Official (maybe?) Super Bowl Thread !

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhodes? You are high.
Negative. NVM though, he hasn't got a touch in awhile. He was doing well at the start. I still think Peyton will get it if they win.EDIT: I'm sorry did you just see that 36 yard run!?!?!?!?!?!
Negative. NVM though, he hasn't got a touch in awhile. He was doing well at the start. I still think Peyton will get it if they win.
Agree on Peyton......and as I type this 36 for Rhodes haha. But still. Rhodes doesn't have a chance.

I know, i just think Rhodes effectiveness negates Adai a little bit because it shows that the Bears aren't stopping the run no matter who carries it. That's all I meant, I wasn't saying Rhodes for MVP.

I'm off to get lit up. Have fun all.I'll leave you guys with this thought:teenlesbians0104.jpgGo Bears!! Pull it out baby!
You might just be my favorite poster..
gross. (am I the only woman on this forum)
I was talking about the 4th down. get your mind out of the gutter....sheeshsidenote: I'd be fine with freezing the score right here.
You give the ball away as much as possible. Whoever does it the most wins. Extra points if a player on your team drowns.
And the player called the quarterback, he tries to drop the ball as many times as possible, or run backwards with it.