukkinChickn: why did they think you were?E Tyme: good questionPugnacious23: lol all of it?Pugnacious23: wowBigBukkinChickn: i think soBigBukkinChickn: bad call danE Tyme: yea rightE Tyme: what are you doing therelinkocracy: fy, yu posE Tyme: with k10BigBukkinChickn: being a geniusE Tyme: worst play ive seenBigBukkinChickn: dude you just called all your chipsBigBukkinChickn: i was 45 55E Tyme: theres no justification for how terrible your play wasBigBukkinChickn: sorry you lost a flip danny boyE Tyme: you cant even try to say that your play was fineBigBukkinChickn: i liked itE Tyme: me tooBigBukkinChickn: did anyone else?jpa24: anything but 610 offBigBukkinChickn: hit the rail dan

I've seen some real **** moves from BukkinChickn so far...so terrible that people can get this far in a big tournament and not respect the game or their opponents. Sad.

Since when is open-pushing the SB w/ KT and an M of 6.5 a bad play? Granted, he doesn't have to be an arse about it.
on bout his comments, 1st slowrollin aces, then snidey remarks when some1 is busted
Since when is open-pushing the SB w/ KT and an M of 6.5 a bad play? Granted, he doesn't have to be an arse about it.
just to clarify, I wasn't talking abuot his play....I was talking about his level of respect. He went as far as to slow roll a pair of Aces pre-flop (let the timer tick all the way down when his re-raise got shoved over the top of) as well as all the other stuff. He's not a guy I'd respect. Very "Molina-esque".
just to clarify, I wasn't talking abuot his play....I was talking about his level of respect. He went as far as to slow roll a pair of Aces pre-flop (let the timer tick all the way down when his re-raise got shoved over the top of) as well as all the other stuff. He's not a guy I'd respect. Very "Molina-esque".
also gotta love it when he went yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss! cuunt
Pretty sure it was the button. JS.
Hm. Quite right. Slightly worse then. I still don't like the call off with the AJs...but I suppose it was correct.
i've been railing josh for like 5 hrs, and that guy's been an *** the whole time. talks **** to railers, etc. the slowrolling aces was just beyond classless.
i've been railing josh for like 5 hrs, and that guy's been an *** the whole time. talks **** to railers, etc. the slowrolling aces was just beyond classless.
seriously hope he busts by some1 hittin a 1 outer and slowrollin him on the river :club: