Official (maybe?) Super Bowl Thread !

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting scared for myself, Im starting to bet on the coinflip(lets go Heads, btw) I never win coinflips!!!!Ok, once i am done sending this and the new page appears, I will check the SB threads in the Football Forum then I will check this one agagin. If i dont see another post or PM wanting a bet, im signing off and im gone if you send one too late, im sorry

What kind of MUMBO JUMBO are you spewing now? I thought I made it CLEAR??? What is wrong with some of you guys? COLTS will win based on the facts that I have presented. Manning will throw 7 TD's and kick 3 FG's himself for fun, you heard it hear first.
Account hijack?? Doesn't sound like DN...or he's sauced, that could be it.
What kind of MUMBO JUMBO are you spewing now? I thought I made it CLEAR??? What is wrong with some of you guys? COLTS will win based on the facts that I have presented. Manning will throw 7 TD's and kick 3 FG's himself for fun, you heard it hear first.
GO COLTS. I'm with you on it being a blowout. I just hope you didn't bet with Doyle cause that mean the Colts won't cover. Does that guy ever lose a bet?sidenote: That was the BEST pre-game show ever. It was way better than the Olympics opening games ceremony in Australia and that was truly spectacular.

Billy Joel just barely > Rosanne Barr on the anthem

Heads it is!!

C'mon mangh...do the coin flip bet with me as well. You're not giving up any EV since it's even odds, although tails never fails.
sighok, I'll take heads for $10 on stars you degenerate.
Ok. Thanks in advance!! Tails never fails!
FISH ON!

Hester for MVP!!!!