Ghostface Killah Starts Online Poker Site

Hip-Hop hold'em has been a growing trend in the rap community, with rappers like Ja Rule, The Game and Snoop Dogg dealing in on one of the most popular forms of gambling. By next week Ghostface fans will be able to go online to and play alongside the GFK poker team or other featured hip-hop guests. The GFK poker team consists of Ghostface, rapper Shawn Wiggs of Ghost's Theodore Unit, Hot 97 personality Angie Martinez and Ghostface's executive producer and manager, Mike Caruso."Ghost has a studio he records at in Staten Island called Redline. There was an old studio in the back room that we gutted out and made a lounge/poker room. All the engineers -- Method Man, Tru Life and dudes that play poker meet and play cards there," Caruso told SOHH.The in-studio poker room proved inspirational for Ghostface and Theodore Unit while working on his most recent album, More Fish."From being around it, one of the guys from Theodore Unit made a song called "Pokerface" on the More Fish album- when they did the song Ghost was really starting to get into poker, watching it on TV and everything like that so Ghost sponsored us to play in the Funkmaster Flex/P. Diddy tournament. Both Shawn Wiggs and I made it to the final table and Wiggs ended up winning the tournament," Caruso said. I'm not trying to advertise or anything which is why I removed the actual link. Not sure if putting it in is against the rules but here's the link to the news article: http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/10807This is so random and to me it seems like this would be the worst time to open a site.DSC_0011.jpg

Josephineeeeeeeee times are gettin toughhhhhhhhhIt seems to me, you just won't get enoughhhhhhhh

Ghost is back, I'm signing up for this site asap
I am going to the Wiz game on Saturday. Gil is going to drop 75 on Kobe at the phone booth.On a sadder note, RIP ODB...

If you take a bad beat, will there be a button that lets you bust a cap in the other guys ***? I mean, after all, what good will a hip hop gambling site be without guns? And I'm not hating, I'm just trying to keep it real.

WHY DIDN'T DIDDY DO IT FIRST?!?!God, I hate Diddy.What kind of shizz are they going to have sats for? Als, I can't wait to see the avatars.
You know they are going to have avatars for Biggie, Pac, and Marvin Gaye.I'll take a Method Man one with a blunt in his mouth and smoke in his face.
You know they are going to have avatars for Biggie, Pac, and Marvin Gaye.I'll take a Method Man one with a blunt in his mouth and smoke in his face.
Gotsta have one for Marley, then. Who else would be good...Afrika BambaataSidney PoitierPaul RobesonLots of awesome black dudes out there to lay props for. Also, no white avatars, except maybe Eminem and The Beastie Boys.
Gotsta have one for Marley, then. Who else would be good...Afrika BambaataSidney PoitierPaul RobesonLots of awesome black dudes out there to lay props for. Also, no white avatars, except maybe Eminem and The Beastie Boys.
I was named after this guy