Official (maybe?) Super Bowl Thread !

You have to lay quite a bit but I love "Cato June, No Interception". It is at about -250 but worth it if you ask me.Also, like Manning getting sacked Over 1 1/2 times and Over 3 1/2 sacks for both teams. Decent play on MVP is Hester at 15-1. If the Bears win, he will have to have a big game.For those of you on the Under, number looks way too high right? The exact reason why I think Over is the play.Oh, and Bob does rock.
Looks like you moved the Cato June line, it's -320 now!I am taking the thomas jones run props for $20 each. He showed once again last week that he can get it done and cedric often can't. Colts on and off run defense + a rainy day should result in a lot of TJ (I hope). I was considering the over 2 receptions too, but the bears don't run a lot of screens to him (even though with the rainy day they might?)Over 18 rushesOver 80.5 rushing yardsOver 16.5 yard longest rush
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my best friend has a streak of 6 years in a row (starting with the StL/Ten Super Bowl) of getting the line right for the game.His pick this year is Colts -7, so I'm going with him.Also, bet Tails for the coin toss (trust me).

Decent play on MVP is Hester at 15-1. If the Bears win, he will have to have a big game.For those of you on the Under, number looks way too high right? The exact reason why I think Over is the play.
If Hester happened to be the MVP it would be a rags to riches story, he didnt start at miami did he? I remember thinking it was crazy for him to enter the draft early because he didnt really have a postion but then he said that a hurricane blew the roof of his familys house in and he really had no other choice.

All right, $25 more on Tails. Seems to be the consensus among FCP. I am running out of funds on Bodog, gotta save some for Bodog Live! :club:

This game.... will be... an absolute blow out. Not close, for even a minute. Colts, a professional football team, will beat the best from the minor league NFC. NOT EVEN CLOSE. If you disagree you are WRONG, JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!! NOT CLOSE!!! NOT CLOSE AT ALL!!!! I an RIGHT you are WRONG. You CANNOT argue with FACTS like that, boo ya!

This game.... will be... an absolute blow out. Not close, for even a minute. Colts, a professional football team, will beat the best from the minor league NFC. NOT EVEN CLOSE. If you disagree you are WRONG, JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!! NOT CLOSE!!! NOT CLOSE AT ALL!!!! I an RIGHT you are WRONG. You CANNOT argue with FACTS like that, boo ya!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO YOU ARE WRONG(Ive been drinking too)
$20 on stars?sw
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO YOU ARE WRONG(Ive been drinking too)
NO YOU ARE WRONGER!!!! YOU SUCK!!!! HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH THESE FACTUAL FIGURES: Manning is way cooler than Grossman. Marvin Harrison is a classy guy. Joseph Addai is a rookie. AH HA! PROOF BABY, EAT SOMMA THAT!!!!
Bears cant defend against the pass, Rex Grossman is top 5 worse QB in the league. Colts shut down the run in the playoffs...34-17 Colts
FInally! A gentleman in here from Belgium of all places that knows football! More PROOF that everything I said is a FACT!!!
NO YOU ARE WRONGER!!!! YOU SUCK!!!! HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH THESE FACTUAL FIGURES: Manning is way cooler than Grossman. Marvin Harrison is a classy guy. Joseph Addai is a rookie. AH HA! PROOF BABY, EAT SOMMA THAT!!!!
how can anyone who's not a colts fan hate peyton manning by now. dont you get sick of seeing him in every other commercial during football games?
Bears cant defend against the pass
lol..you should do some research before you make statements like that.The Bears strengths come in every category that the Colts have a weakness.Colts have terrible punt and kick coverage...Bears have D. HesterColts have terrible run defense....Bears have a great running game w/ Benson and JonesColts have a terrible pass rush outdoors....All day for Grossman to throwetcetcetcColts overrated, Bears cover and win outright.
how can anyone who's not a colts fan hate peyton manning by now. dont you get sick of seeing him in every other commercial during football games?
I actually get strangely excited seeing him in commercials. A strange tingly sensation comes over me and I am at peace.
lol..you should do some research before you make statements like that.The Bears strengths come in every category that the Colts have a weakness.Colts have terrible punt and kick coverage...Bears have D. HesterColts have terrible run defense....Bears have a great running game w/ Benson and JonesColts have a terrible pass rush outdoors....All day for Grossman to throwetcetcetcColts overrated, Bears cover and win outright.
What kind of MUMBO JUMBO are you spewing now? I thought I made it CLEAR??? What is wrong with some of you guys? COLTS will win based on the facts that I have presented. Manning will throw 7 TD's and kick 3 FG's himself for fun, you heard it hear first.

preface by saying I didnt write this, but go bears anyway so...We're the new Bears Shufflin' CrewShufflin' on down, doin' it for you.Going 13-3 is how we get our kicksBlowin' your mind like '85-'86You know we're just struttin' for funStruttin' our stuff for everyone.We're not here to start no trouble.We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.Urlacher here, I'm the heart of the DYou wanna get to the endzone, gotta go through meI'm a hit with the ladies, they love my styleBut putting hits on Favre is what makes me smileWe've known all season that we're number 1The new Monsters of the Midway, we're having some funWe didn't come here to look for troubleWe just came to do the Super Bowl ShuffleWell they call me Sexy Rexy and I'm young and toughHad a couple rough games, but I know I got the stuffI'm an Indiana boy, at home on a farm,I like throwing it deep and showing off my armStaying cool under pressure, is the keyAnd if we get behind, we've always got our DI've got my doubters, but watch me, girlMy Super Bowl Shuffle's gonna shock the worldThomas Jones here, the man in the middleRunning the ball is like solving a riddleFirst I find a gap, then I read the DOnce I get a step, ain't nobody catchin meMe and Cedric B we make the run look pretty,Bringing some offense to the Windy CityI didn't come, to burst your bubble,I just came to do the Super Bowl ShuffleThis is Muhsin Muhammed, I'm a heckuva guyThrow a pass in the air and watch me flyFans call me Moose and scream my name#1 receiver, I got crazy mad gameLike a speeding train, streaking down the fieldI outrun the D like they're on training wheelsIf you like my skills on the turf and grassJust wait 'til you see me shakin' my a—There's noone here that does it like me,My Super Bowl Shuffle will set you free.I'm Robbie Gould, pro bowlin for a reasonI went 26 of 26 to start the seasonBreakin' Bears records and winning clutch gamesThey say I'm good as gold, and not just cause of my nameMost kickers are quiet, but I'm all smilesPut the game on the line and I can kick for milesI didn't come here, looking for troubleI just came to do the Super Bowl ShuffleThank heaven for Devin", the papers sayFaster than a cheetah, is the Hester wayGive me open field and I'll show you a scoreI'm bringing sexy to special teams like never beforeWhen it's time to punt they're all full of fearMaking moves and making plays, you know I'm rookie of the yearThat's why I got here, on the doubleTo take the Bears to do the Super Bowl ShuffleI'm the tacklin machine, stopping fools on a dimeBig Lance Briggs, and I always get mineForcin fumbles is what I'm all aboutAnd sacking QBs makes me scream and shoutWhen the ball is snapped, get outta my wayCause you know Lance Briggs gonna make a playI didn't come here to start no scuffleI just wanna do the Super Bowl ShuffleGet ready for the Tank, cause I'm here to stayMighta made some mistakes, but I'm ready to playForget about what you may have readNo more messin' around, I'm playin' ball insteadThe best tackle in the biz, I'm big and toughAnd when it comes to dancin, I got the stuffI really don't wanna cause more troubleI just wanna do the Super Bowl ShuffleBerrian here, I'm lean and tallThrow it deep and I'll outrun 'em allMe and Moose always cause a fuss,Making defenses crazy tryin to stick with usI'm sweet off the field and I'm smooth in the gameWinning's my goal, not fortune and fameI didn't come here just for funI won't stop 'til we're number 1Lovie here, and I'm a soul manWhen it comes to winning, I got the planLadies love Lovie, I always look flyNow that Ditka's gone, I'm the guy"Da Coach" and leader, of Papa Bear's boysCome on Chicago, make some noiseYou better start making your Super Bowl plans'Cause we're goin' to Miami, and we're bringin' our fansWe're the new Bears Shufflin' CrewShufflin' on down, doin' it for you.Going 13-3 is how we get our kicksBlowin' your mind like '85-'86You know we're just struttin' for funStruttin' our stuff for everyone.We're not here to start no trouble.We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.

preface by saying I didnt write this, but go bears anyway so...We're the new Bears Shufflin' CrewShufflin' on down, doin' it for you.Going 13-3 is how we get our kicksBlowin' your mind like '85-'86You know we're just struttin' for funStruttin' our stuff for everyone.We're not here to start no trouble.We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.Urlacher here, I'm the heart of the DYou wanna get to the endzone, gotta go through meI'm a hit with the ladies, they love my styleBut putting hits on Favre is what makes me smileWe've known all season that we're number 1The new Monsters of the Midway, we're having some funWe didn't come here to look for troubleWe just came to do the Super Bowl ShuffleWell they call me Sexy Rexy and I'm young and toughHad a couple rough games, but I know I got the stuffI'm an Indiana boy, at home on a farm,I like throwing it deep and showing off my armStaying cool under pressure, is the keyAnd if we get behind, we've always got our DI've got my doubters, but watch me, girlMy Super Bowl Shuffle's gonna shock the worldThomas Jones here, the man in the middleRunning the ball is like solving a riddleFirst I find a gap, then I read the DOnce I get a step, ain't nobody catchin meMe and Cedric B we make the run look pretty,Bringing some offense to the Windy CityI didn't come, to burst your bubble,I just came to do the Super Bowl ShuffleThis is Muhsin Muhammed, I'm a heckuva guyThrow a pass in the air and watch me flyFans call me Moose and scream my name#1 receiver, I got crazy mad gameLike a speeding train, streaking down the fieldI outrun the D like they're on training wheelsIf you like my skills on the turf and grassJust wait 'til you see me shakin' my a—There's noone here that does it like me,My Super Bowl Shuffle will set you free.I'm Robbie Gould, pro bowlin for a reasonI went 26 of 26 to start the seasonBreakin' Bears records and winning clutch gamesThey say I'm good as gold, and not just cause of my nameMost kickers are quiet, but I'm all smilesPut the game on the line and I can kick for milesI didn't come here, looking for troubleI just came to do the Super Bowl ShuffleThank heaven for Devin", the papers sayFaster than a cheetah, is the Hester wayGive me open field and I'll show you a scoreI'm bringing sexy to special teams like never beforeWhen it's time to punt they're all full of fearMaking moves and making plays, you know I'm rookie of the yearThat's why I got here, on the doubleTo take the Bears to do the Super Bowl ShuffleI'm the tacklin machine, stopping fools on a dimeBig Lance Briggs, and I always get mineForcin fumbles is what I'm all aboutAnd sacking QBs makes me scream and shoutWhen the ball is snapped, get outta my wayCause you know Lance Briggs gonna make a playI didn't come here to start no scuffleI just wanna do the Super Bowl ShuffleGet ready for the Tank, cause I'm here to stayMighta made some mistakes, but I'm ready to playForget about what you may have readNo more messin' around, I'm playin' ball insteadThe best tackle in the biz, I'm big and toughAnd when it comes to dancin, I got the stuffI really don't wanna cause more troubleI just wanna do the Super Bowl ShuffleBerrian here, I'm lean and tallThrow it deep and I'll outrun 'em allMe and Moose always cause a fuss,Making defenses crazy tryin to stick with usI'm sweet off the field and I'm smooth in the gameWinning's my goal, not fortune and fameI didn't come here just for funI won't stop 'til we're number 1Lovie here, and I'm a soul manWhen it comes to winning, I got the planLadies love Lovie, I always look flyNow that Ditka's gone, I'm the guy"Da Coach" and leader, of Papa Bear's boysCome on Chicago, make some noiseYou better start making your Super Bowl plans'Cause we're goin' to Miami, and we're bringin' our fansWe're the new Bears Shufflin' CrewShufflin' on down, doin' it for you.Going 13-3 is how we get our kicksBlowin' your mind like '85-'86You know we're just struttin' for funStruttin' our stuff for everyone.We're not here to start no trouble.We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.
Roses are RedViolets are BlueYou Suckand the Colts are going to win BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Hoosier, you took the words right out of my mouth.